Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

Just now, jehurey said:

.........also doesn't work

:kaz:

so you're saying you WON'T or CAN'T BACK UP what you claim with evidence.

thanks for admitting that

I literally just said I won't back up commonly accepted facts.

The sky is blue, grass is green, BLM riots, woke leftists are going after your kids and Jerry is dumb. :kaz: 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

Just now, Ramza said:

I literally just said I won't back up commonly accepted facts.

you don't post any commonly accepted facts.

you try SAYING they are commonly accepted.........but they're not

so, the easiest rule to follow is: Prove Everything You Claim

You see, this is how bullshitters bullshit.

They try to build a fake foundation, really quickly........and then they build their bullshit narrative around that fake foundation.

You see..........your "commonly accepted facts" is the fake foundation.

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Saying my claims didn't need backing up as they are openly accepted facts is apparently trying to change the subject about me backing up my claims.

You're truly a moron. Stop talking to me. :kaz: 

I'll just say that this is one of the most dishonest or delusional statements I've seen on a site full of fools and liars. You're literally making stuff up to defend yourself against making shit up lol. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you don't post any commonly accepted facts.

you try SAYING they are commonly accepted.........but they're not

so, the easiest rule to follow is: Prove Everything You Claim

You see, this is how bullshitters bullshit.

They try to build a fake foundation, really quickly........and then they build their bullshit narrative around that fake foundation.

You see..........your "commonly accepted facts" is the fake foundation.

See, this is why I don't bother to begin with. 

BLM didn't riot no one is pushing woke gender doctrines on children... Ok, champ. :kaz:

If you can't accept that much without evidence, what is it going to be when I actually make a somewhat controversial statement? Jesus. :tom: 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I'll just say that this is one of the most dishonest or delusional statements I've seen on a site full of fools and liars. You're literally making stuff up to defend yourself against making shit up lol. 

exactly.

and he though he could slip that phrase by us, and we wouldn't notice.

you see..........this is exactly how Fox news people, and the Ben Shaprio's of the internet talk.

This idiot thought he could try the same routine on us, and copy what they do.

Just now, Ramza said:

See, this is why I don't bother to begin with. 

:kaz::kaz:Uh huh...........that's what I thought

The moment you're actually held to a standard..............you whine and run off.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dishonest and delusional... Says the man who need proof that woke LGBTQ activists are pushing their doctrines on children. :tom:  

Everything I don't like to hear is right wing fake propaganda. :kaz: How convenient.

I'm done with your dumbasses. Worst part is you guys are trying to act like you're self righteous for living in denial. :tom:  

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Show me proof that the sky is blue. 

Holy shit, he hasn't? We've won. 

:pffft:

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"

• Thanks 1

Black Lives Matter protests and ‘riots’ after George Floyd’s death did as much as $2BILLION worth of damage

Not true. Fake news. 

That would be like me trying to deny than the insurrection of Jan 6 actually didn't happen. You dishonest, lying pricks should be embarrassed of yourselves. I'm glad though, this explains a lot.  

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Black Lives Matter protests and ‘riots’ after George Floyd’s death did as much as $2BILLION worth of damage

Not true. Fake news. 

That would be like me trying to deny than the insurrection of Jan 6 actually didn't happen. You dishonest, lying pricks should be embarrassed of yourselves. I'm glad though, this explains a lot.  

Except we have verified that there were alt-right'ers there to inentionally create property damage

THis is a CONFIRMED RIGHT-WING person who was at a Black lives Matter protest

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

By Libor Jany Star Tribune
July 28, 2020 — 8:18pm

08_1011341262_FLOYD072920.FIRE_59407569.

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The store was among dozens of buildings across the city that burned to the ground in the days that followed.

"This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city," Sgt. Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. "Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling 'Umbrella Man,' the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual's sole aim was to incite violence."

Police identified "Umbrella Man" thanks to a tip that came via e-mail last week, Christensen said.

The Star Tribune could not independently verify the police account, which has so far only surfaced in the search warrant, and isn't naming the man because so far he has not been charged with a crime. The man, who has a criminal history that includes convictions of domestic violence and assault, did not respond to messages seeking comment. Spokespersons for the Minneapolis Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which is also involved in the investigation, declined to comment.

Congratulations......you just proved that your theory of "easily observable facts" is wwwwwwwwrrrrrrong.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Dishonest and delusional... Says the man who need proof that woke LGBTQ activists are pushing their doctrines on children. :tom:  

There you go being dishonest again. I asked for proof a coordinated agenda, what the agenda was, and who orchestrated it all. 

Funny how you don't judge all white people, all cops, all Republicans, all conservatives, all clergy, all gun owners, all men, all hetero by the actions of an undetermined small number of people. 

If a simple person were to judge you by the people you condemn vs people you defend what would that look like? 

You defend: 

Racist 

Misogynist

Antivaxxers 

Transphobes

You bash:

Trans people 

Everything I don't like to hear is right wing fake propaganda. :kaz: How convenient.

It's not convenient, you yourself admit you mostly consume right wing media so that sounds like the logical outcome. It's not rocket science. There are almost no credible right wing pundits so it's just destined to keep happening. 

Remember when you were all riled up because of that LGBTQ study you didn't even understand? I'm sure you were just parroting what you heard someone else say on social media and didn't even bother reading the actual study. Which is par for the course because Twinblade and Cucke do the exact same thing. 

I'm done with your dumbasses. Worst part is you guys are trying to act like you're self righteous for living in denial. :tom:  

You once defended using words you yourself admitted not knowing by simply making up your own definition. If that isn't the definition of dumb, what is? 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

There you go being dishonest again. I asked for proof a coordinated agenda, what the agenda was, and who orchestrated it all. 

Funny how you don't judge all white people, all cops, all Republicans, all conservatives, all clergy, all gun owners, all men, all hetero by the actions of an undetermined small number of people. 

If a simple person were to judge you by the people you condemn vs people you defend what would that look like? 

You defend: 

Racist 

Misogynist

Antivaxxers 

Transphobes

You bash:

Trans people 

It's not convenient, you yourself admit you mostly consume right wing media so that sounds like the logical outcome. It's not rocket science. There are almost no credible right wing pundits so it's just destined to keep happening. 

Remember when you were all riled up because of that LGBTQ study you didn't even understand? I'm sure you were just parroting what you heard someone else say on social media and didn't even bother reading the actual study. Which is par for the course because Twinblade and Cucke do the exact same thing. 

You once defended using words you yourself admitted not knowing by simply making up your own definition. If that isn't the definition of dumb, what is? 

Did I say it was a coordinated agenda? Did I say every member of LGBTQ is behind this? This is YOU being dishonest and trying to twist up what I say.

Did I ever defended or praised someone for being racist, misogynistic or transphobic? More dishonest implications. You're on a roll. And the fact you put antivaxxers in there is fucking hilarious.

I probably watch news from more different sources that your dumbass who only care about American politics and only speak on language. 

You mean the fact that %25 of a generation of kids doesn't identify as a boy or a girl. You're still on about that? But bu you don't know their sexual orientation breakdowns. Fuck does it matter, the problem is in the first sentence. Figure it out, dumbass.

This is rich coming from a leftist who back up all the made up pronouns nonsense and can't describe what a woman is. :rofl: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Did I say it was a coordinated agenda? Did I say every member of LGBTQ is behind this? This is YOU being dishonest and trying to twist up what I say.

That's your built in dodge tho. You make these situations seem like the majority in your urgency when you are just talking shit, but then act as if you're willing to admit they might be isolated incidents when you get called on for accuracy. 

It's why you are always so purposely vague. 

Did I ever defended or praised someone for being racist, misogynistic or transphobic? More dishonest implications. You're on a roll. And the fact you put antivaxxers in there is fucking hilarious.

I never said you did. I said you defend racist. They are two different things and the fact you didn't see that already proves you're not as sharp as you pretend to be. 

No one praises racism or sexism because deep down we all know that it is wrong. Which is why people have to create narratives in order to justify siding with terrible people. 

Like Trump, giving what we all know publicly about Trump. You are willing to call all of his ex employees who complained about racial prejudices and all of the people who were denied housing despite being qualified as "disgruntled". Despite the fact that a court found Trump guilty of discrimination. 

You casually trash dozens of black people in order to defend Trump in a situation you have zero information on. That's your default mindset, black people are willing to lie, to the point they lied in court to slander a great slum lord con man. 

I probably watch news from more different sources that your dumbass who only care about American politics and only speak on language. 

Name them. I mostly only care about American politics. I don't have the bandwidth to worry about every nation on earth. I'd rather know what I'm talking about where it matters most. 

You mean the fact that %25 of a generation of kids doesn't identify as a boy or a girl. You're still on about that? But bu you don't know their sexual orientation breakdowns. Fuck does it matter, the problem is in the first sentence. Figure it out, dumbass.

You are still misrepresenting the survey you posted. It stated that 25% of already LGBTQ youth, not all youth. How out of the box is a quarter of queer kids indentify as non binary? 

The number of them who claimed to not identify as "boy or girl" as you put it was like 20%, of that 25%.

I've actually explained this to you twice already, and you keep misrepresenting this as 25% of all teens surveyed. 

This is rich coming from a leftist who back up all the made up pronouns nonsense and can't describe what a woman is. :rofl: 

What made up pronouns have I backed up and how is that even remotely connected? You are exposing yourself in real time here. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ramza's constant cop out from providing anything to backup his claims is hilarious :drake:

It's a bold strategy to make shit up and mistpresent facts in order to prove himself as being honest and precise with his words. 

13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

20220725_230431.thumb.jpg.3a6bf8ac8991191e1bc2503c4e9b7eba.jpg

A wealthy white man gets 90 day sentence, time for all of the agencies to be abolished! 

They're still pushing that "stolen election" BS...... But that's ok according to Ramza. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They're still pushing that "stolen election" BS...... But that's ok according to Ramza. 

That's white priveledge. Abolish ICE was absurd to them, but one white person gets a 3 month sentence he probably won't even have to serve and it's time to end the DOJ, FBI, and who knows who else. 

These people only expect accountability for "others" because they feel this country only belongs to them. 

BREAKING NEWS............and this is technically separate from Congress performing its own hearings regarding January 6th.

This has to do with the U.S. Dept. of Justice officially including Donald Trump in their criminal investigation. I posted all the details here: