SONY: Don’t expect VRR on PS5 for at least “months”

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

:lul: 

I mean this article states it here

https://www.theverge.com/22992420/sony-playstation-5-variable-refresh-rate-feature-release-date 

Sony says it will also allow PS5 owners to apply VRR to games that don’t officially support it. “This feature may improve video quality for some games,” explains Sony. “If this results in any unexpected visual effects, you can turn off this option at any time.” A second option to apply VRR to unsupported games will be available in the screen and video settings on a PS5, and can be toggled alongside enabling VRR itself.

Sony wants you to apply VRR in games that don’t even officially support it:mjgrin:.

Very easy to read and understand if you aren’t a lemshit with shit for brains that it is:vabe:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS5 is already kicking Xbox's ass without VRR.... Now it's going to be a massacre

I wonder what you’ll do when they finally get VRR and you can’t use it to damage control terribly performing Xbox Series L games.    You'll probably jump off a cliff       

7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I mean this article states it here

https://www.theverge.com/22992420/sony-playstation-5-variable-refresh-rate-feature-release-date 

Sony says it will also allow PS5 owners to apply VRR to games that don’t officially support it. “This feature may improve video quality for some games,” explains Sony. “If this results in any unexpected visual effects, you can turn off this option at any time.” A second option to apply VRR to unsupported games will be available in the screen and video settings on a PS5, and can be toggled alongside enabling VRR itself.

Sony wants you to apply VRR in games that don’t even officially support it:mjgrin:.

Very easy to read and understand if you aren’t a lemshit with shit for brains that it is:vabe:

I mean I already posted that literal exact quote... Games need to be patched for official support...

What you're getting is an option to enable a fucky hacky version which Sony admits can fuck with games which you may need to turn off.

It "may improve quality for some games"... 

It's another "boost mode" level implementation :lul: 

The PS5 has been a literal dumpster fire.  Missing features.. people complaining the UI sucks and is worse than the PS4 for doing basic shit.. LOL

Edited by Remij

I love how ghost tried to take a post of Sony directly confirming VRR coming PS5.........and trying to spin it negatively.

And VRR implementation at the OS level so that it can apply for all games.....and the other lemming is trying to spin that as a negative as well.:drake:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how ghost tried to take a post of Sony directly confirming VRR coming PS5.........and trying to spin it negatively.

And VRR implementation at the OS level so that it can apply for all games.....and the other lemming is trying to spin that as a negative as well.:drake:

It was promised almost two years ago :tom5:

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The two retards are doing mental gymnastics in a lame attempt as spinning this positive PS5 news into a negative and they are both failing hard at it.

Either way you look at this it’s a huge L for lemshits and Microsoft. They’ve been hiding behind VRR for almost 2 years now, once PS5 gets it Xbox will have absolutely nothing to stand on and these clowns will be jumping off bridges. I mean the Series L is getting its ass handed to it right now in these face-offs without PS5 VRR, imagine when PS5 gets the feature, it will be a total bloodbath :mroff:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The two retards are doing mental gymnastics in a lame attempt as spinning this positive PS5 news into a negative and they are both failing hard at it.

Either way you look at this it’s a huge L for lemshits and Microsoft. They’ve been hiding behind VRR for almost 2 years now, once PS5 gets it Xbox will have absolutely nothing to stand on and these clowns will be jumping off bridges. I mean the Series L is getting its ass handed to it right now in these face-offs without PS5 VRR, imagine when PS5 gets the feature, it will be a total bloodbath :mroff:

Not to you it wont... because you said there's no difference :lul:  

32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It was promised almost two years ago :tom5:

so were the "toolz" for Xbox:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

unlike Microsoft, Sony is actually confirming that they are delivering.

Thanks for that perfect setup.:blessed:

• dead 1
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not to you it wont... because you said there's no difference :lul:  

There’s no difference to me but 40fps with VRR in GTA Online is still 40fps lol. The satisfaction I will get out of the whole thing is knowing you lemshits will have nothing to stand on as Xbox continues to be a dogshit weak console that MS lied about :hest:

DC77539D-E8E7-4DA7-BDCF-5FE769868434.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, jehurey said:

:tom:this is the one thing lemmings do the most, each and every day.

Coming from the guy that demands to see everyone's profiles :cruise: 

The reason why you're so butthurt about the fact that people look at your profile is the fact that you can't do the same to theirs :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Coming from the guy that demands to see everyone's profiles :cruise: 

Nope, nice try.

Its you and ghost who demand my profile for the basis of ANY argument.

And then hide yours.

Which makes you look like a hypocrite.

AND it also makes you look obviously guilty and that you are a fakeboy who own a PS5 while trying to hide it from the forum.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, nice try.

Its you and ghost who demand my profile for the basis of ANY argument.

And then hide yours.

Which makes you look like a hypocrite.

AND it also makes you look obviously guilty and that you are a fakeboy who own a PS5 while trying to hide it from the forum.

Ahaha no... we've never demanded your profile.. It's right there for everyone to see..

And you're not getting mine.... and you denied I have any other profiles to begin with.. So you kinda locked yourself into that bullshit right from the start.

I mean, why would anyone want to give you any proof when you'll just go out of your way to completely disregard it anyway... like how I owned your bitch ass by posting my youtube history showing that I was looking up PS5 comparisons for It Takes Two....

You're a damn clown who can never admit when you're wrong.  There's NO REASON to try to prove a person wrong.. who has a history of doing that... every.single.time.

Just now, Remij said:

Ahaha no... we've never demanded your profile..

Yes you did, for every argument regarding my playing.

Hell, that even goes back to jonb doing exactly the same.

Go cry somewhere else.

Its pretty telling that you're basically saying "I don't want to provide my profile, because you might treat me the way I (Lemij) treat you"

That's what you're basically saying. :drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you did, for every argument regarding my playing.

Hell, that even goes back to jonb doing exactly the same.

Go cry somewhere else.

Its pretty telling that you're basically saying "I don't want to provide my profile, because you might treat me the way I (Lemij) treat you"

That's what you're basically saying. :drake:

^ lol this bitch mad because people check his ass after he tries calling out other posters for the games they are, or aren't playing... LOL

That's why this started Jerky... You got checked... and the entire forum knows you don't play shit.  Talk shit, get hit... that's what happens to punks like you. :francis: 

Just now, Remij said:

^ lol this bitch mad because people check his ass after he tries calling out other posters for the games they are, or aren't playing... LOL

:tom:he's so angry right now, and projecting real hard

he's mad because I'm accurately describing how pathetic he is, and how he loves to dish it.............but he can't take it.

And then he tries to call the other person a bitch, even though he is demonstrating the textbook definition of it.:drake: