What is a Woman is a must watch documentary

I just finished it and wow, it really leaves an impression. When you see all the components of gender affirmation and identity analyzed at this level from people with wide ranging backgrounds and professions, you really see just how fucked up things are for women and children nowadays. I didn't even know who Matt Walsh was before this but he gets my respect for speaking up and not being afraid of cancel culture and the crazy left.

1 hour ago, Chicano3000X said:

Matt Walsh is a fascist piece of shit.

and here he is without a beard:

efn3iva880t81.jpg?auto=webp&s=54d9056359

Walsh is an incel influencer. It's funny how guys who want to "women" then go on about this guy because he's a transphobe meanwhile he hates women too. 

Like everyone else in the alt right he's a disingenuous fuck, so now defends feminist who TERFS after years of tearing down feminist in general. He doesn't even think female sports reporters should cover male sports because he's also one of those dudes who are insecure about masculinity. 

Like if you want to say that you don't think a woman can be a viable NAVY SEAL is one thing, but he doesn't think women should be in most male dominated fields even if they don't have physical requirements. 

Before anyone tries to counter him being an incel influencer, he says shit like:

Defends arranged marriages as superior to current dating because it takes choice away. 

Thinks feminism has ruined things for women.  (as mentioned before, he now praises TERFS) 

Men should avoid dating sites as they give women "undue" power and they date "above their station"... Meanwhile he met his poor wife on eharmony. (I feel like some incels here say the same thing) 

If a man pays for dinner or something "equality goes out of the window" for women. 

All of these Daily Mail guys are like the fucking Avengers for hateful incel bigots or something. 

One of the best interviews in the documentary :D  Its no surprise that gender studies is popular with so many woke liberals nowadays, you could be as dumb as a rock and still manage to get a doctorate in that field.

• dead 1
21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

One of the best interviews in the documentary :D  Its no surprise that gender studies is popular with so many woke liberals nowadays, you could be as dumb as a rock and still manage to get a doctorate in that field.

It's intentional. It's not about learning anything, it's about having useful idiots you can reward with acclaim so long as they spread your message and ideology.

22 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Here you come to defend your daddy. 

At least now we know why you get so many "ladies" :mickey: You were no doubt an incel until you changed the definifion of what a lady was. Now you tug on dudes dicks all day but so long as they say they're a woman it's all good right.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

At least now we know why you get so many "ladies" :mickey: You were no doubt an incel until you changed the definifion of what a lady was. Now you tug on dudes dicks all day but so long as they say they're a woman it's all good right.

Lol incel rage. Did a 10 year old burn you with this on Fortnite or something? Lol so cringey. 

I love how Mr. Hypocrite comes in here and automatically attack the person, the audience but not the documentary or the information presented. This is so fucking typical from leftist Americans.

This is what happens when you think calling someone else a bigot is the end of all arguments. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I love how Mr. Hypocrite comes in here and automatically attack the person, the audience but not the documentary or the information presented.

I'm sure the documentary is shit. The Daily Wire and Matt Walsh aren't going to produce a remotely fair narrative. They are invested in representing the Trans community in as bad of a light as possible. It might be cynical of me, but I don't trust someone who wrote an anti trans children's book to make a credible documentary. 

It's made for people like you, who already have an issue with them to feel justified. This is how right wing propaganda works. 

All racism exist on the left because of Obama and BLM. Twincel believes this. You believe, or at least are only concerned with liberal groomers. I mean you "redefined" the term as exclusively a "woke" agenda and you by default assume the worst of them. 

How hard would someone who pushes only a heteronormative lifestyle have to work to convince you or a Twinblade of anything. 

You both attacked me as not defending women while you both were mocking women and you both defend a transphobe whose work prior to this was attacking women with the same energy. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

This is so fucking typical from leftist Americans.

Lmfao if there was a God, he would strike you down for this. You were just calling me a hypocrite then make this massive hypocritical statement. You are so right, conservatives never generalize or assume. It's always just the left with you people....but yeah you're a fair down the middle guy who justly notices only the left does bad things. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

This is what happens when you think calling someone else a bigot is the end of all arguments. 

It's not meant to end a conversation, it's meant give perspective. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm sure the documentary is shit. The Daily Wire and Matt Walsh aren't going to produce a remotely fair narrative. They are invested in representing the Trans community in as bad of a light as possible. It might be cynical of me, but I don't trust someone who wrote an anti trans children's book to make a credible documentary. 

It's made for people like you, who already have an issue with them to feel justified. This is how right wing propaganda works. 

All racism exist on the left because of Obama and BLM. Twincel believes this. You believe, or at least are only concerned with liberal groomers. I mean you "redefined" the term as exclusively a "woke" agenda and you by default assume the worst of them. 

How hard would someone who pushes only a heteronormative lifestyle have to work to convince you or a Twinblade of anything. 

You both attacked me as not defending women while you both were mocking women and you both defend a transphobe whose work prior to this was attacking women with the same energy. 

Lmfao if there was a God, he would strike you down for this. You were just calling me a hypocrite then make this massive hypocritical statement. You are so right, conservatives never generalize or assume. It's always just the left with you people....but yeah you're a fair down the middle guy who justly notices only the left does bad things. 

It's not meant to end a conversation, it's meant give perspective. 

So? It should be even easier to point out the wrong information being presented then. No one cares what you think otherwise. 

Don't you mock me for talking about stuff I supposedly know nothing about? You do that on purpose here in this case and you're even getting arrogant about it. 

There are no justifications. Substantiate on the claims and information being presented from the opposite view or sit your bias and clueless ass down. You obviously have nothing interesting to add, it's ok.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

So? It should be even easier to point out the wrong information being presented then. No one cares what you think otherwise. 

No one cares what I think now. I dont see the point in supporting the movie by watching, just to be annoyed by bigotry for 90 minutes to point out flaws that dont matter. This wasn't created as some sort of social anthropology, it bigot bait. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Don't you mock me for talking about stuff I supposedly know nothing about? You do that on purpose here in this case and you're even getting arrogant about it. 

Apples and oranges but I'll be generous and give this to you out of pity. I could be wrong in assuming that a documentary about a group of people the producers and writers hate and have  spent years vilifying isn't probably isn't going to be fair. You are right and I can watch and point out the flaws to a forum where half of the people make the same untrue or misrepresented commentary but what is the point exactly? Like I point out the flaws in your logic/arguments and you either try to lie your way out or just drop the subject entirely. So what is there to gain?

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

There are no justifications. Substantiate on the claims and information being presented from the opposite view or sit your bias and clueless ass down. You obviously have nothing interesting to add, it's ok.

lol "We all know them to be fact, so I dont have to."

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No one cares what I think now. I dont see the point in supporting the movie by watching, just to be annoyed by bigotry for 90 minutes to point out flaws that dont matter. This wasn't created as some sort of social anthropology, it bigot bait. 

Apples and oranges but I'll be generous and give this to you out of pity. I could be wrong in assuming that a documentary about a group of people the producers and writers hate and have  spent years vilifying isn't probably isn't going to be fair. You are right and I can watch and point out the flaws to a forum where half of the people make the same untrue or misrepresented commentary but what is the point exactly? Like I point out the flaws in your logic/arguments and you either try to lie your way out or just drop the subject entirely. So what is there to gain?

lol "We all know them to be fact, so I dont have to."

I'm not asking for a 2 pages analysis or for you to pay for this shit in any way but if you can't even watch a few clips and try to bring anything of substance about the topic other than tiresome insults about right wings republicans then you should probably stop there. 

Pfft, you talk a lot but in the end you're just one big cry baby. 

''IM NOT WATCHING THIS BIGOT BAIT FOR ONE SECOND.''

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Edited by Ramza
41 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not asking for a 2 pages analysis or for you to pay for this shit in any way but if you can't even watch a few clips and try to bring anything of substance about the topic other than tiresome insults about right wings republicans then you should probably stop there. 

Pfft, you talk a lot but in the end you're just one big cry baby. 

''IM NOT WATCHING THIS BIGOT BAIT FOR ONE SECOND.''

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Lol "anything of substance" from the guy who makes shit up, can't understand sources he post, and claims personal opinions as undeniable facts.