Is China going to create the next COVID surge/variant?

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It won't happen again unless there is a new virus.

you don't know j-a-c-k-s-h-i-t about what will or will not happen.

there will be no "lets just let covid spread uncontained" strategy for a second time, ever.

Anywhere. Not voluntarily.

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There isn't a single documented case of someone contracting Covid19, recovering and then catching is a second time and dying.

Yes. There. Is.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-twice-death-dutch-woman/

you complete fucking idiot.

You are in no position to tell ANYBODY that they don't know anything.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you don't know j-a-c-k-s-h-i-t about what will or will not happen.

there will be no "lets just let covid spread uncontained" strategy for a second time, ever.

Anywhere. Not voluntarily.

Yes. There. Is.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-twice-death-dutch-woman/

you complete fucking idiot.

You are in no position to tell ANYBODY that they don't know anything.

Lmao I said healthy people you dumb shit. The first sentence says ELDERLY. And that was in 2020. Anything recent? 😂 and she had cancer. Great job

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

Lmao I said healthy people you dumb shit.

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

There isn't a single documented case of someone contracting Covid19, recovering and then catching is a second time and dying.

No, you didn't.

You are now straight-up lying, because you know you are wrong.

You said that sentence, because I'm almost certain, you heard it on some youtube video and you took it as fact.

I love how somebody who ALREADY GOT COVID the first time around..........and then gets its a SECOND TIME.............cooke still says that they can still qualify as "healthy"prior to the second infection. LOL

I also love how I was talking about HOSPITALIZATIONS.........and my whole premise behind why a "just let COVID strategy" not being good was about HOSPITALIZATIONS.

And how I told you how I have to explain about HOSPITALIZATIONS to you about 30 times over these past two years.

............and you thought you could shift the topic over to deaths really quickly there at the end.

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It won't happen again unless there is a new virus. Not a variant but a new one. More than half of Americans have already been infected with covid and even more than that are vaccinated. Seriously,  go take a virology course. You're really dumb. You know nothing about immunity. Stop talking. 

There isn't a single documented case of someone contracting Covid19, recovering and then catching is a second time and dying. Unless they are very elderly. This has literally not happened to a single healthy person on planet earth. 

Derp

Edited by Cooke
48 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Derp

A person who already had covid the first time around would never be healthy when getting the second infection.

your bullshit isn't going to work here.

and your attempt at moving the topic isn't going to work here

This is why you move onto to the 6 or 7 "feet dragging" topic that I've described that you do.

because you keep LOSING TALKING POINTS, so you immediately try to move onto something else.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

A person who already had covid the first time around would never be healthy when getting the second infection.

your bullshit isn't going to work here.

and your attempt at moving the topic isn't going to work here

This is why you move onto to the 6 or 7 "feet dragging" topic that I've described that you do.

because you keep LOSING TALKING POINTS, so you immediately try to move onto something else.

So you're saying everyone earth is going to be unhealthy because they are going to get Covid at some point? Or are you one of those believers that thinks covid zero policies is not fantasy land?  

My attempt to move the topic? I didn't. Lol. That's your attempt at deflection.  

The point still stands, when you get Covid and recover from it you acquire full spectrum immunity. Because the vaccine was based off the alpha strain of the virus, not delta, not Omicron etc. The vaccine still helps, but you're still going to get Covid regardless. And after that you will have a much stronger antibody response the second time around. This is how we reach herd immunity darling cupcake sweetie pie.

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

So you're saying everyone earth is going to be unhealthy

you're not moving the subject over to some stupid theoretical argument.

that's not going to happen.

let me know when you have any actual response to what I lectured you on.

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

The point still stands, when you get Covid and recover from it you acquire full spectrum immunity

you clearly don't, if there are many people who got re-infected again.

you know there's a reason why flu shots are given annually, right?

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you clearly don't, if there are many people who got re-infected again.

you know there's a reason why flu shots are given annually, right?

Honey. That's not what I'm talking about. 

The second time you get Covid it's going to be less severe because you have the antibodies and T cell memory. Your body knows what to do. When you are naive to the virus it's your immune system that makes you sick as it's trying to kill the virus. 

Getting it a second time is going to be much easier for 99.9999999% of people, especially if they are also vaccinated. 

We are quickly approaching a level of herd immunity. Most people have already had covid in the past 2 years, and this new BA2 variant is 60% more transmissible than Omicron. There's no hiding from it anymore. Deal with it sugar tits. 

And as to your other point, there's a reason the flu doesn't kill as many as it used to. The current seasonal flu is a relative of the spanish flu, everyone has had it at some point. Unless you are a child, this is why the seasonal flu is more deadly to children than adults. They do not have the antibodies to fight it yet. But once they have the flu once, the next time will be less severe. 

This isn't rocket science bud. 

44 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Honey. That's not what I'm talking about. 

No, you're not the topic.

I literally came in and told you why you were wrong.

I explained it in detail.

You haven't responded to that.

So.........

you're

not

moving

on

from that topic.

If you don't have a response, then just say "I have nothing to respond to that"

On 2022-03-21 at 7:05 PM, jehurey said:

No, you're not the topic.

I literally came in and told you why you were wrong.

I explained it in detail.

You haven't responded to that.

So.........

you're

not

moving

on

from that topic.

If you don't have a response, then just say "I have nothing to respond to that"

You explain how i was wrong based on what you think? or based on the science of immunity?  

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

You explain how i was wrong based on what you think? or based on the science of immunity?  

No. Its not based on what I "think"

The CDC estimate of the death rate exploding in the event of our governments hospitalization infrastructure collapsing.............was not something invented by me.

There is no scientific consensus that promotes uncontrolled spread of a virus in order to achieve herd immunity.

None.

Not from the CDC

Not from WHO

Not from just about any major equivalent health safety organization from major western democracies.