Sega is still milking Virtua Fighter 5 16 years later.

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

LOL. 

Toshiden was awesome to see on PSX demo stations at the stores back in the day, when all I had was a 16-bit system. 

I think SEGA was a head of the curve for the first 3 Virtua Fighters.    VF1 in 1993, VF2 in 1994, VF3 in 1998.  Did you know the original developers of Virtua Fighter series part of SEGA's AM2 went on to work for NAMCO to make Tekken?

No, virtua fighter didn’t look that great compared to toshinden. And why are you ignoring the superiority of soul calibur for Dreamcast? It bitchslapped V3’s visuals. 

Virtua Fighter smacked the shit out of Toshinden lol... especially considering VF was 60fps too.  

Of course Soul Caliber on Dreamcast blew everything else away.  VF3 looked really good though, especially in the arcade

The big problem for all of them was Dead or Alive 2... and then DOA3 on Xbox.  THAT was some wow type shit.

6 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

and I was wrong VF3 came out in 1996.    Yep I stand by what I said @-GD-X   ,  and when Tekken eclipsed VF, it was only because SEGA stopped making VF after VF5.

vs

I said Soul calibur for DREAMCAST. Are you retarded? 

54 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Why should I cherry pick an enhanced version that came out a year later than the original installment?

You said virtual fighter’s visuals weren’t topped until tekken in the 2000’s. I corrected you with a 1999 release.

y'all  gays arguing about graphics and gaymeplay ------- tekken wins, always. always has. before that virtue fighter on pc. NOOBS

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You said virtual fighter’s visuals weren’t topped until tekken in the 2000’s. I corrected you with a 1999 release.

I clarified that I was saying SEGA put out the best visuals with Virtua Fighter until they stop making the game after VF5.  Then Tekken took over as the game with the best visuals, and now MK11 holds that crown.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
8 minutes ago, kaz said:

y'all  gays arguing about graphics and gaymeplay ------- tekken wins, always. always has. before that virtue fighter on pc. NOOBS

Shut up you German fag lol. 

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Shut up you German fag lol. 

I never even played virtue fighter :mj:  gayming faggit 

• Haha 1

ok i did play it once on pc when i had nothing else to play, the first 3d beat em up and it was garbo :kaz: 

TEKKEN :bow: 

Edited by kaz