And another one. Bravely Default II coming to PC on Sept 2.

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Can you read.... Serious question? 

I SAID THEY MERGED YOUR PORT CELEBRATION THREAD WITH RAMZA'S. 

Tell me what days sheep in what I said? 

Jesus you're fucking dumb... how is this MY CELEBRATION THREAD.... when I didn't even mention the fucking sheep? :lemming: 

I didn't celebrate anything in this thread... I simply posted the fucking trailer... Jesus :tom: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

idk. I havent played GG since last time i played with you. I might pick it up tho, the new character coming looks cool.

you guys are celebrating getting a 6.0? lmao another one for pc alright

Merged Bravely Default 2 is coming to PC into And another one. Bravely Default II coming to PC on Sept 2. -GD-X, 2 hours ago

Just now, Remij said:

Jesus you're fucking dumb... how is this MY CELEBRATION THREAD.... when I didn't even mention the fucking sheep? :lemming: 

I didn't celebrate anything in this thread... I simply posted the fucking trailer... Jesus :tom: 

who said anything about you mentioning sheep? WTF? :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

who said anything about you mentioning sheep? WTF? :drake:

Ok.. let me dumb the fucking question down for you since you're retarded as fuck.

How is this my celebration thread?

What did I celebrate?  I said it was coming to Steam and posted the trailer :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Ok.. let me dumb the fucking question down for you since you're retarded as fuck.

What did I celebrate?  I said it was coming to Steam and posted the trailer :drake: 

Bbbbbbut someome said I said sheep :awww:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The title of your thread literally begins with "And Another One"

Which implies that this is part of a long-running narrative you are trying to peddle.

This is clearly a thread meant for you to boast about something YOU are peddling.

Yeah, that's a celebration thread.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut someome said I said sheep :awww:

I asked how you thought I was celebrating since I never said anything about Sheep being owned...

lmfao you're petty as fuck right now... purposefully trying to make some retarded argument here.  It's quite evident because you're not answering my question :mj: 

Just now, jehurey said:

The title of your thread literally begins with "And Another One"

Which implies that this is part of a long-running narrative you are trying to peddle.

This is clearly a thread meant for you to boast about something YOU are peddling.

Yeah, that's a celebration thread.

:roll: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:roll: 

No, there is no mention of a "Title Updated" notice that would be listed at the bottom of any of these posts in this thread.

So even if a mod were to change it.........it would have still shown up at the bottom of a post somewhere along the first or second page.  There's no such update listed.

nice try.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

No, there is no mention of a "Title Updated" notice that would be listed at the bottom of any of these posts in this thread.

No... because it was a thread merge by a moderator :lemming: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I asked how you thought I was celebrating since I never said anything about Sheep being owned...

lmfao you're petty as fuck right now... purposefully trying to make some retarded argument here.  It's quite evident because you're not answering my question :mj: 

Hey retard, I'm not making an argument. Your dumbass thought someone changed you thread title. 

I explained to you that the threads were merged. 

You then proceed to rant on about someone saying you said sheep, when no one said that :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard, I'm not making an argument. Your dumbass thought someone changed you thread title. 

I explained to you that the threads were merged. 

You then proceed to rant on about someone saying you said sheep, when no one said that :drake:

No you proceeded to claim that this was a celebration thread that I made... when I didn't celebrate anything.

"And another one." aren't my words.

I posted a simple trailer.

And my QUESTION to you was... how was it my celebration thread... when I didn't mention anything about Sheep being owned that this game is coming to PC :drake: 

You're on some serious butthurt shit right now dude.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL

Ask Goober bitch :tom: 

I don't even know why you are trying to pretend that we don't know why you would make this thread......other than you trying to boast about a port.

Here's obvious proof............you were trashing Bravely Default 2 back in 2020.

Gouko posted the announcement trailers, and you responded with this:

On 2020-07-20 at 11:02 AM, Remij said:

2 titles with no release dates :rofl: 

OMFG

And they're both garbage games :mj: 

And then when Gouko responded, you DOUBLED DOWN and confirmed that you thought Bravely Default was a trash IP, in general

On 2020-07-20 at 11:15 AM, Remij said:

6 year old classics :smoke: 

No More Heroes and Bravely Default? lmao... that's typical trash :hehe: 

And now you just made an entire thread about that "trash"

BUS-TED

Just now, jehurey said:

I don't even know why you are trying to pretend that we don't know why you would make this thread......other than you trying to boast about a port.

Here's obvious proof............you were trashing Bravely Default 2 back in 2020.

Gouko posted the announcement trailers, and you responded with this:

And then when Gouko responded, you DOUBLED DOWN and confirmed that you thought Bravely Default was a trash IP, in general

And now you just made an entire thread about that "trash"

BUS-TED

And now he's trying to change the argument... because he lost with the fact that I didn't post those words.

Right there in plain view... This is how he starts Jerry-go-rounds all the time too :tom: 

@Goukosan See? :drake: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

No you proceeded to claim that this was a celebration thread that I made... when I didn't celebrate anything.

"And another one." aren't my words.

I posted a simple trailer.

And my QUESTION to you was... how was it my celebration thread... when I didn't mention anything about Sheep being owned that this game is coming to PC :drake: 

You're on some serious butthurt shit right now dude.

The thread title currently is Ramza's thread title because his thread was merged into yours. 

Do You think Ramza just randomly posted the same video on page one of your thread and the title just magically changed to his? 

You were a mod as well... What did you never merge threads? :drake:

Obviously a mod saw your thread and saw Ramza's and saw both were about the same thing... And merged it. 

God damn you're dumb as rocks. 

How do you think that thread title changed to Ramza's and his thread appeared in yours? 

Fucking clown 🤡 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Remij said:

And now he's trying to change the argument...

Nope, you're not going to change the argument.

I just caught and proved that you don't give a shit about Bravely Default, you even trashed the ENTIRE IP as "trash" and "garbage"

And now you created an entire thread.............we already know the game, so why does this thread exist?

Solely to highlight that its coming to PC.

That's a celebration thread.

BUS-TED

You are not getting out of this.