Returnal 2.0 update

9 hours ago, ghostz said:

Will Jerry play it? :vince:

:blessed:his butthurt is having aftershocks:hest:

Hell yeah I'll get around to playing it. I even made a post a few weeks ago about this update supposedly being quite big in file size. So there has to be more than just a photo mode and save progress. People alluded to the file size being like 16GB, so there has to be some sort of voiceover or cinematics.

4 hours ago, B C said:

even if it ever comes to PC, save yourself the embarrassment. you couldn't clear biome 1

casual. gamer.

Just look at how quickly you realize PlayStation and PC are destined to be as one. We already know, you already know, you might as well just become one of us.

42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Just look at how quickly you realize PlayStation and PC are destined to be as one. We already know, you already know, you might as well just become one of us.

LOL i love how this lemmings biggest hope is that sony fails at being a gaming console company as badly as Microsoft did, and turn into a third-party publisher like Microsoft.

That's literally the most important thing he is rooting for at this point.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i love how this lemmings biggest hope is that sony fails at being a gaming console company as badly as Microsoft did, and turn into a third-party publisher like Microsoft.

That's literally the most important thing he is rooting for at this point.

Hope? They're already doing it shit for brains

:lawl:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they're actually not.

But thank you for absolutely agreeing with everything I just said about you.:hest:

Yes they are, not a point of contention. You can't argue against facts, you'll try but you've already lost for even entertaining the idea of doing so.

Thanks for playing. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Yes they are, not a point of contention.

No they're not.

They are porting old games.

By that logic, Sony is a multiplatform developer if they re-release an upgraded PS4 game to PS5.

Xbox is literally paying money to their developers to create day-one new release multiplatform games.

They are, in the same sense as EA and Activision and Ubisoft..........just another third-party publisher.

Sony isn't, they actually have a console platform that is worth putting exclusives on.

This simply isn't up for debate.

On 2021-10-26 at 4:50 PM, -GD-X said:

then my brother-in-law sucks because he was ready to toss the controller while fighting one of the bosses :D maybe i'll give it a chance after forza and halo (turning into a lemming for a bit).

Just noticed Metroid Dread now has a demo version. Check it out.