Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And man, the irony in calling someone else for being easily duped while cheering for the Jan 6 trial witch hunt. Lmfao.

Even some democrats have publicly come out to say they don’t give a shit about January 6th. Just like the roe vs wade outrage, this is all deliberately engineered to try to tip the balance in their favor for the midterms. Unfortunately for them it’s not at all working.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I didn't believe or expressed anything in particular other than laughing at your Twitter post. Calm your low IQ brain down.

Isn't that what she said in her testimony, how's that my fault? Lmao. 

No that's not what she shared in her testimony. 

The testimony with video that shows the SUV is easily available online. Both were shown together. 

But since you're a low information easily duped individual verifying simple shit is too hard for your dumbass. :drake:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

And man, the irony in calling someone else for being easily duped while cheering for the Jan 6 trial witch hunt. Lmfao.

1) It's not a Trial dip shit.

2) 100% of the people who spoke are from the Trump administration and Family. 

3) The committee provided tons of Tangible Evidence such as Text messages, emails, photos and videos etc. 

Meanwhile you get your evidence from memes :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

1) It's not a Trial dip shit.

2) 100% of the people who spoke are from the Trump administration and Family. 

3) The committee provided tons of Tangible Evidence such as Text messages, emails, photos and videos etc. 

Meanwhile you get your evidence from memes :drake:

It's an illegitimate trial witch hunt. There's also been a lot of coercion and arresting people on flimsy charges and confiscating their private property. We all know what this is, you can continue to pretend otherwise. No one is buying the BS. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

No that's not what she shared in her testimony. 

The testimony with video that shows the SUV is easily available online. Both were shown together. 

But since you're a low information easily duped individual verifying simple shit is too hard for your dumbass. :drake:

I don't know, I never saw the full testimony. Don't care to either. Don't cut yourself too hard on those memes, man. lol

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's an illegitimate trial witch hunt. There's also been a lot of coercion and arresting people on flimsy charges and confiscating their private property. We all know what this is, you can continue to pretend otherwise. No one is buying the BS. 

I don't know, I never saw the full testimony. Don't care to either. Don't cut yourself too hard on those memes, man. lol

Lol idk what is happening but I know it's fake because Fox News told me. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol idk what is happening but I know it's fake because Fox News told me. 

Actually, I know exactly what's happening. lol 

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't know, 

41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Actually, I know exactly what's happening. lol 

Lol another I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm also right situation. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, that was about her testimony, which I haven't watched in full. It's not like I spend my time watching the committee hearings with bated breath but I understand what's going on generally and that's also exactly why I'm not paying much attention. You can shut up now. 

46 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, that was about her testimony, which I haven't watched in full. It's not like I spend my time watching the committee hearings with bated breath but I understand what's going on generally and that's also exactly why I'm not paying much attention. You can shut up now. 

Yet you don't seem to understand that this is not a trail and the other side of the story isn't being told because the people involved chose not to cooperate. Or you do are are purposely being obtuse about it. Which wouldn't be out of the ordinary for you disingenuous types. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's not a trial doofus.  

I know you don't know or do you care to know. 

That's what low information means and that's why you're always easily duped dumbass because you don't know and don't care to know so you fall for BS.

The meme didn't do shit.... it's hilarious and sad at the same time how stupid you are. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He's right even when he is wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about. Didn't you know? :dc:

10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It's not a trial doofus.  

I know you don't know or do you care to know. 

That's what low information means and that's why you're always easily duped dumbass because you don't know and don't care to know so you fall for BS.

The meme didn't do shit.... it's hilarious and sad at the same time how stupid you are. 

Yeah and I also know that there's no actual witches. :| :D Learn to read before calling someone else dumb, doofus.

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yet you don't seem to understand that this is not a trail and the other side of the story isn't being told because the people involved chose not to cooperate. Or you do are are purposely being obtuse about it. Which wouldn't be out of the ordinary for you disingenuous types. 

Geez, I wonder why they chose not to cooperate in this one view biased charade. This is the same as every time a new impeached story came out about Trump during his Presidency. Y

ou guys can continue to believe than Jan 6 is one of the darkest day in America history, I'm not buying. I'll see if any actual results comes out of this, in the meantime, I don't give a shit about your North Korean styled committee. 

20 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah and I also know that there's no actual witches. :| :D Learn to read before calling someone else dumb, doofus.

Look at this clown ass responding to something that wasn't said 🤡

You already admitted you don't know what's going on and don't care to know what's going on.   

You're an ignorant, Low information easily duped dumbass.  :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Geez, I wonder why they chose not to cooperate in this one view biased charade. This is the same as every time a new impeached story came out about Trump during his Presidency. Y

ou guys can continue to believe than Jan 6 is one of the darkest day in America history, I'm not buying. I'll see if any actual results comes out of this, in the meantime, I don't give a shit about your North Korean styled committee. 

So much stupidity dressed up as objective observation. Like how is a hearing that has no legal ramifications, and the individuals involved can simply choose to not participate (again with no ramifications) the same as a "North Korean trail"? 

Also, what exactly is their side of the story? That Donald Trump actually won the election AND Mike Pence had the legal authority to delay the certification of the 2020 election? Because plenty of loyal Trump people did testify and admit that none of this is true and all the pesky evidence says he lost and Mike Pence had no legal standing to delay the process. 

It's amazing the bullshit you'll convince yourself is true/real. You really have a mind like a young child. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So much stupidity dressed up as objective observation. Like how is a hearing that has no legal ramifications, and the individuals involved can simply choose to not participate (again with no ramifications) the same as a "North Korean trail"? 

Also, what exactly is their side of the story? That Donald Trump actually won the election AND Mike Pence had the legal authority to delay the certification of the 2020 election? Because plenty of loyal Trump people did testify and admit that none of this is true and all the pesky evidence says he lost and Mike Pence had no legal standing to delay the process. 

It's amazing the bullshit you'll convince yourself is true/real. You really have a mind like a young child. 

And what are the legal ramifications for the overreach of power and unlawful arrests/seizing of properties of political dissent?

I'm not buying the voting fraud thing. Regardless this isn't exactly what it's about, Trump can make the claim without also be the one directly responsible for instigating an insurrection at the Capitol. Am I wrong?

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And what are the legal ramifications for the overreach of power and unlawful arrests/seizing of properties of political dissent?

I'm not buying the voting fraud thing. Regardless this isn't exactly what it's about, Trump can make the claim without also be the one directly responsible for instigating an insurrection at the Capitol. Am I wrong?

I know no one would be in Washington, let alone storming the Capitol if Donald Trump was honest about the election results. On top of that he then throws Mike Pense in the mix and blames Pense for not breaking the law and holding up the transfer of power. 

At the end of the day Trump's team had planned on blocking Joe Biden from becoming President at whatever official time was supposed to be. All roads lead to that. The fake elector plot that they telegraphed way in advance was designed on the base level to keep certification in limbo for a few more days at the minimum. 

By what right does one man have to do all of this simply to appease his ego? How many millions of dollars were spent on recounts in several states.

Don't get me wrong, Trump supporters are as dumb as they come but at the end of the day the President of the United States was telling people an election was rigged and he won and they have to fight this made up injustice. 

The first thing you learn even as a very young age about Freedom of Speech is that you can't just yell fire in a crowded movie theater because of the fallout it would cause. Now you have the President of the United States crying about an electoral coup to the vast media. Who basically calls his vice president a traitor. 

You think this is all something that should really be ignored? You actually think even investigating the notion that Trump might be at any level a contributing factor to the riot? Where his lawyer said stupid shit like having trial by combat? To determine the winner of a popular vote? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know no one would be in Washington, let alone storming the Capitol if Donald Trump was honest about the election results. On top of that he then throws Mike Pense in the mix and blames Pense for breaking the law and holding up the transfer of power. 

At the end of the day Trump's team had planned on blocking Joe Biden from becoming President at whatever official time was supposed to be. All roads lead to that. The fake elector plot that they telegraphed way in advance was designed on the base level to keep certification in limbo for a few more days at the minimum. 

By what right does one man have to do all of this simply to appease his ego? How many millions of dollars were spent on recounts in several states.

Don't get me wrong, Trump supporters are as dumb as they come but at the end of the day the President of the United States was telling people an election was rigged and he won and they have to fight this made up injustice. 

The first thing you learn even as a very young age about Freedom of Speech is that you can't just yell fire in a crowded movie theater because of the fallout it would cause. Now you have the President of the United States crying about an electoral coup to the vast media. Who basically calls his vice president a traitor. 

You think this is all something that should really be ignored? You actually think even investigating the notion that Trump might be at any level a major contributing factor to the riot? Where his lawyer said stupid shit like having trial by combat? To determine the winner of a popular vote? 

Trump was never the most mature or mentally balanced of individual, I agree that such public announcements can be dangerous. But if he's not calling for violence or asking his fanbase to do anything unlawful then he is in his right to do so still, he didn't technically break any law. His last speech even said to protest peacefully at the Capitol and not IN the Capitol. Doesn't sound to me like this was on purpose.

Meanwhile, you have justices of the supreme court being harassed/threatened by an angry mob, which is against the law and no one cares.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Trump was never the most mature or mentally balanced of individual, I agree that such public announcements can be dangerous. But if he's not calling for violence or asking his fanbase to do anything unlawful then he is in his right to do so still, he didn't technically break any law. His last speech even said to protest peacefully at the Capitol and not IN the Capitol. Doesn't sound to me like this was on purpose.

Meanwhile, you have justices of the supreme court being harassed/threatened by an angry mob, which is against the law and no one cares.

Lol you are so full of shit. Violence is always on the table for the right. It's the promise from "lawful" gun owners if the law ever goes the way they don't like. Trump started his career telling his supporters to beat people up who questioned or protested him. 

It's why he loved to boast about all of his "tough" followers like soldiers, gun owners, cops, and bikers. Multiple people stated he was fine with what he was seeing. He even fucking made some bat shit Tweet basically stating the country got what it deserved because his supporters were justifiably upset that his election was "stolen". He even used to promise to pay for legal fees and of course he pardons his political allies. 

Theres a reason why half of Fox News and nearly all of his family members stated he needed to do something and he was tarnishing his reputation. If they truly felt he has absolutely no part to play in all of this why would they feel he alone could calm things down? 

What happened on Jan 6th wasn't simply about that morning but the precious 5 years of Trump's political career. He never in his life honestly asked people to be great or upstanding or honest or peaceful. He stokes hatred and mistrust and villifies his political enemies.

Last week you were going on about how good people with good intentions can lead to bad results, so their good intentions should be scrutinized or banned for that reason but now it's the belligerent, pathological liar con-man had only good intentions in his heart and told the people to be peaceful... In least genuine way possible so nothing to see here! 

Edited by Mr. Impossible