Uh oh... ANOTHA ONE - GeforceNow leak all but confirmed - Sackboy coming to PC

Just now, Remij said:

Geforce Now leak isn't credible...

No, its not.........

I literally just explained what you were doing:

No, you're just cobbling together leaks to try and make them seem credible.

I love how I already point out the flaws of what you are doing.............and you pretend to forget that I did that, and just repeat them anyways.

The GeForce Now leak indicated ALL FOUR Uncharted games in the collection.

That did not end up true.

The GeForce Now "leak" is other leaks cobbled together. And it clearly wants to imply that "all Playstation" games are coming to PC.

Hey check this out.

...........this isn't a leak, this is straight from Sony:

407603-sony1.webp

You knew about this chart since last week............there's a reason why you haven't brought it up around here.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get those new video cards boys, Little Big Planet might be coming to PC in the next 3 years. Lol 

Yeah man, PC is so hurting for games that the only game NOT coming to PC are Nintendo first party exclusives at this point.   Shut the fuck up, time for you to go back to GTA Online with you

Little Big Multiplats  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its not.........

I literally just explained what you were doing:

I love how I already point out the flaws of what you are doing.............and you pretend to forget that I did that, and just repeat them anyways.

The GeForce Now leak indicated ALL FOUR Uncharted games in the collection.

That did not end up true.

The GeForce Now "leak" is other leaks cobbled together. And it clearly wants to imply that "all Playstation" games are coming to PC.

Hey check this out.

...........this isn't a leak, this is straight from Sony:

407603-sony1.webp

You knew about this chart since last week............there's a reason why you haven't brought it up around here.

Again, this is why I continue to make fun of you :tom: 

You're literally stuck in denial, because you're boxed in and have no way out.  Every single PS game in the Leak will release on PC, and you'll still bring up "bubu da original leak said duh entire Uncharted collection" :lemming: 

Pure retardation... typical of a guy that asks stupid fucking questions that are already answered :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Again, this is why I continue to make fun of you :tom: 

You're literally stuck in denial, because you're boxed in and have no way out.  Every single PS game in the Leak will release on PC

I love that I debunk what he said............and he pretends he didn't see it.

And he goes back to WISHING and HOPING.

Don't be angry at Sony and wishing for them to fail, just because Phil Spencer failed and turned Xbox into a third-party multiplat.

407603-sony1.webp

Right there. Sony establishes that PS5 has exclusives, and will continue having complete exclusives through 2025, near the end of the product's lifecycle.

While you're here trying to talk about PS4 ports from 2018:drake:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that I debunk what he said............and he pretends he didn't see it.

And he goes back to WISHING and HOPING.

Don't be angry at Sony and wishing for them to fail, just because Phil Spencer failed and turned Xbox into a third-party multiplat.

407603-sony1.webp

Right there. Sony establishes that PS5 has exclusives, and will continue having complete exclusives through 2025, near the end of the product's lifecycle.

While you're here trying to talk about PS4 ports from 2018:drake:

Look at him... this is where he's at... proclaiming that PS5 will indeed have some exclusive games still by the end of it's life! ...as half of Playstation's releases are PC and Mobile :rofl: 

He thought that post was a "got'em" too:lawl::omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Look at him... this is where he's at... proclaiming that PS5 will indeed have some exclusive games still by the end of it's life! ...as half of Playstation's releases are PC and Mobile :rofl: 

he's trying to avoid it, but he just admitted that the PS5 exclusives are not coming to PC.

and he knows why the other "other half" figure exist, because he's already known about the expanded acquisitions and those games being PC.

and now he's trying to copy me, because he doesn't know what else to do......because I have facts, and he doesn't.

that's where he's at. On the receiving end of another one of my bitchslaps.:drake: