A Horizon game has heralded the arrival of a 97 the week after twice now

23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/horizon-players-are-you-planning-on-shelving-it-to-start-elden-ring.556300/

Everyone is ditching Horizon :mj:

they were just looking  for a reason to dump it :blessed: it’s gonna be 2022’s least finished game :mroff:

Lol. I’m trying my best to finish it. I was doing a lot of side content but I think I’m going to make a beeline through the rest of the story. I like the game but the more I play it the more I dislike the combat. Elden Ring is going to feel so much better.

50 minutes ago, ghostz said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/horizon-players-are-you-planning-on-shelving-it-to-start-elden-ring.556300/

they were just looking  for a reason to dump it :blessed: it’s gonna be 2022’s least finished game :mroff:

LOL ghost is now lying about what "everybody" on resetera is doing, again.

wow, he's still butthurt about the game, even a week later.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

meanwhile you have to ditch digging through Horizon resetera threads and seeing if Jerry is playing Horizon :drake:

You've talked more about horizon than played nintendo games this year :hest:

• dead 1
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Back to lying again about people ditching Horizon on Resetera when the posts in there show the opposite happening :mickeyj:

You don’t get tired of owning yourself. I’m still waiting for you to take on the sig bet you ran away from in the last thread :cruise:.

:dbry: Where are those hundreds of people having issues with “broken” Horizon you claimed you could pull out of your ass?

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Back to lying again about people ditching Horizon on Resetera when the posts in there show the opposite happening :mickeyj:

You don’t get tired of owning yourself. I’m still waiting for you to take on the wig bet you ran away from in the last thread :cruise:.

:dbry: Where are those hundreds of people having issues with “broken” Horizon you claimed you could pull out of your ass?

15+ people on the first page alone :kaz:

22 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I actually feel bad for Sony. This was their flagship PS5 game and its being completely overshadowed by Elden Ring....less than a week after it released :hest:

Yeah they were so concerned about overshadowing Horizon that they scheduled Gran Turismo 7 for release 2 weeks after it too....

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah they were so concerned about overshadowing Horizon that they scheduled Gran Turismo 7 for release 2 weeks after it too....

Horizon and Elden Ring are basically the same genre though. Gran Turismo appeals to a different audience.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Horizon and Elden Ring are basically the same genre though. Gran Turismo appeals to a different audience.

I disagree with them being the same genre but regardless, many PS fans will be buying both (all 3 tbh). Exactly what Sony wants. 

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So they just lost nearly 40% of players :tom:

"everyone' changed to '40%' real quick :drake: 

and unlike GP, sony sells games. They couldn't care less what ppl do once they buy it. They'd hope 100% of ppl who bought horizon buy Elden Ring. The again the week after with GT 

• Like 1