Tactics Ogre: Reborn releases November 11th according to PSDeals

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im disappointed in how little work they did to the visuals. I was hoping for a full blown remake with redone graphics.

I knew it would just be a port of the PSP remake. That's fine though, it's the best SRPG of all time, so it's probably for the best if they don't change the game too much.    And yes, Tactic

Jerry still crying that another game from the leaked Gforce list turned out to be true. So far, almost every game listed from Square actually happened. This guy just can't take a lost and prefer to co

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yes it does............or else it was a FABRICATED DATABASE made by some other party that is not official.

:tom:

Well, for a fabricated database it sure is predicting a lot of stuff right. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Because it's fabricated... by developers of each games who put their games in the system. :D 

His dumb ass logic is so incredibly sad and pathetic :kaz: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

No, its only predicting alot of Square Enix stuff right.

You are the one who literally pointed that out.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Because it's fabricated... by developers of each games who put their games in the system. :D 

His dumb ass logic is so incredibly sad and pathetic :kaz: 

Except, if that were the case.........you'd be seeing ALL of those developers games end up being confirmed one right after the other.

The only one that far exceeds everybody else's...............is Square Enix remasters.

I love how you are trying so hard to play stupid.

Just now, Remij said:

Because it was used to test the game during development... not put it in the service for consumers :drake: 

:tom: which would make the geforce now leak less credible................because you just literally called it a TEST area.

do you realize that?

Except, if that were the case.........you'd be seeing ALL of those developers games end up being confirmed one right after the other.

The only one that far exceeds everybody else's...............is Square Enix remasters.

I love how you are trying so hard to play stupid.

No... why would they all be confirmed one after the other?  They'll be confirmed... when the publishers are ready to confirm them.... like always in game development :drake: 

Just now, jehurey said:

:tom: which would make the geforce now leak less credible................because you just literally called it a TEST area.

do you realize that?

No... because we all know that GFN is used for DEVELOPMENT and not just streaming released products... :drake: 

The consumer side is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than what Nvidia offers developers as a DEVELOPMENT SERVICE....

How are you this fucking stupid? :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its only predicting alot of Square Enix stuff right.

You are the one who literally pointed that out.

3/4 titles from Capcom are right so far.

2 from Sony so far.

A bunch of other third parties that aren't SE. I will list them later and compile the data.

You aren't reading right if you think I'm only pointing out SE games.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... why would they all be confirmed one after the other?  They'll be confirmed... when the publishers are ready to confirm them....

No..........if they're literally being tested on a PC streaming service, they should also be on a listing for a retail service, and the game is literally running off of GeForce Now servers.

Which means they were late in development during September 2021, when the leaked list came out.

Many games have not been released.

And OTHER GAMES.............that were not on the leak, have been released or announced to be released.

So the GeForce Now leaked list................is not remotely credibly at all.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... because we all know that GFN is used for DEVELOPMENT and not just streaming released products... :drake: 

And why would Sony develop for something it doesn't use, at all?

I love how you keep on trying to call me stupid.......but your narrative has glaring holes that would require somebody to BE STUPID AND IGNORE THEM.:kaz:

Just now, jehurey said:

No..........if they're literally being tested on a PC streaming service, they should also be on a listing for a retail service, and the game is literally running off of GeForce Now servers.

You're so fucking stupid man... literally.

They're being developed for PC and the developers are using the Streaming service to test the game as its being developed...  It's not testing the fucking streaming service for their game moron....

It's literally... hey we have developers up here in Canada making the port... and Sony devs in Sony Santa Monica who want to play and test regular builds to make sure it's proceeding properly... 

Developers using GFN as a service for developing their games... does not mean that it's coming to the service retail...  my fucking LORD :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

You're so fucking stupid man... literally.

They're being developed for PC and the developers are using the Streaming service to test the game as its being developed...  It's not testing the fucking streaming service for their game moron....

It's literally... hey we have developers up here in Canada making the port... and Sony devs in Sony Santa Monica who want to play and test regular builds to make sure it's proceeding properly... 

Developers using GFN as a service for developing their games... does not mean that it's coming to the service retail...  my fucking LORD :tom: 

Holy shit, here comes his meltdown.

No..........they're not

And if they were:

Where was Spiderman?????????????????????????????

Where was The Last of Us Remake??????????????????????

You know...................games that WERE ACTUALLY COMING TO MARKET?

Why weren't those tested and leaked if they were closer to release?

because the list is not credible............it was made up.

I like how you're pretending to play stupid, and not understand the simple concept I'm explaining to you.

Because...............you.............don't...............have............an................explanation.:reg:

Holy shit.

Did this guy just say that Sony performs QA.........................by testing games on a cloud server that NO CONSUMER WILL EVER DO?

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Talk about 100 PERCENT PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Wow.

Show me proof of ANY DEVELOPER/PUBLISHER doing this.

Holy shit, here comes his meltdown.

No..........they're not

And if they were:

Where was Spiderman?????????????????????????????

Where was The Last of Us Remake??????????????????????

You know...................games that WERE ACTUALLY COMING TO MARKET?

Why weren't those tested and leaked if they were closer to release?

because the list is not credible............it was made up.

I like how you're pretending to play stupid, and not understand the simple concept I'm explaining to you.

Because...............you.............don't...............have............an................explanation.:reg:

Because not every game developer is going to decide to use GFN for development :lemming: 

Like... look at how fucking stupid this clown is.. OMFG :cruise: :kaz: