Elden Ring thread

Just now, Remij said:

LOL, you and other sheep ARE desperate to keep BOTW in the conversation... it's the first thing you guys say whenever an open world game comes out now.

And sure they are.  As I said... again... people want to keep BOTW in the conversation.  That Verge article is proof 100%.  Elden Ring came out... lit the Metacritic score board up... and immediately sites want to compare it to BOTW.  Why?  Because it drives fucking hits.... 

Tell me ONE THING, you think Elden Ring was inspired by BOTW by.

Again with the gaslighting nonsense :camby:

You have a talent for making up shit that someone never said while simultaneously asking them for something else that they have already outlined :sabu:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open world Souls with horses is 100% what it looks like  Which is fine I guess, just had to adjust my expectations. They just did Sekiro anyway which was a massive change to setting and gameplay so no

Looks fucking amazing. Haven't watched the trailer yet. Day one confirmed.

Holy shit, just watched the trailer. Not sure how can someone not be excited for this and defend Demon's Souls remake at the same time. Have you seen the scale of some of them bosses? Tower Knight fro

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You have a talent for making up shit that someone never said while simultaneously asking them for something else that they have already outlined :sabu:

ah, yes,  i've seen that before

the Eastwood-talking-to-a-chair routine.

150795345mb00273_romney_acc_13292769_cus

yes, Lemij tends to do that quite a bit.

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not making anything up.

A sheep makes a thread / comment about BOTW being the inspiration for whatever bullshit... and if anyone contests it.. there you appear.. ready to pull the same type of bullshit you are right here..:mj: 

You have a talent for butting into arguments others are having, taking a side, and then claiming that you're not ever saying anything when people call you out... LOL

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

In your own words. BOTW showed this in 2017, and Elden Ring took that and applied it to the Souls formula and struck gold.

BOTW showed that an open world game can not have markers!!  Elden Ring DEFINITELY STOLE THAT IDEA :adhd:   Yea, because Souls games always had quest markers.. :drake: 

Sheep are so fucking STUPID :cruise:  That's LITERALLY how desperate you are to have BOTW a part of this conversation.  Sheep ACTUALLY feel like Elden Ring OWES BOTW something, you can just TELL by the way they post lmfao

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not making anything up.

A sheep makes a thread / comment about BOTW being the inspiration for whatever bullshit... and if anyone contests it.. there you appear.. ready to pull the same type of bullshit you are right here..:mj: 

You have a talent for butting into arguments others are having, taking a side, and then claiming that you're not ever saying anything when people call you out... LOL

Weren't you just saying I was one saying that? Why the change in your response? Oh yeah because I called out your BS gaslighting by making up shit that I didn't say. 

Have several seats :patpatpat:

On 2021-06-14 at 11:46 AM, Goukosan said:

Ghostz your bait was always terrible, but these days it's abysmal. 

On 2021-06-14 at 11:51 AM, ghostz said:

You think it’s my bait? Google elden ring and botw :D 

it’s clear as day they drew inspirations, not a bad thing tho. :blessed:

On 2022-03-02 at 9:22 AM, Goukosan said:

By saying it's a BOTW clone.  It uses some elements from BOTW but it's not a clone. 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

BOTW showed that an open world game can not have markers!!  Elden Ring DEFINITELY STOLE THAT IDEA :adhd: 

Sheep are so fucking STUPID :cruise:  That's LITERALLY how desperate you are to have BOTW a part of this conversation.  Sheep ACTUALLY feel like Elden Ring OWES BOTW something, you can just TELL by the way they post lmfao

Man you're on a retarded streak tonight. 

You're basically doing a Ghostz routine now... Inspired by some elements =/= stole or cloned.   

Just now, Goukosan said:

Weren't you just saying I was one saying that? Why the change in your response? Oh yeah because I called out your BS gaslighting by making up shit that I didn't say. 

Have several seats :patpatpat:

Did you not say this?

"In your own words. BOTW showed this in 2017, and Elden Ring took that and applied it to the Souls formula and struck gold."

Yes.. you did.

The fact that you THINK Elden Ring got the inspiration of the idea of no quest markers... from Zelda BOTW... and applied it to the Souls formula... and out came Elden Ring...  says everything man.

You're ATTRIBUTING Elden Ring's success... to the fact that it took that idea from BOTW... LOL

That's so unbelievably stupid man...   Does any Souls game have quest markers?  No.  That right there... is the Souls formula.  Elden Ring = the Souls formula... with an expanded open environment. 

That's it.  The more you try to convince anyone of some connection.. the more you prove me right about being desperate to have it be part of the conversation and part of the "success" of Elden Ring.  It's ridiculous. :D 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Man you're on a retarded streak tonight. 

You're basically doing a Ghostz routine now... Inspired by some elements =/= stole or cloned.   

You just said they took that concept, and applied it to the Souls formula...

Like as if it was BOTW that inspired them not to include something that had not ever been included in any of their games before. :drake: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Did you not say this?

"In your own words. BOTW showed this in 2017, and Elden Ring took that and applied it to the Souls formula and struck gold."

Yes.. you did.

The fact that you THINK Elden Ring got the inspiration of the idea of no quest markers... from Zelda BOTW... and applied it to the Souls formula... and out came Elden Ring...  says everything man.

You're ATTRIBUTING Elden Ring's success... to the fact that it took that idea from BOTW... LOL

That's so unbelievably stupid man...   Does any Souls game have quest markers?  No.  That right there... is the Souls formula.  Elden Ring = the Souls formula... with an expanded open environment. 

That's it.  The more you try to convince anyone of some connection.. the more you prove me right about being desperate to have it be part of the conversation and part of the "success" of Elden Ring.  It's ridiculous. :D 

No im not attributing it's success to being inspired by BOTW.  Struck gold as in both elements fit well together. Do I have to read and spell for you now? 

Once again you're arguing against shit you made up in your dense head based on your own misunderstanding :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No im not attributing it's success to being inspired by BOTW.  Struck gold as in both elements fit well together. Do I have to read and spell for you to now? 

Once again you're arguing against shit you made up in your dense head based on your own misunderstanding :sabu:

Dude.... those elements.. of no quest markers...and souls formula....... was ALWAYS A THING of the Souls games... 

They didn't CHANGE anything... they took Souls... and made it open world.  They didn't change anything.. they kept the same formula.. and made it BIGGER.

BOTW didn't inspire not one single fucking thing about that game.. Sheep are so desperate for that to be the case omfg :D 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Dude.... those elements.. of no quest markers...and souls formulat....... was ALWAYS A THING of the Souls games... 

They didn't CHANGE anything... they took Souls... and made it open world.

BOTW didn't inspire not one single fucking thing about that game.. Sheep are so desperate for that to be the case omfg :D 

The elements as it relates to open world games doofus :sabu:

The ironic thing it those were Ramza words to describe how Eldin ring proved open world games don't need those things.   Again proving the point.  Lmfao. 

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude.... those elements.. of no quest markers...and souls formula....... was ALWAYS A THING of the Souls games... 

They didn't CHANGE anything... they took Souls... and made it open world.  They didn't change anything.. they kept the same formula.. and made it BIGGER.

Except that it’s open world :D 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The elements as it relates to open world games doofus :sabu:

The ironic thing it those were Ramza words to describe how Eldin ring proved open world games don't need those things.   Again proving the point.  Lmfao. 

Dude... a open world souls game would have never had quest markers to begin with.... lmfao  BOTW didn't sway Miyazaki from putting them in ffs :tom:

This is why I mean by saying you are desperate to attribute anything you can of Elden Ring's design... to BOTW.

If you make a "good" open world game.... it was inspired by BOTW... because it's also good :drake: 

Clowns :shake: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude... a open world souls game would have never had quest markers to begin with.... lmfao  BOTW didn't sway Miyazaki from putting them in ffs :tom:

This is why I mean by saying you are desperate to attribute anything you can of Elden Ring's design... to BOTW.

If you make a "good" open world game.... it was inspired by BOTW... because it's also good :drake: 

Clowns :shake: 

Man you're on a retarded streak today. 

The markers was one example that Ramza used to describe Elden Ring's open world. 

Is the no markers the only thing that makes Elden Ring and BOTW different from all other modern open world games? :umad:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The markers was one example that Ramza used to describe Elden Ring's open world. 

Is the no markers the only thing that makes Elden Ring and BOTW different from all other modern open world games? :umad:

Remember when I asked to to list me one thing... I'm still waiting :drake: 

List me some reasons why Elden Ring and BOTW are the same.  I'm listening.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Remember when I asked to to list me one thing... I'm still waiting :drake: 

List me some reasons why Elden Ring and BOTW are the same.  I'm listening.

Once again your asking for one thing while quoting an example of one thing.... What your looking for is ANOTHER thing doofus, but alas I already answered your one thing.  Stop dodging and answer. :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Once again your asking for one thing while quoting an example of one thing.... What your looking for is ANOTHER thing doofus, but alas I already answered your one thing, so don't try to dodge my question.    Once you answer you will get a sending one from me :umad:

Jesus christ :tom: 

You can't even answer a simple question...

If those were Ramza's words... then start using your own words for fuck sake... I'm giving you the opportunity here and you're running from it :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus christ :tom: 

You can't even answer a simple question...

If those were Ramza's words... then start using your own words for fuck sake... I'm giving you the opportunity here and you're running from it :drake: 

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Stop dodging :cmpunk1:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Stop dodging :cmpunk1:

Nope it's not the only thing that makes Elden Ring, Elden Ring, and thus different from all other modern open world games.

bubu it'z good! and so is Zelda! That means it copied Zelda!! :cry: 

Fucking sheep :mj: 

Edited by Remij