Where’s all the games you cows are supposedly playing?

Just now, -GD-X said:

for real. pc is ultimate gaming platform. however, now that i'm more casual i'm fine with my dumbed down consoles.

Ultimate hacker fest invading everyone's favorite console games with crossplay hackers. 

Hermshits are the bottom feeders of the gaming community. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing but Forza rehashes for 10 years and this fgt is trying to talk shit

Lemmings The people that try to tell you that Forza Horizon 5 and Age of Empires 4 are xbox exvlusives are quick to point out that Deathloop isn't exclusive.

i'm not even a cow and i can say the xbox consoles have 0 exclusives lol. every single game is on pc. at least sony and (especially) nintendo can say there are games that are exclusive to their system

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Hey dipstick, I said Deathloop is coming to PS5 too

Microsoft owns both Xbox and Windows, as far as I'm concerned any Xbox game that's only available on Xbox and PC is an Xbox exclusive. 

Otherwise cows win SW by default and that shits not gonna happen

Lmfao :rofls:

"Otherwise cows win SW by default and that shits not gonna happen"

So what you're saying is, the way systemwars has always been for 17 years - where games also on PC don't count as exclusive - Cows win systemwars, therefore you're taking it upon yourself as a Lemming to try anr change the rules after 17 years to try and keep Xbox afloat

Seriously think about what you're actually saying.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Lmfao :rofls:

"Otherwise cows win SW by default and that shits not gonna happen"

So what you're saying is, the way systemwars has always been for 17 years - where games also on PC don't count as exclusive - Cows win systemwars, therefore you're taking it upon yourself as a Lemming to try anr change the rules after 17 years to try and keep Xbox afloat

Seriously think about what you're actually saying.

What I'm saying is cows don't get to declare themselves winners by default at the beginning of the gen. 

The next Bethesda game that you won't be able to play on PS5 means that it's a lemming exclusive. Deal with it. 

Just now, Vini said:

Ultimate hacker fest invading everyone's favorite console games with crossplay hackers. 

Hermshits are the bottom feeders of the gaming community. 

i don't play multiplayer games. it's the best platform for graphics and has the most/best games, in general. i just don't game enough to feel the need to get one. though, i'm surprised how much i've been gaming lately, between fh5 and deathloop.

Just now, Vini said:

What I'm saying is cows don't get to declare themselves winners by default at the beginning of the gen. 

The next Bethesda game that you won't be able to play on PS5 means that it's a lemming exclusive. Deal with it. 

The rules are if cows have the exclusives then they are the winners. Not their fault that microsoft has no games.

The "next besthesda game" sounds like "just wait". We will cross that bridge when we come to it but if its on PC then it is most certainly not a " Lemming exclusive", since Lemmings are xbox players and you wont need an Xbox to play it

Just now, TLHBO said:

The rules are if cows have the exclusives then they are the winners. Not their fault that microsoft has no games.

The "next besthesda game" sounds like "just wait". We will cross that bridge when we come to it but if its on PC then it is most certainly not a " Lemming exclusive", since Lemmings are xbox players and you wont need an Xbox to play it

From now on hermshits have been assimilated into the lemming community, since they require a MICROSOFT operating system to play games, we own them now. 

Just don't get close to us with your smelly shit stay in your basements please.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

From now on hermshits have been assimilated into the lemming community, since they require a MICROSOFT operating system to play games, we own them now. 

Just don't get close to us with your smelly shit stay in your basements please.

No lemmings have always been xbox. Windows gaming was a thing before Xbox ever existed.

If you wanna shill for Microsoft as a gaming platform thats fine, but it just makes you a hermit thats either too poor or too stupid to use a gaming PC.

Saying it's a Microsoft system is retarded anyway. Is it also an AMD/NVIDIA system because you're going to need one of those to play your games? How about SSDs? Or ram? Microsoft is but one small part of a PC.

Lastly...I hate to break it to you but you can game on Mac or Linux and skip windows entirely :reg: In fact Forza Horizon 5 is now running via steam proton. That means you can have a gaming PC, with no microsoft on there, and legally buy and play some of these "exclusives of yours".

Check mate :reg:

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No lemmings have always been xbox. Windows gaming was a thing before Xbox ever existed.

If you wanna shill for Microsoft as a gaming platform thats fine, but it just makes you a hermit thats either too poor or too stupid to use a gaming PC.

Saying it's a Microsoft system is retarded anyway. Is it also an AMD/NVIDIA system because you're going to need one of those to play your games? How about SSDs? Or ram? Microsoft is but one small part of a PC.

Lastly...I hate to break it to you but you can game on Mac or Linux and skip windows entirely :reg: In fact Forza Horizon 5 is now running via steam proton. That means you can have a gaming PC, with no microsoft on there, and legally buy and play some of these "exclusives of yours".

Check mate :reg:

I'll extend an olive brand to cows

If you let lemmings count Xbox/PC exclusives as exclusive then I'll ignore the fact that every Playstation exclusive loses their exclusivity to PC 3 years later. Like the fact that I can play all your last gen exclusives on a PC and that I require a Microsoft Windows to run them :D

Either you count these as exclusives or the whole concept of exclusivity goes out the window because Rathchet and Clank and Demon's Souls will be on PC before the next election cycle. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

I'll extend an olive brand to cows

If you let lemmings count Xbox/PC exclusives as exclusive then I'll ignore the fact that every Playstation exclusive loses their exclusivity to PC 3 years later. Like the fact that I can play all your last gen exclusives on a PC and that I require a Microsoft Windows to run it :D

Either you count these as exclusives or the whole concept of exclusivity goes out the window because Rathchet and Clank and Demon's Souls will be on PC before the next election cycle. 

You're not in a position to bargin lemshit :tom:

3 years of exclusitivity >>>>>>>>> being multiplat day 1.

At least as of right now those games are exclusive with no PC version in sight.

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're not in a position to bargin lemshit :tom:

3 years of exclusitivity >>>>>>>>> being multiplat day 1.

At least as of right now those games are exclusive with no PC version in sight.

You're not in any position here at all fakeboy. Sheep and Hermshits are just closet bandwagon cows nowadays because there hasn't been a PC exclusive worth a damn for quarter of a century and Sheep pretend their gameboy is their main console

Stop fakeboying and maybe you'll get to bargain here 

Edited by Vini
18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

wait, really?

Yeah, performance is very inconsistent on PC atm. People with high end video cards are getting dips into the 40s even on resolutions below 4K. PS5 and Series X versions use Dynamic resolutions but most of the time they're hitting 4K or near it at a consistent 57-60FPS, even in the 128 player modes

edit: Digital Foundry has more on the console versions in this vid

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah, performance is very inconsistent on PC atm. People with high end video cards are getting dips into the 40s even on resolutions below 4K. PS5 and Series X versions use Dynamic resolutions but most of the time they're hitting 4K or near it at a consistent 57-60FPS, even in the 128 player modes

edit: Digital Foundry has more on the console versions in this vid

that's fucking crazy!

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade it actually looks pretty sweet on the series x/ps5.

Yeah it looks nearly on par with the PC version TBH. And the performance can't be underestimated. I spent nearly $1000 on my video card and I get constant dips into the 40s and 50s.....and thats at 2K. 

I look at footage of the PS5 and Series X versions and they're noticeably smoother in big battles....at nearly double the resolution :| 

The PC version is clearly unoptimized, but it just shows where developers have their priorities nowadays. Consoles simply bring in more money when it comes to these kind of games.

• Sad 1