Xbox Hardware Revenue Up 172% YoY, Content & Services Down 4%; Microsoft Gaming Revenue Up 11%

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And that made your day :tom: 

someone actually describing real success usually does impress people.

Microsoft comparing themselves to a failed gaming company (themselves a year ago) doesn't really do much for people.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

And that made your day :tom: 

Nah, just funny how one company is able to disclose solid figures whereas another one has to use corporate puff verbiage. :danylol: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

someone actually describing real success usually does impress people.

Microsoft comparing themselves to a failed gaming company (themselves a year ago) doesn't really do much for people.

You live vicariously through Playstation and Nintendo sales numbers... where you imagine what it must feel like to be successful... because your a failure IRL.. :tom: 

Unfortunately you don't play the games though :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Nah, just funny how one company is able to disclose solid figures whereas another one has to use corporate puff verbiage. :danylol: 

One company is on another galaxy as far as success is concerned... who cares?

MS is doing well.  Xbox Series are the best selling Xboxes ever.  I really don't give a shit about them in comparison to Playstation... lmfao..  they don't HAVE to sell more for me to be happy with them... they just need to release games I want to play. 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You live vicariously through Playstation and Nintendo sales numbers... where you imagine what it must feel like to be successful... because your a failure IRL.. :tom: 

Unfortunately you don't play the games though :lawl: 

This dude is severely pissed.

I've broken this poort bitch.:lawl:

I wonder if it was when I proved that he hasn't played any Playstation games since 2014, and clearly explains his poort begging.

Or

Was it when I proved that he's never played emulator games that he's been claiming for years, and that claim utterly collapsed last week.

:patrice:

Just now, jehurey said:

This dude is severely pissed.

I've broken this poort bitch.:lawl:

I wonder if it was when I proved that he hasn't played any Playstation games since 2014, and clearly explains his poort begging.

Or

Was it when I proved that he's never played emulator games that he's been claiming for years, and that claim utterly collapsed last week.

:patrice:

tenor.gif

:tom: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

One company is on another galaxy as far as success is concerned... who cares?

MS is doing well.  Xbox Series are the best selling Xboxes ever.  I really don't give a shit about them in comparison to Playstation... lmfao..  they don't HAVE to sell more for me to be happy with them... they just need to release games I want to play. 

This is SW. MS is solidly in 3rd place. :lawl: 

~6.5 million sold 

Point in time comparison - Slighty above what Xbox1 did and a bit better than 360.

Xbox1 ended up with flatline as the gen went on and 360 increased its pace...time will tell with Series X/S

With that said it's still lagging behind the competition. 

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Imagine that being your excuse when your 40+

bubu this iS System wurz :awww: 

Imagine trying to put a positive spin on being in LAST place especially when you didn’t even buy the hardware . :danylol:

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Imagine trying to put a positive spin on being in LAST place especially when you didn’t even buy the hardware . :danylol:

They're up YoY... what you want me to be mad? :drake: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

They're up YoY... what you want me to be mad? :drake: 

last year at this time Xbox1 wws deader than a doorknob, it would be a huge disaster if their brand new system wasn't up YOY of a dead system on its last leg. 

Edited by Goukosan