Godlo Infinite Tech preview impressions

21 hours ago, Substatic said:

PC has the entire foreseeable FPS release line up.... 

:trump2:

(Starting to see why you lost and were objectively wrong?)

No, are you starting to see why you lost.

"not much else"

Did you provide "much"

Or did you list one game?

That's a simple either or, question. Which is it?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is like a pig leaving a good review for a puddle of mud. We know it's destined to flop. 

you know that PC gamers are absolutely desperate when they are now running into the arms of Halo as their main PC first-person shooter savior. Not only does that game destroy those objects more

no, you're talking about your future prospects of playing any remotely popular first-person shooter.   Master Chief has you.  And you don't have much of anything else. lol

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Or did you list one game?

I gave two links that listed every recent and future FPS release and all of them were on PC. :Jeff: More so than any other system.

"Not much else" must mean  you're also knocking PS5 and Switch which have even less shooters on the horizon.  Starting to see why everyone thinks you lost?

Edited by Substatic
13 hours ago, Substatic said:

I gave two links that listed every recent and future FPS release and all of them were on PC. :Jeff: More so than any other system.

"Not much else" must mean  you're also knocking PS5 and Switch which have even less shooters on the horizon.  Starting to see why everyone thinks you lost?

No, for the "popular" argument..................you only listed ONE GAME.

Correct?

That's a Yes or No question.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

you only listed ONE GAME.

My links listed far more than one game. They contain more examples, such as Battlefield, Overwatch 2, Far Cry 6, Halo, and Stalker 2.  There's other games in both links as well. You posted a flat out lie, and were caught. There is no going back, you were objectively incorrect.  By "not much else" you mean the entire genre? Make sense please.

But I don't understand why you are singling out PC when those other systems, like Switch and PS5, have even less FPS options.......what's your goal here other than being wrong on the basic facts?

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

My links listed far more than one game. They contain more examples, such as Battlefield, Overwatch 2, Far Cry 6, Halo, and Stalker 2.  There's more as well in both links. You posted a flat out lie, and were caught. There is no going back, you were objectively incorrect.  By "not much else" you mean the entire genre? Make sense please.

But I don't understand why you are singling out PC when those other systems, like Switch and PS5, have even less FPS options.......

No you just lost your argument from when you posted Far Cry 5.

And now you're trying to run back to your previous posts, which was a separate argument.

Your links had nothing to do with the argument in which we were talking about "popular" FPS.

That is where you shifted over to talking about Far Cry 5.

You lost.

Now deal with it.

@jehurey

image.png

This post makes 0 sense. PC has every recent and upcoming "remotely" popular First Person Shooter.

All Upcoming First-Person Shooters of 2021 | Heavy.com

Top NEW FPS Video Games Of 2021 - Gameranx

11 great new FPS games coming out in 2021 - SQUAD (squadstate.com)

Are you saying PS5 and Switch are even worse?

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

@jehurey

image.png

This post makes 0 sense. PC has every recent and upcoming "remotely" popular First Person Shooter.

"have much of anything else"

you then proceeded to post just one game, Far Cry 6.

Yup............that qualifies as "not much of anything else"

You lost this talking point...........there's nothing you can say that is going to reverse what ALREADY happened.

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

@jehurey

image.png

Are you saying PS5 and Switch are even worse?

Don't even bother with this fuckhead anymore Sub... he's a clown.

It's obvious he's saying PS5 and Switch are worse... because he doesn't play them :rofls: 

The only thing he must play is his PC... the little fucking hypocrite :mickeyj: 

Just now, Remij said:

Don't even bother with this fuckhead anymore Sub... he's a clown.

It's obvious he's saying PS5 and Switch are worse... because he doesn't play them :rofls: 

The only thing he must play is his PC... the little fucking hypocrite :mickeyj: 

LOL his butthurt is spilling into other threads

Damn, I must've popped him in the mouth hard.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's literally spouting out his butthurt from other threads.

Its hilarious, considering he's a

Second

Class

Citizen

:blessed:

No, I actually have a modern setup.  You have an overpowered, overpriced GPU... and a shitty old 1200p 60hz monitor on an old 90s desk with a hutch... lmfao

You don't have your priorities right at all.  Perhaps you shouldn't have spent $500 on a PS5 that you don't ever play, and instead put it towards an actual modern monitor and desk setup :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I actually have a modern setup.

I guess RTX 3070 performance barely classified as modern:drake:

but actual 4K gaming is cutting edge. and you don't have that.

So that puts you in

Second

Class

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you then proceeded to post just one game, Far Cry 6.

I posted 2 links prior to that comment containing several games, including Halo, Battlefield, Overwatch 2, Far Cry 6, Stalker 2, etc.   

Question, do you agree PS5 and Switch have less than  what you personally consider "not much else"? And the lack of Halo adds to this?

Just now, jehurey said:

I guess RTX 3070 performance barely classified as modern:drake:

but actual 4K gaming is cutting edge. and you don't have that.

So that puts you in

Second

Class

No, 3070 is definitely modern dipshit.

And I have a 4K TV too... we all do.. I love how that's a talking point for you...:tom: 

Basically... my GPU can do everything yours can since 2 years ago :blessed: 

You HAD to upgrade... because you literally were rocking a 970.. I don't. :hehe: 

And I ACTUALLY have a modern setup to match my hardware.  You have a fucking 90s old desk with a hutch, and a scratched up 1200p 60hz monitor my dude... I mean WHAT THE FUCK are you doing? :smilecry: 

You could have kept the 3080 still and "beat" my GPU... and sold the 3090 and put that towards an ACTUAL modern monitor.  But you didn't... and I know EXACTLY why.... you kept the 3090.. because you thought I was going to buy a 3090.. and you didn't want to have something worse than me.  You wanted to match me.  That's EXACTLY why you have a 3090 right now! :tom: 

You're not a high end gamer.  Your previous posts have proved that... You're a value gamer.. self admittedly... did you think we'd forget about that??  The rest of your pathetic setup underscores it:ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

I posted 2 links

that were part of a previous argument.

you CREATED A NEW ARGUMENT by trying to go off on a tangent on a remark I said in passing.

You don't have "much of anything else" that's as popular as Halo.

That's a new argument................your links are not part of that, and even YOU made certain of that because you didn't use those links for this new argument.

You simply said "Far Cry 6"

That was your response to this new argument.

And you lost, because like I said.................its "not much of anything else", and simply listing one game clearly is not much.

Sorry.............you can't retcon what you posted.

You lost.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, 3070 is definitely modern dipshit.

And I have a 4K TV too... we all do.. I love how that's a talking point for you...:tom: 

Basically... my GPU can do everything yours can since 2 years ago :blessed: 

You HAD to upgrade... because you literally were rocking a 970.. I don't. :hehe: 

And I ACTUALLY have a modern setup to match my hardware.  You have a fucking 90s old desk with a hutch, and a scratched up 1200p 60hz monitor my dude... I mean WHAT THE FUCK are you doing? :smilecry: 

You could have kept the 3080 still and "beat" my GPU... and sold the 3090 and put that towards an ACTUAL modern monitor.  But you didn't... and I know EXACTLY why.... you kept the 3090.. because you thought I was going to buy a 3090.. and you didn't want to have something worse than me.  You wanted to match me.  That's EXACTLY why you have a 3090 right now! :tom: 

You're not a high end gamer.  Your previous posts have proved that... You're a value gamer.. self admittedly... did you think we'd forget about that??  The rest of your pathetic setup underscores it:ovolol: 

holy shit.......look at the meltdown:tom:

no your GPU literally can't.

it can't play 4K games at max settings with nvidia's ray-tracing and DLSS at 60fps

Its laughable that you think I "matched" you.

You're a second class citizen............I didn't match second-class, I went to the top.

Stay angry, bitch. :lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

holy shit.......look at the meltdown:tom:

no your GPU literally can't.

it can't play 4K games at max settings with nvidia's ray-tracing and DLSS at 60fps

Its laughable that you think I "matched" you.

You're a second class citizen............I didn't match second-class, I went to the top.

Stay angry, bitch. :lawl:

Yes it can with simple tweaks  :blessed: 

And I don't game at standard 4K resolutions... I game at Ultrawide 4K resolutions.. I see more of the game every frame than you do. :trump: 

And I didn't say you matched me dipshit... learn to read.  I said you bought your 3090 because you thought I was buying a 3090... and you wanted to match me.

That's exactly what happened.

And you're CLEARLY a second class citizen.  Your setup is the equivalent of that pic of the gamecube sitting on the floor in the unfinished dirty basement :pavarotti: 

a 1200p 60hz monitor ffs...connected to a 3090... you're not even second class... you're 3rd world... :lawl: :lawl: