Rate my purchase.

43 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's not for gaming though.

Well the Xbox ecosystem is a 7/10 for me so your purchase is a 7/10.  Those are excellent earbuds but their price is too steep.  

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Well the Xbox ecosystem is a 7/10 for me so your purchase is a 7/10.  Those are excellent earbuds but their price is too steep.  

You are not going to find anything below $200 that had to compromise some features being cut.

I was thinking about the Pixels-A for the price but they had to compromise a lot in the build quality.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not familiar with those, but I just bought these headphones for gaming purposes (mainly because I needed something good for BF2042). Only briefly used it but the sound quality is very good

6436579cv12d.jpg

I was in that spot a few months ago and saw they had good reviews. 

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Lol, cancelled my order and got the Sennheiser Momentum 2 instead.

:drake: i think that's a good call. Sennheiser's wireless earbuds have been reviewing quite well, specifically as earbuds meant purely for music quality listening.

If you want them to be a great all-around, smartphone feature-laden earbuds, maybe another brand would do. But if its purely for music, you can't go wrong with Sennheiser.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Sennheiser is like the civic - it never loses. 

I can see myself listening to some F&F music with my Sennheiser while I punch it in my Civic.

My dick just grew 5 more inches thinking about that 

• aitch 1