A Plague Tale: Requiem gameplay trailer

nah man, it's MY most anticipated game of next year :whew: 

looking good, despite some of my gripes with the first one it's an amazing new IP, I hoped they make one game and the story was finished but they could make it better and fix some stuff.

I like amicia's progression, from killing for the first time to getting used to it when she has to defend herself but she's always conscious about it and knows it is "wrong" but man that trailer was BRUTAL, didn't expect that. Glad Lukas is still with them or at least in the game as well. I really liked all the characters so far. :wow2: 

game has such a dark and sad story, the atmosphere and the overall demise of the world really did something to me.  sorry getting emotional

:mjcry:   best game ever made

• aitch 1
3 hours ago, kaz said:

nah man, it's MY most anticipated game of next year :whew: 

looking good, despite some of my gripes with the first one it's an amazing new IP, I hoped they make one game and the story was finished but they could make it better and fix some stuff.

I like amicia's progression, from killing for the first time to getting used to it when she has to defend herself but she's always conscious about it and knows it is "wrong" but man that trailer was BRUTAL, didn't expect that. Glad Lukas is still with them or at least in the game as well. I really liked all the characters so far. :wow2: 

game has such a dark and sad story, the atmosphere and the overall demise of the world really did something to me.  sorry getting emotional

:mjcry:   best game ever made

Just the fact that it wasn't another open world game kind of blew me away at the time. A linear, tightly paced, story focused action/adventure game from a random french studio nobody heard of before. AND on top of that they used their own in-house engine instead of just going with UE4, Cryengine, or Unity like everyone else. The odds were completely against them but they managed to pull off what was clearly an ambitious game by their standards, making a game that you could at first glance mistake for a Sony first party production.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Just the fact that it wasn't another open world game kind of blew me away at the time. A linear, tightly paced, story focused action/adventure game from a random french studio nobody heard of before. AND on top of that they used their own in-house engine instead of just going with UE4, Cryengine, or Unity like everyone else. The odds were completely against them but they managed to pull off what was clearly an ambitious game by their standards, making a game that you could at first glance mistake for a Sony first party production.

absolutely. I didn't even know it's their own engine,  I was just blown away by the visuals and I played it on medium settings. The game runs flawlessly that's for sure and the trailer looks fucking amazing. :wow: 

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Female protagonist

babysitting a little kid

Yikes lmfao, nursery gaming :mj:

I know it's jokes:kaz: but  tbh this game resonated a lot with me because I had kind of a rough childhood and an older sister looking out for me 

• Like 1