Resident Evil Village To Offer Graphics & Performance Mode Like DMC5, Devs Putting PS5 to Full Use

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You bought a Switch to play WiiU games for the first 2 years :smilecry: 

And it's not last gen... it's cross-gen.

Let's not forget Twinky's thread where he said he has nothing to play on PS5 either :hehe: 

He's about to go into jerry mode as it's all he knows . 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cucksoles graphics settings.     Shit performance mode or shit graphics mode? 

What's waiting 12 months for a far superior version? Like I would have ever played DP2 at 20FPS on Switch or playing and paying for MH on Nintendo online.     Mentioning the obvious is not b

Who would have EVER thought at the start of last gen... that MS would fully embrace PC gaming... and Sony would start releasing their exclusives on PC?   LMFAO... nobody.   And her

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

You bought a Switch to play WiiU games for the first 2 years :smilecry: 

And it's not last gen... it's cross-gen.

Let's not forget Twinky's thread where he said he has nothing to play on PS5 either :hehe: 

Year one on Switch I played new games. 

Mario Odyssey

Splatoon 2

Xenoblade 2

Mario vs rabbids

Hollow Knight 

Arms

2nd Year I was also playing new games. 

Smash Ultimate

Octopath

Celeste

Xenoblade Torna

The only cross gen game I've ever bought on Switch was BOTW and the only last gen port was Bayonetta 2.   Both are AAAA games. 

Meanwhile 5 to 6 months post Launch and Slow Jonny has yet to play a next gen game on his next gen System..... dude was playing Tetris at lauch until like January for crying out loud:lawl:

Just now, JonB said:

Why can't you just be normal 

Why can't you not be obsessed with that guy?   He is not even in this thread and you're talking about him. 

How about you join the conversation about AA - AAA  games..... ohh wait... I know why.. lol

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Both you and Remij are still begging for Bloodborne and other first party Sony games.... 

You're still begging and hoping for No more Heroes 3, SMTV, Bayonetta 3 etc to be announced for PC :lawl:

I never asked for a Bloodborne port. I couldn't care less. :D 

NMH1 and 2 are coming to PC so NMH3 is very likely.

I'd never beg for a port of Bayonetta 3, for two reasons, first it's going to be a collaboration with Nintendo so it's most likely never going to happen and two, I don't give a fuck about vaporware I've never seen. :D  

Now keep praying those games stays exclusives, you miserable fanboy. You've been literally talking to me about those 3 games since 2017-2018. Idgaf. :kaz: 

1 hour ago, JonB said:

Can do all that stuff on a console. 

Lmao , got some laptop and now you are a game designer 🤣 hermshits ROFL

Roflmao, yeah because PS4 slow ass browser and laggy OS are amazing. Holding video conferences and sending mails from a fucking console. Are you fucking kidding me? :rofl:

I'm not a game designer yet, I'm going to school you fucking dumb-dumb.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Roflmao, yeah because PS4 slow ass browser and laggy OS are amazing. Holding video conferences and sending mails from a fucking console. Are you fucking kidding me? :rofl:

I'm not a game designer yet, I'm going to school you fucking dumb-dumb.

Still can do it . Or use your phone like everyoke else LOL.

And ok CollegeP didn't sorry I didn't know your life goals 🤣

Thhbo🤷‍♂️

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never asked for a Bloodborne port. I couldn't care less. :D 

NMH1 and 2 are coming to PC so NMH3 is very likely.

I'd never beg for a port of Bayonetta 3, for two reasons, first it's going to be a collaboration with Nintendo so it's most likely never going to happen and two, I don't give a fuck about vaporware I've never seen. :D  

Now keep praying those games stays exclusives, you miserable fanboy. You've been literally talking to me about those 3 games since 2017-2018. Idgaf. :kaz: 

You were just hoping an praying for No More Heroes 3 on PC a few days ago. 

SMTV is releasing this year too.... another games you well be begging for.

I just used those games as examples clown.  I'm not going to list every single Nintendo and Sony game but coming to PC.   That list will be too massive. 

59 minutes ago, JonB said:

You cant be normal because you aren't capable of being normal . You are for real like this. That's sad 

You say this while obsessing over another man who is not even in this thread... didn't your wife and kid leave you IN REAL LIFE  because you spent more time on Xbox then with them.... pathetic :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, JonB said:

Still can do it . Or use your phone like everyoke else LOL.

And ok CollegeP didn't sorry I didn't know your life goals 🤣

Thhbo🤷‍♂️

Lol my GF got a real good phone and she still prefer using my PC for important stuff. 

Other than texting people, it really didn't replace PCs in any serious capacity. Lol try to write a 550 words essay on your phone without any typos and see how well that goes. :D You want a keyboard, a big screen, a printer and MS Word.

I mean come on, no one does anything serious on their phones besides sending dick pics on Tinder.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You were just hoping an praying for No More Heroes 3 on PC a few days ago. 

SMTV is releasing this year too.... another games you well be begging for.

I just used those games as examples clown.  I'm not going to list every single Nintendo and Sony game but coming to PC.   That list will be too massive. 

I like the series and NMH3 looks good. Sue me. 

You are so dense. Jesus christ. Stfu :D 

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I like the series and NMH3 looks good. Sue me. 

You are so dense. Jesus christ. Stfu :D 

Yes NMH3 looks amazing..... keeping begging it might come to the PC twelve years later like part 2 :lawl:

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You say this while obsessing over another man who is not even in this thread... didn't your wife and kid leave you IN REAL LIFE  because you spent more time on Xbox then with them.... pathetic :drake:

You honestly have mental problems lol

9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol my GF got a real good phone and she still prefer using my PC for important stuff. 

Other than texting people, it really didn't replace PCs in any serious capacity. Lol try to write a 550 words essay on your phone without any typos and see how well that goes. :D You want a keyboard, a big screen, a printer and MS Word.

I mean come on, no one does anything serious on their phones besides sending dick pics on Tinder.

Almost everyone in a profession relies heavy on their phone.  You'll see that if you make it. 

Anyway.  I'm just fucking w . Ps5 and SX still rape your pc tho 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, JonB said:

Almost everyone in a profession relies heavy on their phone.  You'll see that if you make it. 

Anyway.  I'm just fucking w . Ps5 and SX still rape your pc tho 🤷‍♂️

The pandemic showed that people need PCs for REAL work.

LMAO phones :mj: