What's been your current height/weight since covid started and has it changed?

I'm 6 foot 7, 250lbs and bench press 295 lbs

:ben:

jk

But seriously over the past year i've managed to have a lot more free time and have started to work out a lot more than usual. I'm about 6 1/2 feet and was at around 178-180 lbs when covid started a year ago but have managed to get down to about 162lbs as of this morning with more consistent regular workouts. Weight has never been much of an issue most of my life since i developed early in my childhood to eat healthy and stay active/play sports and avoid eating garbage or at least no more than just a tiny portion of it in any given day.

I've also always loved boxing and martial arts movies since i was young watching the rocky/creed movies, bruce lee movies, ip man, hajime no ippo etc so in addition to a treadmill in my garage i have a punching bag, jump rope and a few dumbells though I'm now feeling the affects of age creep up. I'm about to turn 34 and I notice the energy, speed and ability to lose weight that I had in my 20s is slowly diminishing :( 

I've notice some people i knew that i hadn't seen in maybe a year or 2 really change drastically. Some guy i knew who was slightly overweight I ran into this week and they were packing a full on massive beer gut, the one where its hanging over their pants and it slightly falls below the shirt. fuckin gross  :scared:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I worked out early in the pandemic and am trying to get back into it. I have such a weird body type though. I weigh nothing but still have a bunch of belly fat that I just can't get rid of.

Believe me i know that feeling. I stop being physically active for like a month and i start gaining some love handles that become a bitch to get rid of to the point where I have to become almost entirely vegan.