Gears Tactics for less than $20, worth it?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You ruin every topic you enter.

@-GD-X

Can you cull this retard in his posts? He started out with a lie in this thread and then destroyed it on the basis of that lie.

how was it a lie?

i literally posted a smiley that shows a confused cat face.

You literally tried to pretend that I didn't make a point........but really you were just acting like an idiot.

Go do that on your own.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

how was it a lie?

i literally posted a smiley that shows a confused cat face.

You literally tried to pretend that I didn't make a point........but really you were just acting like an idiot.

Go do that on your own.

Now you're lying again to cover up your other lie which spiraled this thread. Confused cat lol? You're so full of shit.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

its not on gamepass:cat:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Now you're lying again to cover up your other lie which spiraled this thread. Confused cat lol? You're so full of shit.

i like how you were shitposting.........and now that your shitposting didn't work, you're trying to run to the mods.

what do you think that smiley is used for?

I bought Pillars of Eternity II and Dead Rising instead. lol 

Dead Rising at 144fps/144hz is pretty awesome. I had the PS4 port but this looks even sharper, PC is the way to go. Still one of my favorite game of all time.

• Ben 1

@Twinblade

I'm super broke right now, I started school and I was supposed to be financed by the Government but my agent stopped working and haven't even bothered to tell me, I found myself going through the entire month of October with 0 revenues at all. I'm not even sure if my shit was lost in the bureaucratic shuffle.

It's a good thing I always save some emergency money on the side because I would be royally fucked right now. So it was either I buy two old games or just Gears. The choice was simple. I'll play it some other time, just not now.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

I'm super broke right now, I started school and I was supposed to be financed by the Government but my agent stopped working and haven't even bothered to tell me, I found myself going through the entire month of October with 0 revenues at all. I'm not even sure if my shit was lost in the bureaucratic shuffle.

It's a good thing I always save some emergency money on the side because I would be royally fucked right now. So it was either I buy two old games or just Gears. The choice was simple. I'll play it some other time, just not now.

that sucks man. Hopefully things improve soon for you.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

You play it on PC or Xbox?