Russian state TV calls for regime change in the US for their partner Trump.

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

You have the reading comprehension of a gnat. No where did I ever once say Ukraine was part of NATO. I answered your question (If NATO is so useless why is Russia so afraid of the possibility of Ukraine joining a so called useless organization? ). Tell me gouk, what does it feel like to have an absolute zero IQ? I don't think I've ever meant anyone as retarded as you and that shit is saying a lot considering you have dumb(Jer) and dumber(Remi) in here competing with you for dumbest mother fucker on systemwars. 

Jer has an excuse, that mother fucker has mental issues. What's your excuse? 

NATO is a huge threat to Russia thus them saying "NATO is a big threat to us". Not my words, theirs. My words are they're absolutely useless when it comes to doing anything else. 

Trying to backtrack I see. Oooh so now you didn't believe NATO was useless, it was you just using Russia's words huh? Lmfao

You're talking out of both sides if your mouth.  We already saw you defending that claim that Nato is useless and then you flip flop back to they're a huge threat, then back to useless then back to a threat again...you can't keep up with your own bullshit :sabu:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberal clowns like yourself keep on complaining about how Trump is a Russian asset yet they can’t explain why Putin and the Russian government made no moves on Ukraine while he was in office….

Lol eat shit. 

Good, NATO is as useless as tits on a toad. Trump's threats forced those fucks to actually contribute their share of 2% GDP instead of the United States footing the majority of the bill to protect the

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Trying to backtrack I see. Oooh so now you didn't believe NATO was useless, it was you just using Russia's words huh? Lmfao

You're talking out of both sides if your mouth.  We already saw you defending that claim that Nato is useless and then you flip flop back to they're a huge threat, then back to useless then back to a threat again...you can't keep up with your own bullshit :sabu:

Are you a Jer the same mother fucker? You're both suffering from some type of mental illness, where you try and flip words to suit your argument. That shit doesn't work on me, bud. 

2 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Are you a Jer the same mother fucker? You're both suffering from some type of mental illness, where you try and flip words to suit your argument. That shit doesn't work on me, bud. 

Well if you would stop flip flopping and actually take up a stance for once. 

Is NATO useless or are they the a 40 nation galactic empire? :cmpunk1:

5 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

I'm not making jokes about health care, I genuinely believe you need it. Especially to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with your brain. 

Now he's backtracking from his awful joke.

The subject of your joke was not the healthcare part, it was the "liberals having healthcare" part.

Oh man, this poor guy can't seem to do anything correct.

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Well if you would stop flip flopping and actually take up a stance for once. 

Is NATO useless or are they the a 40 nation galactic empire? :cmpunk1:

This is a fundamental tenet of people who are steeped in fascism.

Alot of Fascist talking points is that:

-The enemy is clueless, inept; but also the same time

-The enemy is a large looming threat.

And they interchange between the two stances whenever they see fit.

Think about it..........that's exactly how they described Hillary Clinton back in 2016, and that's exactly how they describe Biden now.

On 2022-04-08 at 9:01 AM, Sublyminal said:

You have the reading comprehension of a gnat. No where did I ever once say Ukraine was part of NATO. I answered your question (If NATO is so useless why is Russia so afraid of the possibility of Ukraine joining a so called useless organization? ). Tell me gouk, what does it feel like to have an absolute zero IQ? I don't think I've ever meant anyone as retarded as you and that shit is saying a lot considering you have dumb(Jer) and dumber(Remi) in here competing with you for dumbest mother fucker on systemwars. 

Jer has an excuse, that mother fucker has mental issues. What's your excuse? 

NATO is a huge threat to Russia thus them saying "NATO is a big threat to us". Not my words, theirs. My words are they're absolutely useless when it comes to doing anything else. 

lol this dudes rants are pretty funny tbh. It's like an angry 12 year old on Fortnite punishment or something. 

Russia has basically confirmed what @Sublyminal has been trying to deny this entire time:

Russian foreign minister says Russia's war with Ukraine is 'meant to put an end' to US world domination, NATO expansion

7 hours ago
625436dd8394f20018d43bde?width=1000&form

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Monday that Russia's unprovoked war with Ukraine is "meant to put an end" to US-led global domination and the expansion of NATO, according to a report. 

"Our special military operation is meant to put an end to the unabashed expansion [of NATO] and the unabashed drive towards full domination by the US and its Western subjects on the world stage," Lavrov told the state-owned television news channel Rossiya 24, according to a translation from Russian state-run media outlet RT

Additionally, Lavrov accused the United States of international law violations due to what he said were America's attempts to impose its own "rules-based international order," according to the report. 

"This domination is built on gross violations of international law and under some rules, which they are now hyping so much and which they make up on a case-by-case basis," Lavrov said during the interview, RT reported. 

They basically just admitted to it.

The very cause of the war is because they don't want NATO expanding.

Donald Trump tried to sabotage and dismantle NATO during his presidency.

Donald Trump was actively trying to help Putin with his ultimate goal.

Plain and simple. Those are the facts.