Jan 6th Committee public hearing official thread.

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

New evidence from w surprise witness that came forward.... My guess is another republican within Trump's circle is speaking up :juggle:

Its going to be Mark Meadows' aide.

Expect Mark Meadows to be blowing up and losing his shit tomorrow, or probably even tonight.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb 

Unironically posting Fox News

i've yet to see you make any claim as simple and observationally correct as "the sky is blue"    

Posted Images

What is even the point any more. I mean it's good for future prosperity I suppose but like there isn't even two sides of the story here.

Pretty much every single person involved admits that Trump lost the election and told him and he to this day is still claiming that he won and nearly every elected republican is still covering for him. 

There is no scenario where Trump comes out of this any worse for wear. They are not going to arrest a former President and his followers don't care that he lied because they had been eating up his lies for how many years? 

yeah, i never once believed those dumbass 2nd amendment people pretending to have a noble reason for why they own guns.

"oh its against tyranny"

yeah right, its more like they want to have guns, so that when the tyranny does happen, then want to dress up and go join them.

But the REAL reason why they have all of those guns in their basement is because of their wet dream that one day there will be a mob of black people screaming outside of their houses, and they have to "defend themselves."

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:
Lol
Trump being too incompetent to prosecute is hilarious and sadly the most honest take from the right. 

I’ve seen Twinblade here making that turn already and then endorsing DeSantis. :drake: 

On 2022-06-29 at 9:17 PM, Ike said:

I’ve seen Twinblade here making that turn already and then endorsing DeSantis. :drake: 

They have no spine or a mind of their own. Ready to cuck to another clown 🤡 

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I stumbled across the Ben Shapiro show on the radio and listen to it when driving home from work. Guy is more intelligent and articulate than 95% of liberals and absolutely slaughters them on a constant basis.

No one is surprised that you listen to that dweeb :drake:

• dead 1
19 hours ago, Ramza said:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Here he is sitting behind the driver in the presidential surbuban on Jan 6th as they get ready to pull off and you can see him at 57 seconds lurch forward towards the driver

Lmfao at low information Ramza being easily duped by memes that show a limo when it's easy to Google and see what vehicle Trump left in on Jan 6th. 

And given that everything the committee witnesses have brought forth from day 1 came along with hard evidence (Text messages, pictures, documents, etc). 

You think they would have her present unverified evidence or unverified story?  :umad:

Fucking clown ass 🤡 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Here he is sitting behind the driver in the presidential surbuban on Jan 6th as they get ready to pull off and you can see him at 57 seconds lurch forward towards the driver

Lmfao at low information Ramza being easily duped by memes that show a limo when it's easy to Google and see what vehicle Trump left in on Jan 6th. 

And given that everything the committee witnesses have brought forth from day 1 came along with hard evidence (Text messages, pictures, documents, etc). 

You think they would have her present unverified evidence or unverified story?  :umad:

Fucking clown ass 🤡 

Nice irrefutable proof of Trump entering a car...:rofl: 

The integrity of the Jan 6 committee. 🤡

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Nice irrefutable proof of Trump entering a car...:rofl: 

The integrity of the Jan 6 committee. 🤡

Your dumbass believed he entered the presidential limo that wasn't even there that day :drake:

Now your spin is that he didn't enter ANY VEHICLE at all? :dc:

Easily duped Ramza.. Lmfao

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Your dumbass believed he entered the presidential limo that wasn't even there that day :drake:

Now your spin is that he didn't enter ANY VEHICLE at all? :dc:

Easily duped Ramza.. Lmfao

I didn't believe or expressed anything in particular other than laughing at your Twitter post. Calm your low IQ brain down.

Isn't that what she said in her testimony, how's that my fault? Lmao.