Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It was never about free speech it was always about propaganda and conteplllng narratives. 

I haven't paid any attention to their platform to be honest. Like I heard Trump mention it a few times on Fox News and other than that I forgot it even exist in the first place. I can't imagine it's all that popular. 

shouldn't the word Truth be in quotation marks?

so they're such pussies that they even put "don't disparage Trump" in their Terms of Service?:drake:

that's some major limp-dick energy, right there. LOL

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So people are getting banned on Truth Social for posting about Jan 6 hearings Lmfao. Also you're not allowed to make fun of Trump on there either? Wasn't this about free speech? 

image.png

A surprise to no one, he has the thinnest skin. 

Alternative truth social. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

A surprise to no one, he has the thinnest skin. 

Alternative truth social. 

Even Trump's biggest supporters know he's a lying piece of shit but he rallies against what they hate so they pretend he's telling it like it is because the results are the same. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Also Tucker, sitting during the national anthem is an attack on the United States. Funny how many times he calls it an attack, but Jan 6th is no biggie. I wonder why. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Also Tucker, sitting during the national anthem is an attack on the United States. Funny how many times he calls it an attack, but Jan 6th is no biggie. I wonder why. 

Man, you had to go back quite a bit but yeah, that's really dumb. He triples down on it, it really is an ATTACK on the country. I laughed.  

22 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cuck-servatives :sabu:

In a sane world Trump should be done. For a couple after the capitol rio it seemed like it was happening but he just kept lying and right wing America didn't want to lose their fascist lord. 

All of this grief because some sad fat ass boomer can't be honest about anything in his life. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Damn, this Barr testimony some damning stuff. The whole big lie thing is fucking dumb as shit anyways. 

That did not stop the Cuck-servatives have bending over for him... Just look at Twinblade, Cooke and Ramza on this board. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Ike said:

Might be able to get him for fraud for raising money for the Stop the Steal stuff :tom: 

Those clowns donated quarter billion dollars to a election fund that didn't exist. 

those fools are so easily duped :sabu:

On 2022-06-10 at 1:08 PM, Ike said:

Damn, the right is so scared of the Jan 6th hearings they didn't even have a commercial break during Tucker Carlson and their homepage is full of nonsense. :omglol: 

Fox lost the ratings battle for Day 1 of the public hearing. 

Nearly 20 Million Watch January 6 Hearing; MSNBC Beats Fox News, Which Stuck With Regular Shows

And today for day 2....they're now airing it LIVE.   That's right, day 2 ia now aired live on FOX News. 

All it took was one day of them losing ratings.... Once it no longer became profitable for Fox... They're switching gears. 

They're an even bigger grift than Trump and his lackeys.  If Fox believes continuing to back Trump is no longer profitable they will switch on him in a heartbeat. 

In any event, Fox chose the perfect day to start airing the Truth, now the base will see that they got bamboozled to the tune of quarter of a billion dollars, you low information easily duped fucks :patpatpat:

Edited by Goukosan

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Those clowns donated quarter billion dollars to a election fund that didn't exist. 

those fools are so easily duped :sabu:

Everyone was eating off of Trump's grift. This is why he always has scumbags in his circle.