PS April sales: 3/4 of PS4’s top sellers and the top two selling PS5 games are on Gamepass

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you're not.

That's checkmate right there.

This idiot is now trying to tell us that he's playing 10 minute Madden games:lawl:

How long are quarters? 2 minutes?:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Yup, that's checkmate. He's completely lost this argument.

Average game in competitive head to head takes 20 mins. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So it's not free.....got it

More so says cows are willing to pay for games despite them being free on other platforms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

GP is free now? 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Average game in competitive head to head takes 20 mins. 

THanks for confirming that you're rushing games.

Oh..........and don't stay at the startup screen for too long..................you got 7 hours and 40 minutes left.

[Pays $180]:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

THanks for confirming that you're rushing games.

Oh..........and don't stay at the startup screen for too long..................you got 7 hours and 40 minutes left.

[Pays $180]:lawl:

How do you rush a game of madden? It takes what it takes. 

you’re also focusing on $180, despite me not even paying half of that for a year. :banderoos:

why you runnin?

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

How do you rush a game of madden? It takes what it takes. 

you’re also focusing on $180, despite me not even paying half of that for a year. :banderoos:

why you runnin?

I love how he's now trying to avoid what he said............and he's projection.

Sorry............you're not getting out of this.

LOL, he just confirmed that he plays rushed games..............and is trying to tell us that regular people set their madden games to 2 minute quarters.:drake:

Oh man.........what a true Madden player.

[ghost on the phone]: "are you logging on???? you gotta tell me when you are already logged in, because I can't spare any minutes just being in the lobby bro!!!!! I only got 3 hours and 46 minutes left on my timer!!!"

"let me know, and we'll play a 10 minute game!"

[Pays $180]

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's now trying to avoid what he said............and he's projection.

Sorry............you're not getting out of this.

LOL, he just confirmed that he plays rushed games..............and is trying to tell us that regular people set their madden games to 2 minute quarters.:drake:

Oh man.........what a true Madden player.

[ghost on the phone]: "are you logging on???? you gotta tell me when you are already logged in, because I can't spare any minutes just being in the lobby bro!!!!! I only got 3 hours and 46 minutes left on my timer!!!"

"let me know, and we'll play a 10 minute game!"

[Pays $180]

How do you rush a game of madden? I’m waiting 

also, I know it hurts you bad to realize I didn’t pay anywhere close to 180 a year :hsmoke:

that’s right, I got Gamepass for an entire year (x 3) for the less money than it cost you to buy outriders… and Gamepass INCLUDES outriders :tom:

How do you rush a game of madden? I’m waiting 

sorry, sweetie..........you already know you are rushing games of madden.

If you tell people that you set quarters at 2 minutes........no one considers you a serious Madden player.

You are rushing games.

Ironic that you are saying that you are waiting..........because you specifically try to avoid that because EA gave you a 10 hour timer.

And you pay HUNDREDS of dollars for EA to rush you, and the two MOST IMPORTANT games to you............you are rushed to play them for 10 hours ONCE A YEAR.

Who the hell would PAY HUNDREDS of dollars to be treated like that.:lawl:

Oh man, you lost this argument badly.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry, sweetie..........you already know you are rushing games of madden.

If you tell people that you set quarters at 2 minutes........no one considers you a serious Madden player.

You are rushing games.

Ironic that you are saying that you are waiting..........because you specifically try to avoid that because EA gave you a 10 hour timer.

And you pay HUNDREDS of dollars for EA to rush you, and the two MOST IMPORTANT games to you............you are rushed to play them for 10 hours ONCE A YEAR.

Who the hell would PAY HUNDREDS of dollars to be treated like that.:lawl:

Oh man, you lost this argument badly.

I play at the standard length quarters, and I paid less than $60 a year for gamepass

why you runnin, Jerry? :banderoos:

now you’re claiming you only get 10 hours forever, oh lawd GP has raped your anus lmfao

Edited by ghostz life matters
4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

now you’re claiming you only get 10 hours forever, oh lawd GP has raped your anus lmfao

Yeah............it is only 10 hours, and that's it. For the entire year.

Have you not read EA Play's fine print?

Subscribers to the base service will get 10 hours of playtime after which it will expire requiring a second EA Play account to get 10 more hours or the game to be purchased come release. The timer ticks down whenever the game is loaded regardless of whether it is being actively played, menus navigated, or if there is any activity taking place at all. Because of that make sure to exit out and close the application from the respective home screens when not in use.

Its a timed trial.

AKA..................a limited timed demo.

Just 10 hours to last you from the time it launches in August until the game actually comes to EA Play in March OF THE NEXT YEAR.

And you are losing time whenever the game is loading, whenever you are at the start menu, whenever you are in the lobby waiting for your buddy to connect.

Whenever you or your buddy take a timeout during the game (so, the 6 minute quarters are actually taking longer than 6 minutes).

You are literally rushing through menus and quickly exiting the game to save time?????:lawl:

My goodness, that's like a poor 17 year old trying to live on a frugal budget.

What grown man would CHOOSE to pay money and then get treated like that?

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't.

The quarters are 6 minutes by default.

Holy shit, he just got busted lying.

I think they might be 5. 

do you think madden plays in real time like second to second? Do you know how football works? Oh boy, you’re exposing your lack of knowledge Jerry :banderoos:

I’m gonna let you keep going until you dig yourself deeper. 

do you think a 6 minute quarter takes 6 minutes in madden? :troll:

I think they might be 5. 

No, they're not.

They're 6 minutes by default.

LOL, hardcore madden player over here.

LOL look at what he's whittled down to arguing now.:lawl:

Holy shit, he's lost this argument badly.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, they're not.

They're 6 minutes by default.

LOL, hardcore madden player over here.

LOL look at what he's whittled down to arguing now.:lawl:

Holy shit, he's lost this argument badly.

Do you think a 6 minute quarter in madden is actually 6 minutes?

be careful :smokefro:

Do you think a 6 minute quarter in madden is actually 6 minutes?

be careful :smokefro:

He's already lost, and now he's trying to form a new tangent in the hopes that he could win that.

Sorry, that isn't going to work on me.

Oh man, he's pretty confirming that he's lost the main argument. I love it.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's already lost, and now he's trying to form a new tangent in the hopes that he could win that.

Sorry, that isn't going to work on me.

Oh man, he's pretty confirming that he's lost the main argument. I love it.:drake:

hahahahaha he won’t answer. I have him starting the Jerry go round :banderoos:

AgedBestChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

Here's a game that is set at FOUR MINUTE QUARTERS.

The game officially begins at around the 1 minute mark.

The clock ticks down to 0 seconds in the 4th quarter at the 34 minute 22 second mark.

ghost literally tried to argue that Madden's game clock runs down faster than real life.

:lawl:

This guy even button mashed his way through halftime to skip it and immediately start the third quarter.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Here's a game that is set at FOUR MINUTE QUARTERS.

The game officially begins at around the 1 minute mark.

The clock ticks down to 0 seconds in the 4th quarter at the 34 minute 22 second mark.

ghost literally tried to argue that Madden's game clock runs down faster than real life.

:lawl:

This guy even button mashed his way through halftime to skip it and immediately start the third quarter.

I got him fucking scouring the web, only to find a single player game on cinematic presentation… of LAST YEARS VERSION :tom:

Edited by ghostz life matters