Lincoln Project plants fake Neo Nazis outside Virginia Governor Candidate's campaign bus

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lincoln-project-roasted-viral-hoax-youngkin

wire-49816015-1635551227-879_634x475.jpg

Talk about a disgusting smear. Just another desperate attempt from the left to divide the country and influence another election campaign. Thankfully it backfired and everyone knows the truth, Youngkin is already in the lead according to recent polls and will only gain more support in the final days leading up to the election.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Lincoln Project plants fake Neo Nazis outside Virginia Governor Candidate's campaign bus

It's funny how this fake shit keeps happening to try and make it seem like the right is all Nazis and racists but ends up being hoaxes. You could probably fill an storage closet with actual amount of neo Nazis but it's made to seem like half the country is one. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-10-30 at 11:34 AM, Twinblade said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lincoln-project-roasted-viral-hoax-youngkin

wire-49816015-1635551227-879_634x475.jpg

Talk about a disgusting smear. Just another desperate attempt from the left to divide the country and influence another election campaign. Thankfully it backfired and everyone knows the truth, Youngkin is already in the lead according to recent polls and will only gain more support in the final days leading up to the election.

The Lincoln Project was created by Republicans you fucking retard. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The Lincoln Project was created by Republicans you fucking retard. 

I love how you're just bumping all of these posts to show how angry you are. I don't care if they started off as republicans, the lincoln project is as left leaning as it gets, and anyone paying attention over the last few years would have been able to recognize that. 

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I love how you're just bumping all of these posts to show how angry you are. I don't care if they started off as republicans, the lincoln project is as left leaning as it gets, and anyone paying attention over the last few years would have been able to recognize that. 

They're still republicans dip shit.  They're just not drinking the Donald Trump Kool Aid. They want to take their party back from the Qanon, conspiracy theory and brain dead cult folk like you. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

They're still republicans dip shit.  They're just not drinking the Donald Trump Kool Aid. They want to take their party back from the Qanon, conspiracy theory and brain dead cult folk like you. 

They tried to smear a republican gubernatorial candidate who had no involvement whatsoever with Trump. Does that sound like something people with conservative/republican values would do? Of course not you moron.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They tried to smear a republican gubernatorial candidate who had no involvement whatsoever with Trump. Does that sound like something people with conservative/republican values would do? Of course not you moron

Which candidate is that?  Name them let's see what ties they do or do not have. 

Does that sound like people with conservative values? Are you saying that with a serious face whice bowing to the alter of Trump?  His conservative values? How blind are you? :drake:

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I literally didn't know this shit hole existed until today and every post I replied to was on the front page so... 

As for the Lincoln Project, they've always been a self serving grift and there's nothing leftist about the group. In fact the group actually tries to encourage the left to warm up to republican ideology. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/08/us/politics/lincoln-project-weaver.html

I'm well aware of the fact that you don't care about anything other than whining about the left because you're so stupid you fall for any right wing headline. I can't think of anything you said that wasn't either dead wrong or just dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Which candidate is that?  Name them let's see what ties they do or do not have. 

Does that sound like people with conservative values? Are you saying that with a serious face whice bowing to the alter of Trump?  His conservative values? How blind are you? :drake:

uhh did you even glance at the OP?  You guys aren't even trying at this point.

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They tried to smear a republican gubernatorial candidate who had no involvement whatsoever with Trump. Does that sound like something people with conservative/republican values would do? Of course not you moron.

The WY GOP literally kicked Liz Cheney out because she didn't kiss Trump's ass. Yes, it sounds exactly like something a republican would do. 

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

uhh did you even glance at the OP?  You guys aren't even trying at this point.

What happened to your conservative values point? You dropped that one quick once you realized that Trump has none of those so called conservative values. 

As far a youngkin he played you Trump cult clowns like a fiddle :drake:

Just like I told your dumbass, they want regular non cult, non Qanon Republicans back in the party and youngkin so far is one of the regular ones. 

Right-Wingers Turn on Glenn Youngkin Over His LGBTQ Staffer and Vaccine Rules

A severe case of buyer’s remorse appears to have set in among some conservatives over electing Glenn Youngkin as the next Republican governor of Virginia.

Over the past week, outrage has bubbled over among right-wingers and TrumpWorld allies alike, who are under the impression Youngkin has insufficient MAGA loyalty, citing his hiring of an LGBTQ staffer and his refusal to block COVID-related local mandates. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

What happened to your conservative values point? You dropped that one quick once you realized that Trump has none of those so called conservative values. 

As far a youngkin he played you Trump cult clowns like a fiddle :drake:

Just like I told your dumbass, they want regular non cult, non Qanon Republicans back in the party and youngkin so far is one of the regular ones. 

Right-Wingers Turn on Glenn Youngkin Over His LGBTQ Staffer and Vaccine Rules

A severe case of buyer’s remorse appears to have set in among some conservatives over electing Glenn Youngkin as the next Republican governor of Virginia.

Over the past week, outrage has bubbled over among right-wingers and TrumpWorld allies alike, who are under the impression Youngkin has insufficient MAGA loyalty, citing his hiring of an LGBTQ staffer and his refusal to block COVID-related local mandates. 

This has nothing to with the original point I was making about the Lincoln Project. You're just gaslighting and going completely off topic at this point, which is exactly what i'd expect from a modern day liberal.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

This has nothing to with the original point I was making about the Lincoln Project. You're just gaslighting and going completely off topic at this point, which is exactly what i'd expect from a modern day liberal.

59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don't care if they started off as republicans, the lincoln project is as left leaning as it gets, and anyone paying attention over the last few years would have been able to recognize that. 

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Your own words betray you.  You're the one that said Lincoln project was left leaning and now that has been proven wrong you try to say I'm gaslighting? :drake:

And how many times are you going to dodge your own point about conservative values? :umad:

What's so ironic about this is that the Maga clowns thought they were getting a Maga republican..... Now they're mad because he played them... Lmfao. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your own words betray you.  You're the one that said Lincoln project was left leaning and now that has been proven wrong you try to say I'm gaslighting? :drake:

And how many times are you going to dodge your own point about conservative values? :umad:

What's so ironic about this is that the Maga clowns thought they were getting a Maga republican..... Now they're mad because he played them... Lmfao. 

Lol "stop gaslighting me with facts."

Motherfucker actually quoted Fox News. Wild.