Persona 3P, 4G, and 5R are confirmed coming to Steam and PS5

There was some commotion about whether or not it was Xbox exclusive... but Eurogamer got a press release which confirmed the Steam/PS5 versions would be coming.

There was no release date given for them, so it's possible that there could be a timed exclusivity period.  But IMO the only game so far with a release date is P5R, so I wouldn't look into it too much.  Probably coming at the same time.

What's funny though is no Nintendo Switch ports.. LOL  TSHBFR :D 

Really though, Atlus... what are you doing?  Switch, like the Steam Deck, is the perfect platform for these games :francis: 

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

These games would do way better on switch than Xbox. I’m guessing MS threw Atlus a shitload of money. 

Yeah, it makes no sense.

MS obviously threw them some money.. but let's say they've got a timed exclusivity period, the games are coming to PS5 and Steam as well, so the fact that Nintendo Switch isn't included in that is really strange.  Maybe it's too much to take all of the platforms on at once for Atlus?

Perhaps it will come at a later time.  Persona 5 Strikers is on Switch after all..

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, it makes no sense.

MS obviously threw them some money.. but let's say they've got a timed exclusivity period, the games are coming to PS5 and Steam as well, so the fact that Nintendo Switch isn't included in that is really strange.  Maybe it's too much to take all of the platforms on at once for Atlus?

Perhaps it will come at a later time.  Persona 5 Strikers is on Switch after all..

Yeah, I think they will all eventually end up on switch. These games are perfect for mobile. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Persona mainline games are no longer exclusive to Sony platforms. No matter how you look at it, this is still a loss for Sony and a win for Xbox (as well as Switch).

It's not coming to Switch. (at least not yet)

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Persona mainline games are no longer exclusive to Sony platforms. No matter how you look at it, this is still a loss for Sony and a win for Xbox (as well as Switch).

I haven't seen this kind of spin and damage control since dynaflop fled the forum :lul:

So apparently MS has some 48 hour embargo with 3rd party games shown at the showcase that they aren't allowed to mentioned other platforms till that 48 hour period ends.......weird af and something we've never seen before. Usually it's just during the show then after it's instantly revealed 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

So apparently MS has some 48 hour embargo with 3rd party games shown at the showcase that they aren't allowed to mentioned other platforms till that 48 hour period ends.......weird af and something we've never seen before. Usually it's just during the show then after it's instantly revealed 

That's the only exclusivity they can afford, apparently.:don:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

More than the sheep get

FVQV1eXWQAAXPcg?format=png&name=large

:mj: 

Oh my god, he got BUTT FUCKED in that other thread, that he ran over here and tried to find another topic to make himself feel better.

and he linked me to his post.............because I live rent-free inside his head at all times.:drake:

now that's butthurt that money can't buy:blessed:

Edited by jehurey

LMFAO, Bodycount got so mad that myself and others were making fun of him about Switch not getting any of these games, that he purposefully spoiled who the traitor was and who the main bad guy is in Persona 5R :kaz: 

He didn't know that I've already played the game... :mj: 

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO, Bodycount got so mad that myself and others were making fun of him about Switch not getting any of these games, that he purposefully spoiled who the traitor was and who the main bad guy is in Persona 5R :kaz: 

He didn't know that I've already played the game... :mj: 

You played Royal? Because it’s different than 5 if you do the new social links.