I'm fucking dead.

@Cooke

Some advice... In the future when you are trying to claim you're not a racist... telling a hypothetical story in which a white man publicly assaults a black man and yet is some how the victim (of racism no less) in the scenario. Isn't a good look. 

I've been laughing for 5 straight minutes at how upset you are over a white man being unjustly called a racist in this story you just made up. Two black guys have a violent exchange and in the first thing that goes thru your head is injustice against white men. 

This is pretty much the kind of shit white nationalist say to recruit people. The lens is always how unfair everything is for white men even when it's unrelated. 

Screenshot_20220328-145656_Chrome.jpg

Yes, I'm sure Will Smith is treated differently than some random white guy. Again, in your head this is about a black guy getting preferential treatment... Over a white man no less. Like you're so equally dumb and racist it's funny af. 

Edit: like the part where Cooke goes "that's racist right there!" about the racism that didn't actually happen, he just made up. That's the real racism tho, the stuff he makes up in his head. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Mr. Impossible He sees Will Smith slap Chris Rock and immediately wonders about what would happen if it were a white man. 

What did race have to do with that slap? Lol

Just pointing out the double standards of the extreme liberal Hollywood. Then we have douchebags like Jehurey defending Will Smith and Jada. Like who fucking cares. Some of the most privileged people on a planet earth can't take a dumb joke. 

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Just pointing out the double standards of the extreme liberal Hollywood. Then we have douchebags like Jehurey defending Will Smith and Jada. Like who fucking cares. Some of the most privileged people on a planet earth can't take a dumb joke. 

You made up an imaginary scenario and then claimed a double standard for the imaginary scenario you made up. 

• Thanks 1
  • dead 1
49 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmfao it's crazy that you don't even see it. You legit created a scenario in your own mind and made a white man a victim of racism some how who in your story assaulted a black man. Like how fucking twisted is your mind by racism for that to happen? 

so lemme get this straight:

an incident between two men who had an altercation, and nobody ever brought up their race as being a factor in that incident............and the first thing that pops in Cooke's mind, and he feels like he has to SAY IT OUT LOUD IS...................how he thinks white people would be the victim in all of this?

oh, i'm not done yet with the recap:

and then, when people point out the absolute absurdity of where he wanted the discussion to go.....he proceeds to attempt and call other people racist?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

an incident between two men who had an altercation, and nobody ever brought up their race as being a factor in that incident............and the first thing that pops in Cooke's mind, and he feels like he has to SAY IT OUT LOUD IS...................how he thinks white people would be the victim in all of this?

and then, when people point out the absolute absurdity of where he wanted the discussion to go.....he proceeds to attempt and call other people racist?

This is why it's so funny to me. I got my one ban on here back in 2020  for daring to say that Cooke and a couple other people suffer white aggrievement issues.  Like he's all disgruntled some made up white person was unjustly accused of racism in a scenario he made up in his head. Cucke calling other people racist is just a childish deflection. Like how many non racist people actually sit around making shit like this up in their head? Who also talks about "western culture, think brown people have advantages of white people in Canada, and believe in the notion that trans people have too much power? Motherfucker sounds like a Proudboy. 

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

that tweet is from today...........so, if you're trying to say that you got it from her..............well, that's clearly not true.

and you just posted a right-winger's tweet.

which basically completely in line of what we were talking about you.

so, thanks for the confirm.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that tweet is from today...........so, if you're trying to say that you got it from her..............well, that's clearly not true.

and you just posted a right-winger's tweet.

which basically completely in line of what we were talking about you.

so, thanks for the confirm.

Just saying I'm not the only one thinking about the obvious double standards of today's society sweetheart. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Just saying I'm not the only one thinking about the obvious double standards of today's society sweetheart. 

Don't worry Cucke, White men will catch a break at some point and take power back from all of the brown and trans people. Your time will come. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't worry Cucke, White men will catch a break at some point and take power back from all of the brown and trans people. Your time will come. 

It's interesting you're calling me Cucke when the literal Cuck is Will Smith :will:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maiahoskin/2022/03/28/while-were-talking-about-will-smiths-behavior-dont-forget-to-also-talk-about-the-system-that-helped-create-it/?sh=20dba82247f0

Oh well that didn't take long 

Some argue that this is not about Will Smith and Chris Rock being Black or Will Smith “setting Black people back.” This is about a much larger systemic issue rooted in white supremacist culture designed to police the behavior of Blacks amongst the who’s who in Hollywood and beyond. Respectability politics suggest that equity and fair treatment require that Black people — both inside and outside of Hollywood — conduct ourselves in a manner deemed acceptable to whites. Furthermore, expressing any emotion other than complacence, apathy, or agreeance directly violates those norms, disqualifying Black people from receiving the same equitable treatment that whites enjoy as a birthright. And sadly, there is a large group of Blacks who have internalized this toxic messaging.

Again, most will agree that grievances should not be met with balled-up fists or open-palmed slaps. But perhaps there is space to challenge the system and the cultural norms and expectations that have created a pressure cooker for repressed and stereotyped emotions and behaviors of people of color.

Just blame the whites 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Uh huh, if the burden of being a white man in this world is so hard for you Cucke, imagine being in the shoes of the people you resent who aren't. 

Wanna swap? 

14 hours ago, Cooke said:

Your defense of your made up scenario in your head that you're claiming is a double standard for something that did not happen is that other people also said the same dumb shit? 

QAnon shit must be true then because more than one person believes it huh? :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2022-03-30 at 7:44 AM, Goukosan said:

You're defense of your made up scenario in your head that you're claiming is a double standard for something that did not happen is that other people also said the same dumb shit? 

QAnon shit must be true then because more than person believes it huh? :sabu:

Truly one of the dumbest SW reactions to a situation I've ever seen lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible