Just beat Halo 2.

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You need to play Tyranny if you haven't, very good old school Obsidian style game. I also need to go back into Pillars of Eternity II, the start was quite promising, exploring the world with your pirates boat was awesome. 

Also, Encased was tight if you want more classic Fallout type game. I'm also currently playing Trudograd, I like it so far. Check it out on Steam.

I pretty much play RPG exclusively these days but I never finish any of the JRPGs I play. lmao

Do yall have any reverence for Jagged Alliance? I really hope the 3rd one manages to be good somehow, thats a old school PC series that I really admire.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do yall have any reverence for Jagged Alliance? I really hope the 3rd one manages to be good somehow, thats a old school PC series that I really admire.

That's one series that slipped passed me somehow. Never played any of them, even own one on steam (was free download at the time). lol Looks to dated so I didn't bother.

I'll check out the third one. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's one series that slipped passed me somehow. Never played any of them, even own one on steam (was free download at the time). lol Looks to dated so I didn't bother.

I'll check out the third one. 

The series was dead for a while and the latest entries were considered pretty disappointing (though I did like Back in Action back in 2012). The 3rd one seems to be going back to its roots so its got a fair bit of potential

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The series was dead for a while and the latest entries were considered pretty disappointing (though I did like Back in Action back in 2012). The 3rd one seems to be going back to its roots so its got a fair bit of potential

Looks good to me. 

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

You need to play Tyranny if you haven't, very good old school Obsidian style game. I also need to go back into Pillars of Eternity II, the start was quite promising, exploring the world with your pirates boat was awesome. 

Also, Encased was tight if you want more classic Fallout type game. I'm also currently playing Trudograd, I like it so far. Check it out on Steam.

I pretty much play RPG exclusively these days but I never finish any of the JRPGs I play. lmao

Yea, I think I'm at 120 hours or so of my first tyranny playthrough. this game is something else, I love that it lets you be the villain if you want to. 

But yea, CRPGs never died out and they make a huge comeback recently. playing pillars too, and original sin, wasteland 2 etc.  I think of them all the first divinity: original sin was my fav, I know I remember you had some problems with it, mainly the graphics for some odd reason :D  

And I know OS2 is supposed to be better in every regard, I'm looking forward to play it :ben:   also haven't played Disco Elysium yet (labeled the planescape: torment of our time lol) :aitch: 

@Twinblade Never played Jagged Alliance, i grabbed the first one but it's super old. the new one looks amazing, kinda like wasteland :aitch: 

from halo 2 to proper RPGs, man I didn't derail, I saved this thread :D 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is Wasteland good?

It's on gamepass.

This has become tbe de facto lemming experience in the age of Shamepass :rofls:

Looling at whatever garbage Microsoft has dumped on your doorstep and asking others if it's worth your time. I see it all the time on here.

You no longer seek out games that genuinely interest you or catch your attention, you wait for your masters at Redmond to spoonfeed you whatever it is they want you to play next.

They control your gaming from now on. You willingly surrender your own ability to choose games. "Let daddy Microsoft choose whats best for me, I trust him"

You're exactly the kind of serf the WEF wants in the new world.

• NPC 1