• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, David P said:

I don't get it. What does Prussia has to do with anything? 

He was doing global ages of consent for reference. They also use historical age of consent laws. You know, the straight guys that want the LGBTQ community to leave the kids alone. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He was doing global ages of consent for reference. They also use historical age of consent laws. You know, the straight guys that want the LGBTQ community to leave the kids alone. 

Walking Glancing GIF

I find under 30 too immature for me now. You reach a point where you feel the age gap. If you're 30+ fantasizing about virgin 16-17 years old puss you're a straight up pedo creep.

On 2024-06-27 at 5:14 PM, David P said:

Quite the hyperbole.

Not really. I mean find me a literate adult man your age who can't think of a single form of conservative grooming. 

I guess you never head of the catholic church? Boyscouts? Child pageants? Yet, you have heard of the League ague of Extraordinary Queer teachers who aligned with various LGBTQ groups to create groomer curriculums though? Because that's a real thing that exist. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not really. I mean find me a literate adult man your age who can't think of a single form of conservative grooming. 

I guess you never head of the catholic church? Boyscouts? Child pageants? Yet, you have heard of the League ague of Extraordinary Queer teachers who aligned with various LGBTQ groups to create groomer curriculums though? Because that's a real thing that exist. 

I didn't really attach grooming to religion. I mean it could be said of any religion I guess but I'd use other words. Indoctrination? Not sure.

Child pageants is absolutely not something that would come to mind to most people. That's really niche. I did remember you posted about it but I didn't even want to mention it. Also, is that truly an exclusive right winger thing? No democrat families has ever sent their little girl to a pageant princess show? I doubt that.

Boy scouts? Definitely wouldn't come to mind for most people either. I guess they are being disciplined in a military like environment. Fair enough but once again, exclusively right wing? I dunno. 

I guess I'm stupider than a 13 years old. 

2 hours ago, David P said:

I didn't really attach grooming to religion. I mean it could be said of any religion I guess but I'd use other words. Indoctrination? Not sure.

Child pageants is absolutely not something that would come to mind to most people. That's really niche. I did remember you posted about it but I didn't even want to mention it. Also, is that truly an exclusive right winger thing? No democrat families has ever sent their little girl to a pageant princess show? I doubt that.

Boy scouts? Definitely wouldn't come to mind for most people either. I guess they are being disciplined in a military like environment. Fair enough but once again, exclusively right wing? I dunno. 

I guess I'm stupider than a 13 years old. 

Seeing as all of those groups dwarf the number children who are abused than drag queens and you seem so concerned about kids maybe you should look there? 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Seeing as all of those groups dwarf the number children who are abused than drag queens and you seem so concerned about kids maybe you should look there? 

That makes telling kids that they can choose their genders and that they are more than two any better? 

Edited by David P
On 2024-06-29 at 4:13 PM, David P said:

That makes telling kids that they can choose their genders and that they are more than two any better? 

Better than sexually abusing them? Yeah, I think sexually abusing them is far worse than telling them gender fluidity is a actual thing as many gender roles are social constructs.

Like the irony that in the deeply homophobic Middle East, men hold hands and wear what many western men would consider a dress are considered normal. 

The fuck you talking about? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible