Amazing 3 hour Eurodance megamix

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what the CIA tortures terrorist with. 

i think people who listen to eurodance, and music with absolutely no lyrics............i think this is a symptom of depression.   they're becoming more and more disconnected from interacting

Streets of Rage 2 is considered to have one of the best game soundtracks and its basically 90s Eurodance the OST.    

i think people who listen to eurodance, and music with absolutely no lyrics............i think this is a symptom of depression.

they're becoming more and more disconnected from interacting with people, and they are just falling into a series of autistic sounds.

• Haha 1
On 2022-02-04 at 12:37 AM, jehurey said:

i think people who listen to eurodance, and music with absolutely no lyrics............i think this is a symptom of depression.

they're becoming more and more disconnected from interacting with people, and they are just falling into a series of autistic sounds.

usually euro dance has lyrics. also man what the fuck are you talking about. :D  you can't be serious. this has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. 

4 hours ago, kaz said:

usually euro dance has lyrics. also man what the fuck are you talking about. :D  you can't be serious. this has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. 

calm down, there, untzköff. i know its your longest held tradition.

On 2022-02-03 at 6:37 PM, jehurey said:

Yet the festival electronic scene is booming in the US, been all of the country and have met lots of great people because of it. :smoke:

7 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Yet the festival electronic scene is booming in the US, been all of the country and have met lots of great people because of it. :smoke:

they don't listen to this gay shit at american festivals.

Hell, me listening to Hydelic's music on the Tetris Effect soundtrack is head and shoulders more modern and better than this stuff.

This stuff sounds like Aza discovered some bootleg CDs from 1995.

• dead 1
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they don't listen to this gay shit at american festivals.

Hell, me listening to Hydelic's music on the Tetris Effect soundtrack is head and shoulders more modern and better than this stuff.

This stuff sounds like Aza discovered some bootleg CDs from 1995.

lmao I figured it'd be some nice techno or fire trance, but yeah, this definitely ain't playing here, nor would anyone be going to see this

lmfao look at jerry trying to talk himself out of his bullshit. he meant what he said and that includes electronic music. "music with absolutely no lyrics" is not music to him. classical music, orchestra etc. he's just retarded. :D 

nobody ever meant the stupid shit aza posts. most people just skip it. 

15 hours ago, Snowman said:

lmao I figured it'd be some nice techno or fire trance, but yeah, this definitely ain't playing here, nor would anyone be going to see this

Japan had Eurobeat in the 90s. The absurd trash sound has a lot of charm to it, like 80s music. I mean they don't make shit like this anymore for example anymore and its fantastic.

3 hours ago, kaz said:

lmfao look at jerry trying to talk himself out of his bullshit. he meant what he said and that includes electronic music. "music with absolutely no lyrics" is not music to him. classical music, orchestra etc. he's just retarded. :D 

nobody ever meant the stupid shit aza posts. most people just skip it. 

don't get your panties in a twist, schmartënheimer.

Edited by jehurey
  • Confused 1