Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*

yeah, hellblade definitely got a downgrade. and there aren't many characters onscreen when that big monster is around.

that monster has less detail than certain God of war 2018 bosses.

Edited by jehurey
  • Like 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking

I remember LemiJ arguing with me that that trailer was gameplay.... Even though the trailer ran at 24fps...which pretty much indicated it was a movie file 😂🤣

https://thegameawards.com/   Figure I'd make this thread a bit in advance so more people are likely to tune in. Should be nice to get a bump in activity on the forum.   Edit: Here

really goes to show how Horizon 2 is a game in which they want you to actually have gameplay

and Hellblade 2 is a game in which they really just want you to walk through it and be in semi-interactive cutscenes.

and even then, Horizon 2 shows off more graphics, and just a genuinely more interesting aesthetic.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh shit. New horror game from the creator of Silent Hill?

edit: looks kind of lame if ill be honest.

it looks just like Siren, which is fucking fantastic. Blood Curse is still my fav survival horror game of the PS3/PS4 gens

• Upvote 1
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*