Valve confirms Steam Deck runs everything on Steam without issue

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Like all the evidence that Bloodborne would be coming to PC? You're like remij's body double at this point :lul: 

We already know Uncharted 4 is being ported, that's done and gone, and Sony just bought Nixxes and Jim Ryan himself flat out stated they were purchased to assist with porting games to PC.

Get real idiot

:mj:

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

We already know Uncharted 4 is being ported, that's done and gone, and Sony just bought Nixxes and Jim Ryan himself flat out stated they were purchased to assist with porting games to PC.

Get real idiot

:mj:

Yeah im owned because of baseless speculation and hypothesizing. Lol get out of here.

Regardless the Steamdeck would catch fire trying to run TLOU2 at the level that the PS4 does.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah im owned because of baseless speculation and hypothesizing. Lol get out of here.

Regardless the Steamdeck would catch fire trying to run TLOU2 at the level that the PS4 does.

You are literally retarded... None of it is baseless. When are you idiots going to get this? They bought a PC porting studio and directly said they're going to use them to port games to PC. Jim Ryan said there is a "whole slate" of games coming to PC. From their investors slides Naughty Dog is already in the PC ring...

STOP BEING DUMB

As far as the Steam Deck is concerned it has double the RAM with much higher bandwidth, the CPU is 3-4x more capable, and the GPU is in the range of 30% more capable. 

STOP BEING DUMB

this garbage is for fgts who like ninch products. nobody with some sort of self respect would openly game in public.  get a fucking book for your 10 hour flight or just kill yourself.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

You are literally retarded... None of it is baseless. When are you idiots going to get this? They bought a PC porting studio and directly said they're going to use them to port games to PC. Jim Ryan said there is a "whole slate" of games coming to PC. From their investors slides Naughty Dog is already in the PC ring...

STOP BEING DUMB

As far as the Steam Deck is concerned it has double the RAM with much higher bandwidth, the CPU is 3-4x more capable, and the GPU is in the range of 30% more capable. 

STOP BEING DUMB

You're still pretending that deck will running full tilt when valve themselves said that it was set to a mobile profile as a design choice? Lol

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're still pretending that deck will running full tilt when valve themselves said that it was set to a mobile profile as a design choice? Lol

Can you link me to where you got that info?  You posted a quote, but I'd like to know where that's from.

24 minutes ago, Remij said:

Can you link me to where you got that info?  You posted a quote, but I'd like to know where that's from.

It's him not at all understanding what he's reading.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/sorry-gamers-the-steam-deck-wont-get-a-power-boost-when-its-docked

He's under some disillusioned viewpoint because of the way the Switch functions that this system is in some way not operating at peak performance. 

Switch isn't more powerful when it's docked, it's neutered when it's portable. Steam Deck doesn't operate in that fashion, it has full access to its compute at all times.

He doesn't seem to get this. Technological illiteracy at its finest.

Edited by DynamiteCop
8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

STOP BEING DUMB

STOP BEING DUMB

You've probably been hundreds of time since you started posting on this forum dude. Nobody is going to fall for your assumptions.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if even the PS4 version of Doom Eternal looked better than the Steamdeck one. It can't run it above medium settings after all.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's him not at all understanding what he's reading.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/sorry-gamers-the-steam-deck-wont-get-a-power-boost-when-its-docked

He's under some disillusioned viewpoint because of the way the Switch functions that this system is in some way not operating at peak performance. 

Switch isn't more powerful when it's docked, it's neutered when it's portable. Steam Deck doesn't operate in that fashion, it has full access to its compute at all times.

He doesn't seem to get this. Technological illiteracy at its finest.

I quite clear that you don't understand what you are reading 🤣

Valve designer Greg Coomer - “We didn't really feel like we should also target going after the dock scenario at higher resolutions. We wanted a simpler design target and to prioritize that."

For you to actually think a mobile device will be running full tilt at all times is the epitome of Technological illiteracy :dc:

I'm sure your dumbass will take that to mean I'm saying the Deck isn't powerful, which is not what I'm saying. 

I'm saying valve made a design choice to stick to a mobile profile because they're focused on this being a portable and not a hybrid machine. 

If you don't understand the mariiad of reasons why mobile devices have to throttle perfomace (compared to non mobile devices) then you're more dumb that I thought. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Valve designer Greg Coomer - “We didn't really feel like we should also target going after the dock scenario at higher resolutions. We wanted a simpler design target and to prioritize that."