The state of Halo Infinite MP summed up

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nah. Both games underwhelmed but DICE is slowly turning BF2042 around, and the player count reflects that. Season 1 of BF2042 is actually super light on content but people would still rather play that over Halo Infinite which is free and has no barrier to entry. No matter how you look at it, things are worse for Halo than they are for BF.

No they aren't better off.

People will think before spending $70 on another Battlefield game...  The next f2p Halo will be given another chance. :shrug: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

No they aren't better off.

People will think before spending $70 on another Battlefield game...  The next f2p Halo will be given another chance. :shrug: 

Talk about setting the bar low. 'Hey its free guyz so ppl will give it a try at least there's that :lemming:'

:D 

• dead 1
42 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah... the playerbase already played it and moved on and they feel no remorse or regret about it because it didn't cost them anything... meanwhile those who spent $70 on Betafailed are hopeful that it would actually be fixed and are more likely to stick around to give it the chance....

LMFAO it's logic dude...  There's other free to play games to move on to....  In that space you usually get one chance... and they blew it.

Playerbase moving on is seen as a good thing now? Especially after all the hype the game came with? It was hailed as the second coming only to flop harder than BF2042 which was already seen as a monumental flop :mroff:.

:hest: GTFO, that’s a huge L, no way to spin this as a positive for Halo Infinite. Halo Infinite is the biggest flop since Cyberpunk 2077 and is the biggest flop we’ve ever seen for a hyped first party franchise. They sacrificed so much to make it F2P so that they can gain the most playerbase and now it can’t even hold the same playerbase as BF2042, one of the worst flops of all time.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Playerbase moving on is seen as a good thing now? Especially after all the hype the game came with? It was hailed as the second coming only to flop harder than BF2042 which was already seen as a monumental flop :mroff:.

:hest: GTFO, that’s a huge L, no way to spin this as a positive for Halo Infinite. Halo Infinite is the biggest flop since Cyberpunk 2077 and is the biggest flop we’ve ever seen for a hyped first party franchise.

Am I saying it's a good thing? :drake: 

Look dude, if you're going to try and argue with me... stop ignoring what I'm actually saying while trying to put words in my mouth.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's literally what f2p is for...

And thats what BF is going to be soon since it flopped so hard. Not even in the top 50 on Xbox LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Am I saying it's a good thing? :drake: 

Look dude, if you're going to try and argue with me... stop ignoring what I'm actually saying while trying to put words in my mouth.

You re still damage controlling dude. There’s no spin here. Halo Infinite is a bigger flop than BF2042, end of story. It was hyped much harder, even got a new TV show, and they gave it out for free, and it still can’t hold the same playerbase as BF2042. I don’t wanna hear your damage control, it’s terrible :cruise:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You re still damage controlling dude. There’s no spin here. Halo Infinite is a bigger flop than BF2042, end of story. It was hyped much harder, even got a new TV show, and they gave it out for free, and it still can’t hold the same playerbase as BF2042. on steam I don’t wanna hear your damage control, it’s terrible :cruise:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

You re still damage controlling dude. There’s no spin here. Halo Infinite is a bigger flop than BF2042, end of story. It was hyped much harder, even got a new TV show, and they gave it out for free, and it still can’t hold the same playerbase as BF2042. I don’t wanna hear your damage control, it’s terrible :cruise:

They're both around the same concurrent players max per day....  they BOTH suck... I'm not damage controlling anything. I'm giving it some context whereas both of you guys are trying desperately to act like Halo is worse off... :hest: 

And for the record... Halo Infinite multiplayer SHITS on Battlefields...  Halo's issue is progression, Battlefields is literally the terrible gameplay LOL and they straight up removed the 128 player mode because their shit gameplay makes it a clusterfuck :tom: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

They're both around the same concurrent players max per day....  they BOTH suck... I'm not damage controlling anything. I'm giving it some context whereas both of you guys are trying desperately to act like Halo is worse off... :hest: 

Halo is definitely worse off. Stop your damage controlling. It had way bigger marketing, way more hype and was free to play.

Stop Remij, you are embarrassing yourself :mroff:

Are we gonna pretend Halo didn't win this shitty award at Video Game Awards last year based on hype alone before it launched?

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/12/halo-infinite-wins-players-voice-game-awards

1377846043_HaloPlayersFailCapture.thumb.JPG.cd949658ff85813faa8ba707db88a776.JPG

It was hyped way more than BF2042, cost more to make and was free to play in order to maximize exposure, and it still ended up a complete disaster. Everyone knew BF2042 was going to fail after its disastrous beta meanwhile lemshits on Twitter and this very forum were arguing that Halo Infinite was going to kill BF2042 and overtake COD Vanguard because the beta for it was the "smoothest" out of the three last year :drake:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

BF2042 now has air superiority and tank only modes. These will be a nice change of pace

Too bad those modes die out after a while, the games keep been played but not those extra modes. I miss air superiority in BF3 :mjcry: