Returnal $50 for Prime Day

Just now, Twinblade said:

sry but i still don't trust the hype :mjpls:waiting until its $30-$40

i'll let you know what i think after a good 10 hours into it (if i last that long :cruise:) . i should set up a camera and record myself - "a casual with anger issues plays returnal" 

let's hope i don't break the controller  :mjcry:

2 hours ago, Delita said:

But a new battlefield that looks like shit with 6 maps is so worth $70. :ccruise:

3rd most anticipated game that was shown at E3 :mjpls:

real talk though what is the storytelling like? If it has enough lore and world building then I could be interested. I just don't want to feel like im just going through the motions every single run which is what most roguelikes become after the first 10 or so hours.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

3rd most anticipated game that was shown at E3 :mjpls:

real talk though what is the storytelling like? If it has enough lore and world building then I could be interested. I just don't want to feel like im just going through the motions every single run which is what most roguelikes become after the first 10 or so hours.

Nah, this is like if Metroid Prime was roguelike and also the gameplay is so good. I’m not speaking hyperbole when I say this is the best TPS mechanics ever. It’s cosmic horror in its storytelling. You’ll find audiologs. But at the end of the day, the gameplay loop is what hooks me. It’s so good dude. 

Theres more story than metroid prime, but it's not very narrative driven. The premise is intriguing and i found the story satisfying though it remains mostly cryptic till the end. But ike is right, mechanically it is hands down the best 3rd person shooter with fantastic use of the dual sense