PS5: 7.8m LTD, fastest selling console launch aligned (PS4 was 7.6M at the same time); PS4: 5.8m (115.9m LTD); Best Year ever for PlayStation

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's the the screenshot of my post you quoted and I just quoted it for you and highlighted and underlined it for your retarded ass. 

LemiJ 

is

getting 

Dumber 

By

The

Minute 

:lawl:

Whoops missed that...

but it doesn't change what I said.  You said that what I just said.. regarding the service... had to be day 1 on PC too...

keep walking that ass back... because if you wanted to be clear about it you'd have said.

"Don't forget that you also said games would release Day 1 on PC."

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 1.9m of those PS5 are from active users though. The other %80 is all scalpers hoarding them on Ebay.

so with covid hampering software development and hardware supply, and putting tons of people out of a job, they still had a record year?   damn

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I only opened this thread to see who would be whining about ps5 sales lol. Why even damage control sales? 

He was being sarcastic and mocking DynamiteCop who actually used that damage control as a serious response..lol