My unpopular but very real opinion, Playstation VR was a fucking failure.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was the highest selling headset at some point and have some of the best exclusive VR games like Astro Bot and Wipeout.    Not like you even know what the fuck you are talking about since

@MalaXmaS OP was proven true by Jerry

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Without a doubt. PSVR was one expensive paperweight. 

Before I get roasted, I am not talking about PC VR. That is something entirely different. I've seen amazing VR for racing games on PC.

However, shit on Playstation has been trash.

Not really. Sony stopped advertising it after 2019.

There hasn't been any real promotion for PSVR in over two years. And its probably because they ran out of PS move controllers.

And during that time, it EASILY was the most successful VR headset.

Poor guys............its gotten so bad that you're trying to pick fights with previous console gen accessories to try and find a victory to make yourselves feel better?:reg:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Not really. Sony stopped advertising it after 2019.

There hasn't been any real promotion for PSVR in over two years. And its probably because they ran out of PS move controllers.

And during that time, it EASILY was the most successful VR headset.

Poor guys............its gotten so bad that you're trying to pick fights with previous console gen accessories to try and find a victory to make yourselves feel better?:reg:

I mean, you didn’t get one. Doesn’t that say enough? 

Also- they didn’t run out of PS move controllers. You can buy them directly from Sony. 

Edited by ghostz

It was the highest selling headset at some point and have some of the best exclusive VR games like Astro Bot and Wipeout. :|

Not like you even know what the fuck you are talking about since you've never touched a VR game in your life. 

PSVR wasn't perfect, it had issues. Mostly the PS controllers/PS camera or the fact the base PS4 hardware was already too far behind by the time VR games started to roll out. Still better than than the graphics that the standalone headsets or low end PCs are capable of though.

If it was such a gigantic failure Sony wouldn't be making a successor. It introduced VR gaming to million of console gamers and had good first and third party support. If anything it probably helped a lot of PCVR games to actually turn a profit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, ghostz said:

I mean, you didn’t get one. Doesn’t that say enough? 

Also- they didn’t run out of PS move controllers. You can buy them directly from Sony. 

Absolutely it says something.

It says you an idiot who is always wrong.

Because I did get one. I specifically talked about it on this forum when I got it, back in 2018.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

That it sucked, you bought it, but barely played it. 

Case in point, lol. 

Nope, you're wrong on all of those points, as well.

Sorry, you're not going to try and move the topic,

But...........I will easily take that as an admission that you were wrong on your claims. Because you try to move the subject when you realize you've lost an argument.

Thanks for losing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you're wrong on all of those points, as well.

Sorry, you're not going to try and move the topic,

But...........I will easily take that as an admission that you were wrong on your claims. Because you try to move the subject when you realize you've lost an argument.

Thanks for losing.

You claimed Sony “ran out of PS move controllers”. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/accessories/playstation-move-motion-controller/

:mj:

Stick to the OP, PSVR had no games. You are proof of this. :mickey: