Tactics Ogre: Reborn releases November 11th according to PSDeals

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Look at the last one retard :drake: 

Screenshot-2022-07-25-154522.png

for games that would be RELEASING IN THE CLOUD

and its a PILOT PROGRAM.

You are telling me that all of these developers jumped on board a new pilot program??????

What is the value............of QA testing a port on a GeForce Now server.............that won't be played on a GeForce Now server?

:kaz::kaz:he's burying himself, so bad here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im disappointed in how little work they did to the visuals. I was hoping for a full blown remake with redone graphics.

I knew it would just be a port of the PSP remake. That's fine though, it's the best SRPG of all time, so it's probably for the best if they don't change the game too much.    And yes, Tactic

Jerry still crying that another game from the leaked Gforce list turned out to be true. So far, almost every game listed from Square actually happened. This guy just can't take a lost and prefer to co

[Sony Santa Monica]: Hey guys, we need you to test God of War to see how its going to handle on mid-range AMD GPUs.

[Sony Canada QA Testing]: Uh, ok............upload it to the GeForce Now server for us to try it out.

-According to Lemij

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

for games that would be RELEASING IN THE CLOUD

and its a PILOT PROGRAM.

You are telling me that all of these developers jumped on board a new pilot program??????

What is the value............of QA testing a port on a GeForce Now server.............that won't be played on a GeForce Now server?

:kaz::kaz:he's burying himself, so bad here.

No... for games in development for PC :lemming: 

And yes, developers ARE using it to develop and distribute builds and play watching...

Gee Jerky... maybe YOU should try to figure out why God of War was in the GFN servers.... while you're arguing why it's not on the service :drake: 

Why is it in the service... huh Jerky? :bena: 

LOL idiot is fucked through his own logic :lawl: 

its not on the geforce now service.

because...........the leaked database is faked information, cobbled together for a test database.

wow..........that was really simple.

In fact, its the simplest explanation.

Edited by jehurey
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its not on the geforce now service.

because...........the leaked database is faked information, cobbled together for a test database.

wow..........that was really simple.

In fact, its the simplest explanation.

No it isn't faked information :mj: 

My lord you're fucking stupid :cruise: 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its not even up and running.

you

just

got

busted

completely

lying

:blessed:

No... it is up and running.. and developers use it for development. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No it isn't faked information :mj: 

My lord you're fucking stupid :cruise: 

yes it.

you just attempted a fake information to try and explain it.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... it is up and running.. and developers use it for development. 

No, its not.

Why are you still continue to lie, at this point?

You just got caught lying..............................why continue MAKING UP MORE LIES?

Notice that he avoided this:

ixrdMAc.png

this was checkmate.

and he knows it............because this block of texts WAS IMMEDIATELY UNDER the screenshot he posted.

he knew he was lying.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

yes it.

you just attempted a fake information to try and explain it.

No, its not.

Why are you still continue to lie, at this point?

You just got caught lying..............................why continue MAKING UP MORE LIES?

No it isn't.

And no, it's in pilot... and has been for a while.  Developers still upload builds to their servers for testing purposes.  Nvidia are improving it and allowing new functionality for developers.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that developers can't upload builds and have other developers in other places test and watch :drake: 

And I'm not lying.  You're the one attempting to lie here.

It will never not be hilarious to me that you think all these games that are getting announced.... were just random people adding these games into the GFN database :danylol: 

:lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No it isn't.

And no, it's in pilot... and has been for a while.  Developers still upload builds to their servers for testing purposes.

No, they don't

Show me proof of a major publisher doing it.

Just now, Remij said:

I've destroyed every pathetic attempt you've made in this thread :tom: 

No, you haven't

I just annihilated you with that, and you know

You're fixing to get ready to run away, because you know I've bitchslapped you and am practically laughing at you as you scramble with MORE LIES that you CAN'T BACKUP.

You already know you're in a losing position, and I'm basically celebrating on your stumped ass, at this point.

HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY, I caught him making a doozy of a lie.:blessed:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't

I just annihilated you with that, and you know

You're fixing to get ready to run away, because you know I've bitchslapped you and am practically laughing at you as you scramble with MORE LIES that you CAN'T BACKUP.

You already know you're in a losing position, and I'm basically celebrating on your stumped ass, at this point.

HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY, I caught him making a doozy of a lie.:blessed:

No you didn't.  I posted verifiable proof that they have the pilot program.. and that has been going on for a long time now.

I proved how it's used for development.

There's nothing else to say.  Devs are using it... and we're in a thread of such a game.  And more are coming.  Especially the Sony ones :smugcena:

If the GFN leaks weren't true... developers like Sony would have come out and said... nope there's nothing to these rumors.

Except they didn't :tom: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

No you didn't.  I posted verifiable proof that they have the pilot program..

Sweetie.

The Nvidia leak is from September 2021

The pilot program was barely announced at GDC in March 2022

:kaz::kaz::kaz: I am absolutely bitchslapping you, freely, at this point:kaz::kaz:

Oh man................you don't have a leg to stand on.

I proved how it's used for development.

No.

You didn't

Show me proof that a developer/publisher is USING IT AT THIS CURRENT POINT IN TIME.

Show me proof of a major game that's currently in development, and the developers talking about using GeForce Now Cloud Test tools.

Let's see it.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie.

The Nvidia leak is from September 2021

The pilot program was barely announced at GDC in March 2022

:kaz::kaz::kaz: I am absolutely bitchslapping you, freely, at this point:kaz::kaz:

Oh man................you don't have a leg to stand on.

Sweetie... Nvidia is integrating the testing program... because developers were using it for that purpose :drake: 

I've already told your bitch ass that they're adding more funtionality to it to make it better for developers... but the service has been used in that way for a long time now.

LOL trust me... you're only making yourself look pathetic :cruise: 

Sweetie... Nvidia is integrating the testing program... because developers were using it for that purpose :drake: 

No, they weren't.

Show me proof of it occurring in 2021.

I'll wait.

Pretty amazing how they were doing it without any nVIdia tools, that nVIdia says they developed for the program. LOL

(I've already asked him to show proof of developers using it, he keeps on avoiding it. I totally don't notice LOL)