Official 2022 NFL Thread.

• Ike★ unpinned this topic
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope the Cowboys lose their first two games, and go into week 3 absolutely on edge against the NY Giants, with tons of veiled threats that Mike McCarthy better win against the next two divisi

Not NFL and lol college football lol, but the FSU vs. LSU game was fucking hilarious.     5:20 onward if you want to see one of the wildest endings to a football game.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

fucking bullshit.

NFL is trying to make Mahomes their next golden boy.

And the Chiefs are cowards for refusing to play football for the final 90 seconds of the game.

You are an idiot. The point of football is to keep the ball away from the other team and score enough points to win.  Also it was clearly a hold. 

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

He's right. On the play Purdy got hurt Brandon Aiyuk was wide open for a td.  Infact Niner receivers were wide open all game long.  

On the play Purdy got hit and fumbled? That's the play we're bragging about? :D

A player being open downfield is irrelevant if your line is getting dominated and your QB doesn't have time for anything to develop. Maybe don't have a WR in the backfield doing literally nothing so your team doesn't play 10 v 11. 

I greatly enjoy Whiners players and their fans moving on from their VHS Super Bowl highlights to NFCGG highlights in their mind. :danylol:

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

You are an idiot. The point of football is to keep the ball away from the other team and score enough points to win.  Also it was clearly a hold. 

No, you're just stupid.

One of the final plays I remember Michael Irvin being a part of before his career ended was that he got held and clearly was interefered in the end zone. And the refs didn't call pass interference because, as they said, he had no chance to get the catch. So there's no pass intereference.

This guy had absolutely no chance to get the ball. None. There is no way the Eagles player slowed or disrupted his route to prevent him from catching that pass.

And secondly, ticky tack touches like that had been going on all game long. Its absolute bullshit for the refs to call that at the very end of the game, after they haven't been calling it during the entire game.

Pass Interference needs to be severely revamped.

There needs to be Minor and Major Pass Interference penalties. And that way, refs should call the penalty even more.

Minor should be 5 yards. No automatic first down.

Major should be 15 yards and Automatic first down.

And, if the defense gets really dirty because they know the receiver was going to catch the ball for a huge play, then it should be something like a Flagrant, and give them the full yardage with automatic first down.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you're just stupid.

One of the final plays I remember Michael Irvin being a part of before his career ended was that he got held and clearly was interefered in the end zone. And the refs didn't call pass interference because, as they said, he had no chance to get the catch. So there's no pass intereference.

This guy had absolutely no chance to get the ball. None. There is no way the Eagles player slowed or disrupted his route to prevent him from catching that pass.

And secondly, ticky tack touches like that had been going on all game long. Its absolute bullshit for the refs to call that at the very end of the game, after they haven't been calling it during the entire game.

There needs to be Minor and Major Pass Interference penalties. And that way, refs should call the penalty even more.

And, if the defense gets really dirty because they know the receiver was going to catch the ball for a huge play, then it should be something like a Flagrant, and give them the full yardage with automatic first down.

While I agree holding can be called on every play in some capacity, I think you still have to give an automatic first down. Otherwise you’re going to see a major increase in defensive holding. I also agree boo boo shoester woulda never caught that ball anyway, it was over thrown

chiefs were winning that game either way tho 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you're just stupid.

Pass interference wasn't called.  HOLDING was called.  It doesn't matter where the ball is on a holding penalty.  As you can see his jersey is being pulled wich altered his route.  All you twits look at is the video after the hold which shows no hold.  Bradberry admitted on grabbing on to the jersey and holding him.  💥

images (1).jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Funny, but kind of sad Eagles fans still salty they lost a Super Bowl so doing this type of stuff. They cheered injuring a player. I’m honestly liking Cowboys fans more than Philly fans at this point. :francis:

24 minutes ago, Ike said:

Funny, but kind of sad Eagles fans still salty they lost a Super Bowl so doing this type of stuff. They cheered injuring a player. I’m honestly liking Cowboys fans more than Philly fans at this point. :francis:

Eagles fans are probably my least favourite non-NFCW fans. Philly sports fans in general are just pretty shitty.

This guy apparently rags on all the NFCN teams including the Eagles so I think it's in good fun.