Deathloop is Gamespot’s GOTY

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

That’s great and all. I’ll play it and see how it stacks up against Deathloop. 

I’m sincerely sorry if I overrate it which causes you not to have fun, but i still think you’ll agree with me after. Post ya review! Make sure you play with a cool person, think you said you’re playing with someone from here no?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I’m sincerely sorry if I overrate it which causes you not to have fun, but i still think you’ll agree with me after. Post ya review! Make sure you play with a cool person, think you said you’re playing with someone from here no?

I’m sure I’ll love it. The trailer rocks. 

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just bought Deathloop. I figured I would need to check it out sooner or later because of all the hype. @-GD-X how is the stealth gameplay? That was my preferred play style in the Dishonored games, but they didn't really give you enough weapons or powers to make it that efficient. 

The stealth route is the way to go. Aether and shift, along with their upgrades, make you a ninja. Or, you can use shift and nexus. You’ll lose Aether’s invisibility, but nexus (especially with the infection upgrade)  can clear out a large group of enemies with one shot. Those are the three best powers. Havoc and telekinesis are meh.  There are some great starter guides on YouTube. I used one to locate a good silenced weapon and a powerful one. Once I got those, I got shift then Aether, and the rest was history. Unlike other rogue-lite games, you can mark your objectives. You’ll see visionary objectives (essential for breaking the loop), and ones for powers. I would do the power stuff first. 

• Like 1