Godlo Infinite

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is on my PC     BF and COD ain't got textures like this                  The game is so crisp, clean, sharp, and detailed

you know 343 are hacks when the most hype new feature was brought to the table by titanfall 5 years ago. then again it keeps alive the 343 tradition of chasing trends and being a gen behind. halo is d

Dr Goop LMFAO. It is Sunday, he probably is at Church praying you are wrong about his LG OLED TV

Posted Images

As i mentioned,  i had multiple posts about Halo itt. All of your posts are about me now and you are about to take over LOL. What a LOSER Goobser is HAHAHA

LOL jerry had 189 posts itt :D Sheep are SAD

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nothing about Halo... Not even lemmings care enough to post about it :drake:

Oh shut the fuck up.  I cared enough to make this thread.  It was all Halo until Jerky started talking about my monitor.

My monitor which completely shits on his :tom: 

Oh and as an extra, my buddy Vincent Teoh made a new video explaining to Jerky why he shouldn't get his hopes up about it OldLED ever getting 4K 120hz DV support :hehe: 

Edited by Remij

holy shit did this guy start getting into a fight with my tv out of nowhere.

.............again?:cat:

Shit, you know its bad when they want to get into fights with inanimate objects that are associated with me. But I understand he'd be mad.

Considering he doesn't have an actual 4K, sub-8 megapixel monitor

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

holy shit did this start getting into a fight with my tv out of nowhere.

.............again?:cat:

Shit, you know its bad when they want to get into fights with inanimate objects that are associated with me. But I understand he'd be mad.

Considering he doesn't have an actual 4K, sub-8 megapixel monitor

You're the one without an actual 4K monitor.

You have a 4K TV... and so do I :drake: 

The difference is I ALSO have an Ultrawide 4K monitor 175hz... with no scratches... while you have a 1200p 16:10 60hz monitor with massive scratches on it...  probably because you physically got mad at me beating your ass down all the time :mroff: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You're the one without an actual 4K monitor.

No I have a 4K display for playing games on.

You don't.

You have a sub 8-megapixel monitor.

Which is fine, you picked a monitor that has the right amount of pixels based on what your PC hardware can handle.

Good for you.

Just now, jehurey said:

No I have a 4K display for playing games on.

You don't.

You have a sub 8-megapixel monitor.

Which is fine, you picked a monitor that has the right amount of pixels based on what your PC hardware can handle.

Good for you.

You don't have a 4K monitor... you have a 1200p 16:10 monitor LOL 

That's fucking embarrassing in 2021 :rofl: 

And you paired it with a 3090 :rofl:

But that monitor makes sense.... based on the fact that you don't game with your computer :hest: 

How can these guys claim that they're not butthurt, when they're literally trying to fight against my TV out of nowhere?:tom:

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

OLDled LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not even supported anymore by LG :mroff: 

It hilarious that these guy are basically telling me "we don't know how to get to you.........so we're trying to bash your TV"

:drake:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You don't have a 4K monitor... you have a 1200p 16:10 monitor LOL 

That's fucking embarrassing in 2021 :rofl: 

And you paired it with a 3090 :rofl:

But that monitor makes sense.... based on the fact that you don't game with your computer :hest: 

No, I have a 4K display that I bought to play my games.

You don't.

I love how your monitor is actually closer in rows to my older monitor than it is to my OLED tv.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I have a 4K display that I bought to play my games.

You don't.

I love how your monitor is actually closer in rows to my older monitor than it is to my OLED tv.:tom:

No, you didn't.  You bought it for movies.

You don't play games.... unless you're FORCED to.

We've already determined that sweetie... LOL

And no... it has far more "rows" than your old monitor... and they're a lot longer... like my dick is :hest: 

OldLED unsupported :rofl: 

bubub LG u sed it haz da 48GBs :tear2: 

Jehurey just keeps getting PLAYED :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, you didn't.  You bought it for movies.

No, I literally said what I was buying it for when I was making posts in the PC hardware thread last year.

I even typed the reasoning behind it, how everything was pointing to needing a HDMI 2.1 port, and the display technology being better than anything else out there.

I love how you make yourself play dumb in order to keep your weak talking points alive.

No............your monitor is actually closer in rows to my old monitor than it is to my OLED.

I love how you paid over $1600..............for a sub 4K monitor.

And you don't even have Dolby Vision on it..........at any framerate:drake:

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh shut the fuck up.  I cared enough to make this thread.  It was all Halo until Jerky started talking about my monitor.

My monitor which completely shits on his :tom: 

Oh and as an extra, my buddy Vincent Teoh made a new video explaining to Jerky why he shouldn't get his hopes up about it OldLED ever getting 4K 120hz DV support :hehe: 

So to prove your point you post more go-around monitor wars stuff in the Halo thread...you sure showed me:drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So to prove your point you post more go-around monitor wars stuff in the Halo thread...you sure showed me:drake:

You idiots have already proven you're not interested in talking about Halo. :drake: 

If I make a Halo thread... will you and Jerky stay the fuck out of it? :danylol: 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

i bet that poor bastard suddenly gets mad thinking about my OLED tv at random points throughout the day.

281akc8.gif