Sony announces Cows now have to pay for 2 hour demos

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 hours of every full priced game on the platform vs. 10 hours of select EA games. Tough decision.   I think EA Play is cool, too, though. I haven't played a demo in probably a decade becau

What's going on here?... Oh its just ghostz being a retard again 

EA Access provides 10, and cows made fun of that. Now they get 2 hours for more money.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, he, along with you, is also wrong.

Oh man............between the BOTH OF YOU.................this is the best you can come up with.

These are your words bitch...

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It was hilarious because you didn't see the other trophies posted on other days and many more hours later.

So no.... YOU are the liar.  You don't have any other trophies in GT7... nor on any other days..

OMFG :tom: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

last week, I was attempting to do the London track to get gold. since I already had silver

Nice, let’s see your last played date on your ps5 since you’re making this claim. 

bonus if you show us your hours. :vince:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, Remij said:

These are your words bitch...

So no.... YOU are the liar.  You don't have any other trophies in GT7... nor on any other days..

OMFG :tom: 

Except that doesn't prove that I only played it for an hour.

No, I'm not a liar.

You are.

And you lied from the very beginning. You even attempted to repeat that lie again, with the "one hour" remark.

Dude, I've spent like 8 hours on the Music Rally mode, because I'm trying to get gold.

Just now, ghostz said:

Nice, let’s see your last played date on your ps5 since you’re making this claim. 

No I don't have to do anything.

if you want me to prove I've played a game............post your profile.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm not a liar.

You are.

And you lied from the very beginning. You even attempted to repeat that lie again, with the "one hour" remark.

Dude, I've spent like 8 hours on the Music Rally mode, because I'm trying to get gold.

Well then let’s see the time played in PS’ stats then :mickeyj:

Just now, jehurey said:

No I don't have to do anything.

if you want me to prove I've played a game............post your profile.

Lmao he got busted, big time. My profile has nothing to do with your claim. 

you also said you spent 6+ hours in returnal, despite your only achievement being “died for the first time”. 

either prove it, or no one believes you. You might have played a hour but not much more :kaz:

No, I'm not a liar.

You are.

That proves what I said that the majority of the trophies you had for the game... were had in the first hour of gameplay... while you TRIED to pass off having that many trophies to mean that you had played far more than I said...

Idiot :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

That proves what I said that the majority of the trophies you had for the game... were had in the first hour of gameplay... while you TRIED to pass off having that many trophies to mean that you had played far more than I said...

Idiot :tom: 

Except you accusation was one hour..............and me posting my trophies was to show you proof that I had played for more than one hour.

So.................no, it doesn't prove what you said.

You are now lying and attempting to RETCON what you originally tried to make fun of me back then, which resulted in me posting the trophies.

You got caught lying...........again.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you accusation was one hour..............and me posting my trophies was to show you proof that I had played for more than one hour.

So.................no, it doesn't prove what you said.

You are now lying and attempting to RETCON what you originally tried to make fun of me back then, which resulted in me posting the trophies.

You got caught lying...........again.

At this point you better have at least 20 hours as you’ve spent 20+ hours defending it online :tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

At this point you better have at least 20 hours as you’ve spent 20+ hours defending it online :tom:

LOL he's attempting a new angle on the subject

even ghost is telling Lemij that they need to attempt something better.:drake:

and ghost is trying to say that................as.........he's............melting..........down........about.......my...........PSN..........profile...........on................a............Friday............night

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by jehurey

LOL he's attempting a new angle on the subject

even ghost is telling Lemij that they need to attempt something better.:drake:

and ghost is trying to say that................as.........he's............melting..........down........about.......my...........PSN..........profile...........on................a............Friday............night

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

there is no angle, you haven’t played it in over a month :tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

there is no angle, you haven’t played it in over a month :tom:

LOL he's attempting to reboot his already failed attempt.

he was just talking about me playing GTA a few hours ago, and now look at him. LOL

Edited by jehurey