The woke CIA recruitment video

This is not a box checking excersize while checking off all her identity boxes.

Woke people are so fucking narcissistic 

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Imagine being so right-wing you guys think the CIA is woke. 

You are the two biggest idiots I've come across this forum. 

Imagine such a boot licker you defend a CIA woke training video by calling the anti CIA thread creator "right wing" . 

Edited by Cooke
51 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Imagine such a boot licker you defend a CIA woke training video by calling the anti CIA thread creator "right wing" . 

lol I'm not defending shit. I'm laughing that you're both so fucking stupid and right winged you actually think the CIA is woke, which is why this "anti-CIA" thread exist. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm actually fucking dying. "How am I right wing? I just called the CIA woke!" You are so fucking stupid, bro. 

I didn't say how am I right wing. I just don't really find right or left wing as an insult of any kind. 

But you feel the need to defend the CIA because of a supposed attack by a right winger, regardless of the atrocities they cause world wide. Also shitting on the CIA is definition not a right wing attribute.. But it seems the mainstream left really is into wars and  CIA bullshit lately. What happened? Is it because trump insulted them and everyone has to do the opposite of what trump does because of TDS? 

27 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I didn't say how am I right wing. I just don't really find right or left wing as an insult of any kind. 

But you feel the need to defend the CIA because of a supposed attack by a right winger, regardless of the atrocities they cause world wide. Also shitting on the CIA is definition not a right wing attribute.. But it seems the mainstream left really is into wars and  CIA bullshit lately. What happened? Is it because trump insulted them and everyone has to do the opposite of what trump does because of TDS? 

lol @ this gaslighting attempt. Point out anything I said in defense of the CIA. I know you're stupid but I already covered this in the previous post, but here we are again. Yes, the CIA does corrupt shit and spread misery worldwide but you weren't criticizing them for atrocities, interfering with foreign governments, or abuse. You're only complaining they are "woke". Was a nice try to use your false sense of empathy as some sort of dodge. 

LMFAO You're so dumb saying the CIA is woke still makes sense to you in hindsight. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2021-05-05 at 8:56 PM, Twinblade said:

China and Russia's intelligence agencies were probably laughing their asses off when they saw this. 4 good years and now we're back to being the laughing stock of the world's superpowers.

Were you living under a rock for 4 years?  :umad:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/brief-history-world-leaders-laughing-trump/

"Trump has been the object of repeated jest and even mockery by fellow world leaders. And it’s been caught on tape — again." 

World leaders constantly laughed at Trump while he was president.. Even to his face:omglol:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Were you living under a rock for 4 years?  :umad:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/brief-history-world-leaders-laughing-trump/

"Trump has been the object of repeated jest and even mockery by fellow world leaders. And it’s been caught on tape — again." 

World leaders constantly laughed at Trump while he was president.. Even to his face:omglol:

Of course they hated him. He was a tough president who wasn’t caving into their globalist demands like every other weak world leader. Trump put the USA first and we felt that with our economic progress under him. 

The world was also much safer under Trump. It’s amazingly sad how we went from a President who reigned in Russia, China, and North Korea to a confused old man who’s inflaming tensions and bringing everyone to the brink of a new world war. 

Biden has failed in every possible way.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Of course they hated him. He was a tough president who wasn’t caving into their globalist demands like every other weak world leader. Trump put the USA first and we felt that with our economic progress under him. 

The world was also much safer under Trump. It’s amazingly sad how we went from a President who reigned in Russia, China, and North Korea to a confused old man who’s inflaming tensions and bringing everyone to the brink of a new world war. 

Biden has failed in every possible way.

Dat Pivot :umad:

So you went from saying the world was laughing at the CIA for a commercial.... To hand waving away actual world leaders laughing at Trump im his face because despite his rhetoric, he is very weak and pathetic.  All talk and no action. 

None of the world leaders feared him. All Trunp would do is throw a temper tantrum on Twitter and that it :omglol: