Every single house GOP member voted against reporting White Supremacy/Neo-Nazi’s in the military

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You didn't know?

:|

Cooke, you're better than this. You're literally falling for the exact disinformation and propaganda campaigns Russia used to justify their invasion. As someone who has still been following the conflict very closely it upsets me that you'd show this much ignorance.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke the Russian stooge confirmed, hey at least you can stop pretending now :umad:

I'm anti war. What russia is doing is obviously wrong. That doesn't make arming far right extremists in Ukraine a good thing either. Everything is always so cut and dry with your simple tiny soft brain. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Cooke, you're better than this. You're literally falling for the exact disinformation and propaganda campaigns Russia used to justify their invasion. As someone who has still been following the conflict very closely it upsets me that you'd show this much ignorance.

Lol. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/mounting-evidence-canada-trained-ukrainian-extremists-gov-t-needs-to-be-held-to-account-experts-1.5879303

In fact Canada has trained them. 

War is complex. Sometimes the enemy of our enemy is a "friend". But there are consequences to that further down the road. 

12 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/mounting-evidence-canada-trained-ukrainian-extremists-gov-t-needs-to-be-held-to-account-experts-1.5879303

In fact Canada has trained them. 

War is complex. Sometimes the enemy of our enemy is a "friend". But there are consequences to that further down the road. 

the conversations regarding Azov are no longer relevant. Most of them were captured in Mariupol, and the members who actually believe themselves to be far right are a small number even within that unit. By implying that the west should stop arming Ukraine because of a insignificant amount of ‘neo nazis’ (which only joined Azov in the first place because of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine in 2014) you’re Feeding into Pro Russia narratives and legitimizing their genocide against Ukraine. 

you’re better than this Cooke.

Can you imagine how much self-loathing you would to be, to be somebody like Cooke and go around saying and believing the things that he's doing?

Welllllllllllllllllllllllll beyond bootlicker stage.

IF you are governed more by what you hate................you're a loser in life.

You've literally "lost" the game of life. You will be seen as a loser, by others.

Imagine if he tries to play the "LOL, I've been playing you guys this entire time" card, it'll only reinforce that he's aware of much of a loser he looks.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Remember when you thought Trump ended the drone program when in fact he used drone strikes more than Obama and Bush combined

58 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm anti war. What russia is doing is obviously wrong. That doesn't make arming far right extremists in Ukraine a good thing either. Everything is always so cut and dry with your simple tiny soft brain. 

Says the guy that continues to fall for Russian propaganda :drake:

44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

the conversations regarding Azov are no longer relevant. Most of them were captured in Mariupol, and the members who actually believe themselves to be far right are a small number even within that unit. By implying that the west should stop arming Ukraine because of a insignificant amount of ‘neo nazis’ (which only joined Azov in the first place because of Russia’s aggression against Ukraine in 2014) you’re Feeding into Pro Russia narratives and legitimizing their genocide against Ukraine. 

you’re better than this Cooke.

No he is not better that this.  This is who he is. 

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Says the guy that continues to fall for Russian propaganda :drake:

Weird how every left leaning media establiment has acknowledged this though.  Stop being a neocon Gouk. It's not a good look. 

Edited by Cooke

It's remarkable how you are able to fjnd any shred of neonazism in America yet refuse it's existence in Ukraine. 

Let me be clear, the Russian invasion is wrong and needs to end immediately.