"Most of our concerns about Master Chief’s long-awaited spiritual reboot melted away after a four-hour hands-on." - IGN

I don't get it, this does not look good to me at all. As he's praising the game he's looping footage of the laziest alien designs I've ever seen in any medium in my life. Which don't even look that good from a technical standpoint either. 

This looks fine in terms of I guess checklist stuff pretend game experts talk about maybe, but it looks like every other Halo game. Just scattered military cargo boxes in make shift operating camps and the impractical metal corridor levels that looks like you're inside a Transformers lower intestine or something. The most interesting thing in this entire video is a space groundhog burrowing into the ground. 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't get it, this does not look good to me at all. As he's praising the game he's looping footage of the laziest alien designs I've ever seen in any medium in my life. Which don't even look that good from a technical standpoint either. 

This looks fine in terms of I guess checklist stuff pretend game experts talk about maybe, but it looks like every other Halo game. Just scattered military cargo boxes in make shift operating camps and the impractical metal corridor levels that looks like you're inside a Transformers lower intestine or something. The most interesting thing in this entire video is a space groundhog burrowing into the ground. 

I guess if you don't get it you just don't get it, and the fact that you're saying it looks like every other Halo game as a form of criticism tells me you'll never get it.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah I'm not sure what to tell you man, I think your memory of the scale for those Scarab battles is a little bit off.

The worst levels in halo are the ones that took place entirely indoors (the flood levels from 1, the library, etc). If most of 5’s story missions are going to be like that, then the campaign is going to be underwhelming.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The worst levels in halo are the ones that took place entirely indoors (the flood levels from 1, the library, etc). If most of 5’s story missions are going to be like that, then the campaign is going to be underwhelming.

I think you're getting a little too ahead of yourself.

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That was the majority of at least the first 2 games lol it’s one of the reasons why the campaigns sucked ass

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The flood and library were actually kind of dope tbh.