Every single house GOP member voted against reporting White Supremacy/Neo-Nazi’s in the military

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

My point is that you care more about feeling right  than actually knowing the truth. One of the many traits you share with Twincel and Cucke is that once your point is debunked, you don't change your mind about the topic, you just drop it and move on to something else. 

You have never debunked anything. 99% of your posts are conjectures and the few facts you posted are either irrelevant to the topic at hand or undecisive in the argumentation. The fact that you think you've won anything here is absolutely hilarious to me. Hate to break it to you but all of your long shitty, dim witted posts were in vain, pal.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You have never debunked anything. 99% of your posts are conjectures and the few facts you posted are either irrelevant to the topic at hand or undecisive in the argumentation. The fact that you think you've won anything here is absolutely hilarious to me. Hate to break it to you but all of your long shitty, dim witted posts were in vain, pal.

You sound like a sore loser. 

Additionally, it's interesting that I didn't say anything about myself proving you wrong, just that you had been. Your coping method was to create a scenario where you couldn't have ever been proven wrong lol

Edited by Mr. Impossible