TLOU Part 1 has had some gameplay and screenshots leaked

ocyr5Vu.jpeg

kZ4CVQB.jpeg

6qGaKKt.jpeg

A lot of cows are upset because Sony are asking full price for this game, and the gameplay leaks so far have shown it to be essentially exactly the same as the PS3 original.  It's been confirmed through screenshots of the control menu that there is no dodge button.. essentially confirming suspicions that it's not going to be TLOU2 gameplay as many were hoping for.

4gRAYZ9.jpg

neZCjVs.jpeg

Still going to sell well.. but it does kinda make you wonder why they went through all the trouble of remaking this game with a fresh coat of paint, but didn't also take the opportunity to bring other aspects of the game up to the standards of the second one.

Edited by Remij
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That looks fantastic though. 

Yea it really does.

I think it's pretty fucking awesome of them to bring the first one up visually to the same level as the second one.  Will make it feel more cohesive overall as well, since it will undoubtedly include little details which match TLOU2.

I think the biggest gain Sony will get from this is that if you can have a completely new, separate team build a title to this quality, that can really help boost their output for the future with more releases while also relieving pressure on the main teams.

Sony is getting quite a few teams in that position these days.  You've got to respect it.

I sorta knew that there wasn't going to be anything that will blow people away, because you're mostly looking at the character models.

What I was interested was whether the environments would look more lived in, with more small details

But y'know, I think they share alot of environmental designs between the Left Behind DLC, and Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy levels.

at some point it all starts running together. So, there's no reason for me to CARE what the environments look like.

They Laugh At Us :kaz: Another extremely overrated Naughty Dog pile of crap. I wonder if it will be more woke than the first, got to get those review scores inflated.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Does this support ultrawide?

Never played this before but now that it's on a good system I might try it. 

Maybe in another 18 months. This isn't on PC. :muttley: 

Just now, Ike said:

Maybe in another 18 months. This isn't on PC. :muttley: 

I like how he types his sentence as if there's a chance he WON'T throw himself on his knees and pay full price for this, because he has no other PC games of this quality to play

"I might try this out"  = 304879954_7HboNSzlY2ncCM8lNYqywdeToDc.gif.e17a5bba8a54708eb965cef74034835f.gif

:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how he types his sentence as if there's a chance he WON'T throw himself on his knees and pay full price for this, because he has no other PC games of this quality to play

"I might try this out"  = 304879954_7HboNSzlY2ncCM8lNYqywdeToDc.gif.e17a5bba8a54708eb965cef74034835f.gif

:drake:

I like how you talk as if you've actually played it before :rofl: 

All of these posts by Jerky can just so easily be disregarded.. because the guy has no credibility in anything he says :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

I like how you talk as if you've actually played it before :rofl: 

Yeah I already did play the game before.

Right around the time you dropped your cow persona, and started your fakeboy act.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah I already did play the game before.

Right around the time you dropped your cow persona, and started your fakeboy act.

No you didn't. LOL

He's forgetting that's verifiable :hest: 

Dude hasn't played either TLOU game :rofl: :rofls: 

Think about this.... The Last of Us will have come to PC.... before Jerky has ever played it through :kaz: 

Don't tell him about Joel guys!  Keep spoilers under wraps... we don't want to spoil it for him :mickeyj: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No you didn't. LOL

He's forgetting that's verifiable :hest: 

Dude hasn't played either TLOU game :rofl: :rofls: 

it is verifiable.

and i did play the game.

On 2022-07-20 at 10:42 PM, Remij said:

A lot of cows are upset because Sony are asking full price for this game, and the gameplay leaks so far have shown it to be essentially exactly the same as the PS3 original.  It's been confirmed through screenshots of the control menu that there is no dodge button.. essentially confirming suspicions that it's not going to be TLOU2 gameplay as many were hoping for.

Still going to sell well.. but it does kinda make you wonder why they went through all the trouble of remaking this game with a fresh coat of paint, but didn't also take the opportunity to bring other aspects of the game up to the standards of the second one.

Why do you think? Its easy money. Im sure they will remake it for PS5 pro too and charge 70 dollars.