Gears Tactics for less than $20, worth it?

the core gameplay is great, but its loaded with samey missions that you basically have to grind in order to get to the good story ones. I never finished it as a result, because those missions become more and more frequent the further you get. its worsened by the fact that they re-use the same few maps and objectives so i just got tired of it all

i think for that price its still worth it, as you can get some good hours of gameplay in before the tedium starts.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So I already made, and thoroughly enjoyed my point.

Let me know when you can do the same.:trump:

You don't have a point, you just made a stupid post. Some people purchase their games and others get them through subscriptions, you're an idiot.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I did.

You pretending to not see it is...........an interesting tactic.

Probably because you don't have a response for it.

You already got a response you retarded loser, some people buy games and some people don't. It's not some math equation that needs to be cracked you lowlife autistic

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You already got a response you retarded loser, some people buy games and some people don't. It's not some math equation that needs to be cracked you lowlife autistic

it wasn't a math equation to begin with.

it was me pointing out that people would rather pay for a not-even-that-good Xbox game than subscribe to the biggest thing they are hyping.

I love how your new tactic is to stupidly misunderstand what the other person said, on purpose.

Maybe your responses on based on the premise that you were subjected to some sort of brain injury.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

it wasn't a math equation to begin with.

it was me pointing out that people would rather pay for a not-even-that-good Xbox game than subscribe to the biggest thing they are hyping.

I love how your new tactic is to stupidly misunderstand what the other person said, on purpose.

Maybe your responses on based on the premise that you were subjected to some sort of brain injury.

Stop conflating one person as "people", as I said some people purchase their games and others don't. This doesn't speak to anything and you don't have any kind of a point.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Stop conflating one person as "people", as I said some people purchase their games and others don't. This doesn't speak to anything and you don't have any kind of a point.

No, its people.

[See: Microsoft latest annual earning report]

:drake: