Capcom showcase - Tomorrow (June 13th) @ 3pm PST/6pm EST *LIVE*

It would nice to have a drop for the next gen of update for 2/3 as well. I still never played 3 and would like a reason to do go back and do Leon’s stuff on RE2 since I just did Claire. 

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Capcom showcase - Tomorrow (June 13th) @ 3pm PST/6pm EST *LIVE*

Hell yea!  RE: Village in 3rd person :blessed:   The new Rose campaign looks kind interesting.. we'll see where that goes.

They've made a mistake though because now I want RE7 playable in 3rd person too :reg:  lol

RE4 looks dope as fuck.  Only a tiny very tiny snippet of gameplay... but it looks awesome visually.

And RE7, RE2, and RE3 updates available today.  Dope.

I wanted more.. but hey, they've got some good looking stuff coming so I'm happy.

Edited by Remij
18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hell yea!  RE: Village in 3rd person :blessed:   The new Rose campaign looks kind interesting.. we'll see where that goes.

They've made a mistake though because now I want RE7 playable in 3rd person too :reg:  lol

RE4 looks dope as fuck.  Only a tiny very tiny snippet of gameplay... but it looks awesome visually.

And RE7, RE2, and RE3 updates available today.  Dope.

I wanted more.. but hey, they've got some good looking stuff coming so I'm happy.

Maybe its just me but it feels like Capcom is transitioning away from First Person RE. I wouldn't be surprised if RE9 was exclusively third person.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Maybe its just me but it feels like Capcom is transitioning away from First Person RE. I wouldn't be surprised if RE9 was exclusively third person.

It does kinda seem like that.  I think maybe they're hoping to do the games in the traditional style 3rd person first, and then use VR modes to push PSVR2.

That's what I think they'll do.  I was hoping they'd announce VR versions for PC today of RE7 and RE8... but it looks like Sony has it locked down.

If they do an update for RE7 for 3rd person, then it seems like they want the entire series to have that 3rd person view.. so it would make sense that RE9 continues that.

We'll see though.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not a bad thing though. Unless it’s in VR, I don’t think RE belongs in first person.