LMAO TSHBR - No More Heroes 3 has been announced for PC, PS4/5, XO/XS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ownage is on the cows/lemmings/hermits that spend money on this garbage.

no more exclusivity 3  

Oh of course it's trash.. but Sheep clung to this game like their lives depended on it last year  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

This sentence, right here........shows that they don't actually care about No More Heroes 3.

The only reason why they're posting is because they're trying to use NMH3 as hope for other things that really hurt them that Nintendo took away from them.

They're trying to trojan-horse their port begging behind acting like they're celebrating in this thread.

Another display of mental gymnastic from yours truly. lol

I bought nmh1 and 2 day one on steam, bought nmh2 day one on Wii. Even bought Travis Strikes Back on Switch despite never having the console.

And I'm gonna give NMH 3 a try despite the terrible reviews because I don't trust what anyone says on a Grasshopper Manufacture game and rather see for myself.

If only cared about ''hurting Nintendo'' I wouldn't buy or play the games to this extent, especially not some niche series with a niche audience that gets bad critics from mainstream reviewers. Your logic is flawed.

If anything I should be thanking Nintendo for financing the beta test version. As long as I don't need another pos Nintendo console to play these games, it's all good to me.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Another display of mental gymnastic from yours truly. lol

I bought nmh1 and 2 day one on steam, bought nmh2 day one on Wii. Even bought Travis Strikes Back on Switch despite never having the console.

And I'm gonna give NMH 3 a try despite the terrible reviews because I don't trust what anyone says on a Grasshopper Manufacture game and rather see for myself.

If only cared about ''hurting Nintendo'' I wouldn't buy or play the games to this extent, especially not some niche series with a niche audience that gets bad critics from mainstream reviewers. Your logic is flawed.

If anything I should be thanking Nintendo for financing the beta test version. As long as I don't need another pos Nintendo console to play these games, it's all good to me.

You're not changing anything I said.

You're not really think about NMH3 when you made your post..............you're thinking about OTHER GAMES

which makes post not really a celebratory post..............you're dressing up your PORT BEGGING as a celebratory post.

I'm not the one engaging in mental gymnastics.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You're not changing anything I said.

You're not really think about NMH3 when you made your post..............you're thinking about OTHER GAMES

which makes post not really a celebratory post..............you're dressing up your PORT BEGGING as a celebratory post.

I'm not the one engaging in mental gymnastics.

But you're not really thinking about nmh3 :tear2:

I just said I'm buying the game on steam and you're really fucking dumb if you can't see the correlation between the previous two entries and the third installment of a series or why it could possibly matters to the topic at hand.

I'm not talking about some random games here. You're reaching hard on this one. lmao 

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not talking about some random games here.

you literally are

let's look at your post again

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Goukosan :kaz:  but bu NMH3, SMTV, Bayo 3 ;(  

I don't know much about the game, other than it ran at like sub 20FPS on Switch and that probably affected the reviews scores quite a lot. Same thing with Deadly Premonition 2. 

this is what you are really saying............no, actually, what you are really HOPING........when you typed your post.

That is what was the main thing going on in the back of your head.

C'mon man, we both know this.

You're not even going to buy NMH3 on PC until it goes on sale.

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

I don't know much about the game, other than it ran at like sub 20FPS on Switch and that probably affected the reviews scores quite a lot. Same thing with Deadly Premonition 2. 

The over world ran like trash, the combat areas ran at 60fps though. 

Your constant begging paid off for once :salute:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

you literally are

let's look at your post again

this is what you are really saying............no, actually, what you are really HOPING........when you typed your post.

That is what was the main thing going on in the back of your head.

C'mon man, we both know this.

You're not even going to buy NMH3 on PC until it goes on sale.

There's no way I'm not going to tell Gouk on this after dangling those three games for years in front of my face while I kept saying NMH3 was a guaranteed PC port. :D

Deadly Premonition 2, SMTV and Triangle Strategy are next. Third parties ''exclusives'' on Switch. :lul: 

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL notice how the port-beggars, who claim they aren't port-beggars..................come out screaming.:drake:

that's desperation that I can literally measure in the air.

The only beggars are the one who had to play this game on Switch at sub hd resolution and sub 30fps. :lul: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

?????? how do you figure?

Only a beggar would settle for the buggy, poor performance ridden beta version.

Face Reaction GIF by Universal Music Africa

Just now, Ramza said:

Only a beggar would settle for the buggy, poor performance ridden beta version.

if the sheep didn't get the game........then how does that qualify as "settling"?

its almost as if you think you made a clever punchline........but it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

do you see sheep playing a 5.0 game like jonb did with State of Decay 2?