Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Google celebrates the would-be 94th birthday of Dr. Mickiaki Takahashi, inventor of the chickenpox vaccine 60 years ago

Just now, Ramza said:

Nice auto projection there.

I can say whatever I want.

you're not saying anything..........you're throwing mindless right-wing platitudes out there, thinking that you look good saying them.

i am describing how you are LOSING these arguments, because you don't have good points.

you already know you don't have good points.

you saying that I'm projecting...............is you projecting, because you don't have anything new to say.

You freedom stops when you endanger the health of others.

There is nothing you can say that defeat's that simple statement. Nothing.

I mean...............be HONEST, for once. Just be honest and say that you're selfish, you're a coward.

Don't try to say that you're a high-level thinking, who knows THE REAL ANSWERS for solving this pandemic, if only the world just listened to you.

Be man enough to be honest with yourself.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone who fought covid without any vaccines and got off easy with some acetaminophen. I'm glad I never caved in to Government coercion. My natural immunity is more effective than your three shots

I'm not endangering anyone for not taking a vaccine that two shots had a %40 efficiency to stop Omicron or potentially reduce symptoms and it did not stop infectious vaccinated people to continue spre

That doesn't neglect the point that I've made that someone who is very sick or hospitalized is just as virulent as anyone else, vaccinated or otherwise. Of course I'm talking passed the first strain o

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're not saying anything..........you're throwing mindless right-wing platitudes out there, thinking that you look good saying them.

i am describing how you are LOSING these arguments, because you don't have good points.

you already know you don't have good points.

you saying that I'm projecting...............is you projecting, because you don't have anything new to say.

You freedom stops when you endanger the health of others.

There is nothing you can say that defeat's that simple statement. Nothing.

I mean...............be HONEST, for once. Just be honest and say that you're selfish, you're a coward.

Don't try to say that you're a high-level thinking, who knows THE REAL ANSWERS for solving this pandemic, if only the world just listened to you.

Be man enough to be honest with yourself.

I'm not endangering anyone for not taking a vaccine that two shots had a %40 efficiency to stop Omicron or potentially reduce symptoms and it did not stop infectious vaccinated people to continue spreading the disease. 

I caught it from my GF who was fully vaccinated. And she most likely caught it in an establishment (club) that she went to that weekend that was barred entry to non vaccinated people. The only people the vaccine truly protect is yourself for taking it. You're no hero for taking a jab, you didn't save lives. 

Who the fuck do you think you are? Dr. Fauci? Sit your ignorant internet pseudo intellectual ass down.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ramza said:

I'm not endangering anyone for not taking a vaccine

yes you are.

unless you have the magical ability of controlling  microbes with the power of your brain...............yes, you potential can endanger others.

listen, its painfully obvious that you just don't understand, or respect, how biology works. In a human being, in the environment, in a society.

this was all figured out quite a while ago.

you're not going to be re-writing that book.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes you are.

unless you have the magical ability of controlling  microbes with the power of your brain...............yes, you potential can endanger others.

listen, its painfully obvious that you just don't understand, or respect, how biology works. In a human being, in the environment, in a society.

this was all figured out quite a while ago.

you're not going to be re-writing that book.

So can you as a vaccinated person, even more so if you're asymptomatic. My point is I'm not endangering anyone more than you do. You self righteous prick. 

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

So can you as a vaccinated person, even more so if you're asymptomatic.

but vaccinated people shed less virons.

which means their transmission is lower

which means the R-naught (the rate of infection) is lower.

which means that the virus spread, if everybody were vaccinated, would slow down and come to a complete stop.

Its all about the R-naught. Do you not understand this.

If we get the R-naught to drop below 1.0, then the virus spread will eventually go down to zero.

Do you know that we essentially got the REGULAR FLU rate of spread down to zero back in late 2020? Because the pandemic safety measures we took, traditionally influenza's R0 value is between 1 to 2. And with basic safety measures, we took it below zero, and essentially stop the rate of spread much earlier than in previous years.

Imagine what we've could've accomplished if we ALL WORKED TOGETHER and didn't implement half-assed safety measures.

Its very simple: do you actually want to stop this pandemic, or not? 

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but vaccinated people shed less virons.

which means their transmission is lower

which means the R-naught (the rate of infection) is lower.

which means that the virus spread, if everybody were vaccinated, would slow down and come to a complete stop.

Its all about the R-naught. Do you not understand this.

If we get the R-naught to drop below 1.0, then the virus spread will eventually go down to zero.

Do you know that we essentially got the REGULAR FLU rate of spread down to zero back in late 2020? Because the pandemic safety measures we took, traditionally influenza's R0 value is between 1 to 2. And with basic safety measures, we took it below zero, and essentially stop the rate of spread much earlier than in previous years.

Imagine what we've could've accomplished if we ALL WORKED TOGETHER and didn't implement half-assed safety measures.

Its very simple: do you actually want to stop this pandemic, or not? 

Tell that to the vaccinated people that were hospitalized. I wasn't sicker than those people and didn't spread the virus anymore than those people.

Yes, washing hands and wearing masks reduced the flu but you can't expect people to stay lockdown forever just to reduce the spread because once we get back to normal the virus comes back and we're back to square one. It's not a proper way to eliminate it, it simply slow down the spreads of infections. It saves hospitals from being overcrowded and that's it, which is why I agreed with it in the beginning when the virus started it's worldwide infection. Back then I didn't say anything against those measure as it was a necessity and we've done it.

The pandemic is stopping right now as we speak and it's because we reached herd immunity through high rates of infections, it's not because of lockdowns and half efficient sanitary measures. The more a virus spreads, the more virulent it becomes but least threatening the strains also become, at least as general rule. Keeping people lockdowns forever might actually have the opposite effect. Not to mention an over sanitized environment lead to weak immune systems for children, you can expect this kind of measures to go on forever or think it is the solution. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Tell that to the vaccinated people that were hospitalized.

Don't need to.

From the very beginning, Pfizer and Modern never guaranteed 100% effectiveness against the virus........................correct?

For somebody who keeps on saying they know shit...............why do you keep on getting basic facts incorrect.

Modern had a reported 92%, Pfizer had a reported 95% effective rate.

And that was for the ORIGINAL STRAIN of COVID-19, those vaccines were not developed for the Delta or Omicron variants.

You're now running off to ANOTHER ARGUMENT, because we're talking about the RATE of infection.

Not people who required hospitalization.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Don't need to.

From the very beginning, Pfizer and Modern never guaranteed 100% effectiveness against the virus........................correct?

For somebody who keeps on saying they know shit...............why do you keep on getting basic facts incorrect.

Modern had a reported 92%, Pfizer had a reported 95% effective rate.

And that was for the ORIGINAL STRAIN of COVID-19, those vaccines were not developed for the Delta or Omicron variants.

You're now running off to ANOTHER ARGUMENT, because we're talking about the RATE of infection.

Not people who required hospitalization.

That doesn't neglect the point that I've made that someone who is very sick or hospitalized is just as virulent as anyone else, vaccinated or otherwise. Of course I'm talking passed the first strain or wave of infections because I'm talking about the current reality. You're the one going on another tangent.

They should have expected the virus to mutate too. They most likely did anyway, didn't stop them selling massive vaccination as the only viable solution.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

That doesn't neglect the point that I've made that someone who is very sick or hospitalized is just as virulent as anyone else

It neglect the point...............because you're almost certainly wrong.

And once again, we're talking about percentages, and you're trying to move over to highly unlikely exceptions.

No anecdotal thing you can bring up regarding any vaccinated person who got infected to the point of requiring hospitalization proves the basic claims of Pfizer and moderna, and what local medical experts are telling us.

The vast majority...............VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST majority of those requiring hospitalization are unvaccinated.

You've heard the phrase "this is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated" throughout the past few months because they are the mahority hospitalized.

They are suffering more symptoms, and are shedding more virons during the incubation period.

This isn't remotely up for debate..................you. are. wrong.

A vaccinated population bring the R-naught of this virus down to where the virus' spread will come to a crawl. And the pandemic would no longer a pandemic.

IF................IF everybody got off their ass and got vaccinated when they were clearly told to.8 to 11 months ago.

Edited by jehurey

I'm not sure why vaccines are a political thing now. The covid vaccine situation was never about vaccines in general, it was specificially about the covid vaccination and how the governments were ready to lock up citizens and destroy lives to force people to take them.

On 2022-02-20 at 2:42 AM, jehurey said:

The vast majority...............VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST majority of those requiring hospitalization are unvaccinated.

You've heard the phrase "this is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated" throughout the past few months because they are the mahority hospitalized.

No that was the government trying to scapegoat people that wouldn't comply, because authority hates to be challenenged. The stories about 90% of cases being unvaccinated were proven to be bullshit but that didnt stop the media from lying, and nobody couod explain why countries with incredibly higj vaccination rates were suffering such high rates of infection when countries with lower rates werent.

Its all bullshit but luckily its behind us now.

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I'm not sure why vaccines are a political thing now. The covid vaccine situation was never about vaccines in general, it was specificially about the covid vaccination and how the governments were ready to lock up citizens and destroy lives to force people to take them.

So you aren't sure why vaccines are political.

And then you proceed go on a politcal conspiracy theory rant.

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

No that was the government trying to scapegoat people that wouldn't comply, because authority hates to be challenenged. The stories about 90% of cases being unvaccinated were proven to be bullshit

really?

post your evidence of that, then.

I'll wait.

Gee, you're being challenged right now........I wonder how you will respond to it. With Hatred?

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're not sure huh? I wonder who made this whole Covid thing political? Hmmmm :trump2:

Easy - the left and thw eatablishment, they didn't like anyone questioning their authority.

On 2022-02-26 at 4:52 AM, jehurey said:

So you aren't sure why vaccines are political.

And then you proceed go on a politcal conspiracy theory rant.

really?

post your evidence of that, then.

I'll wait.

Gee, you're being challenged right now........I wonder how you will respond to it. With Hatred?

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/10/itv-warned-about-reporting-on-covid-vaccine-after-dr-hilary-backlash-15893237/?ico=more_text_links

Ok here's one right here. "Doctor" goes on TV and says 90℅ is the unvaccinated, aaaaand it turns out to be a lie :trump2: Of course the broadcaster only gets a slight warning because when you lie for "the right side" it's ok.

Now before you go Jerrying I'm gonna nip this in the bud. I told you it was BS and I gave you an article. I dont care how you try to spin or derail this. You can't believe what you hear om tv because a lot of it is bullshit.

On 2022-02-19 at 8:02 PM, Ramza said:

I'm not endangering anyone for not taking a vaccine that two shots had a %40 efficiency to stop Omicron or potentially reduce symptoms and it did not stop infectious vaccinated people to continue spreading the disease. 

I caught it from my GF who was fully vaccinated. And she most likely caught it in an establishment (club) that she went to that weekend that was barred entry to non vaccinated people. The only people the vaccine truly protect is yourself for taking it. You're no hero for taking a jab, you didn't save lives. 

Who the fuck do you think you are? Dr. Fauci? Sit your ignorant internet pseudo intellectual ass down.

Lol this, I caught it from vaccinated people too who had only been to vaccinated events. 3rd dose vaccinated I should add.

And if you want to talk about endangering, how about forcing people to take a vaccine thats causing some pretty serious side effects? Bloodclots and heart problems etc thats not even touching on the fact that the British Healthcare system is now struggling to cope with the backlog of people claiming for vaccine damage payments i.e. they're claiming after suffering a severe disability due to the covid vaccine.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Easy - the left and thw eatablishment, they didn't like anyone questioning their authority.

"Covid is Democrat hoax"

"Watch it disappear the day after the election."

:trump:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/10/itv-warned-about-reporting-on-covid-vaccine-after-dr-hilary-backlash-15893237/?ico=more_text_links

Ok here's one right here. "Doctor" goes on TV and says 90℅ is the unvaccinated, aaaaand it turns out to be a lie :trump2: Of course the broadcaster only gets a slight warning because when you lie for "the right side" it's ok.

Now before you go Jerrying I'm gonna nip this in the bud. I told you it was BS and I gave you an article. I dont care how you try to spin or derail this. You can't believe what you hear om tv because a lot of it is bullshit.

No, it has nothing to do about "what you hear on TV"

don't blame TV, in general, for one stupid doctor that is clearly ranting without evidence.

So lemme get this straight, you got statistics from an ENTIRE COUNTRY..................................and only one doctor had that information?

You're telling me that you saw ONE GUY say "oh, I really know the numbers" and he didn't say where they got them, or how they were tabulated.........and you thought to yourself "oh yeah, this seems like a credible source."?????????

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

You should read beyond the headline :umad:

"As of now, a study, published by the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre, shows the number of people in the UK who needed to be admitted to intensive care with Covid-19 from May to December 2021 based on their vaccine status." 

"Boosted patients made up a small proportion of admissions for the most serious care, with a small number of double-vaccinated patients requiring ICU."

"The vast majority of patients needing to be treated in critical care units were unvaccinated."

Then when you go to the study. 

It says that some hospitals did have an 80 to 90% rate of unvaxxed people hospitalized with Covid19. 

"Further analysis by the agency has concluded that unvaccinated adults are as much as eight times more likely to be admitted to hospital than those who have been vaccinated and that booster doses are 88% effective at preventing hospital admission." 

So yes while they should have simply said" the vast majority" and not use a general 90% as hyperbole. 

The fact remains that the vast majority of people hospitalized with Covid19 are unvaxxed.